Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:53 pm

Maria looked at him then nodded some "yes bro anything you want just go ahead and do it I just want to love you right now nothing else". When his hand went to her head she winced and whimpered some the horns were hella sharp and them coming through hurt like hell. Cuddling close to him she kissed him back and wrapped her amrs around his neck looking into his eyes and smiling some "I can't wait to see what our child looks like when it's born and all". She nuzzled his neck and licked it some wondering what was on his mind at that moment.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 Untitled-50
Been looking forward to the future---

That was a reasonable question. What would a boy created from the two look like, he simply shook it off as he left her pull him close. his hands going to her lower half as he pulled her clothing off, then his. He was quick to it and not something who cared much more about how to get this done with. Yes he could be alluring, but he saw no point in doing it for his sister, even if he did love her. Purring after a moment he pressed his member to hers, he could do something rather nasty to her- and he'd be allowed from what she said. He was about ready to try it, but he needed to get 'ready' first.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:37 am

Maria looked at him and whimpered as he took he clothes off then looked away.She wanted to play hard to get but it was going to be hard since her brother could simple just rape her. She looked at him then stroked his cockl lightly hoping to get it hard and leave him with it. Smiling some as he got the hard on she wanted she pushed him off the bed getting her clothes on then kissing him and running a hand through his hair "hmm I've changed my mind sorry bro". Her spade tail swished and she giggled giving him a sign she was going to play hard to get.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:03 am

That wasn't quite fair. His brow creased as she pushed him off, she could see how his member was at the moment. Tail swishing irritably before curling around his waist. At the end if he couldn't catch her the way she was aiming to be gathered he could simply work himself off, even with that not being as much fun as going in her- it was better than getting blue balls from this incident. Growling slightly he eyed her, baring his teeth as he stared after her. Hand slowly running down her body sensually to try and attract her fun attention as she tried to play with him.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:10 am

Maria knew the chances of him raping her and beating her after he got down with his hard on but those were the chances she was willing to take. Biting her lip she as he ran his hand down her body she trembled and still walked away going out the door and shuttin it smirking some. Going down the staris she shook her head and layed down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:43 am

She was getting on him easily as he saw her run out, shutting the door on him. Growling irritably his tail slowly went to his member, rubbing it from the front of his pants. No blue balls for him. Making for the door, he slammed it open. Playing hard to get never did work with him well, horns seeming to have grown a bit bigger all of a sudden. "Maria" he hissed, his tone none to happy.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:48 am

Maria whimpered as he heard the door slam open then she closed her eyes trembling hard. She looked at him coming down the stairs and saw that his horns were bigger. Getting up quickly she ran for the back door hoping she could make it before he got to her. Whimpering some she knew he was pissed at her and would probaly rape or beat her or both. She shook her head as she got to the door only to see two locks to lock it from the inside and she slid down the door looking at her brother coming "bro I didn't mean to leave you I ..I...I..I...just got I dunno".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:51 am

Glaring at her it looked as if he had been ready to impale her with his bigger horns, the things where curling up towards the skin in a devilish manner. Showing that they seemed to be connected to his anger. Slowly his tail came out of his pants, pulling down the fabric to expose his member. "Suck" he commanded angrily, leaving him with a hard on simply made him madder. Especially with the chance of blue balls, speaking of blue balls there is actually a female version of it called Pelvic Congestion (just check wikipedia). He could have easily left her with that.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 am

Looking up at him she whimpered some and closed her eyes shaking her head "You know I never suck anyone off and I never will ". Looking up at his horns she got a scared look in her eyes and looked like she was about to bust it and she did getting up as quickly as she could she ran back to her room slamming and locking the door she didn't want him this mad and doing this was just going to make him madder but he could cum with one of the other guys but it seemed his had his mind set on her. Going over to the bed and laying down she thought she was safe not even thinking of him being able to slam the door open.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:20 am

Dead set on her, he growled as she ran off. He'd have to rape her then and do something a bit nasty. Pulling his pants back up he started after her, banging on the door weakly first. "Open up..." he growled, he wanted to keep the door intact, but his temper would swiftly get in the way as he kicked at door. Not hard enough to knock it out of place, yet hard enough that the thing gave a nasty jolt, the walls around looking like the vibrated with it. He was hella mad.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:33 am

She whimpered as he came over to the door then it set in that he could slam the door open. Hearing how pissed and now knowing she had gone to far she went over to the door after he had jolted it unlocking it then opening it slowly. She stepped back some then went over to the bed sitting down on the edge "I'm sorry bro I thought you would go after one of the others and not have your mind set on me". She shook her head and looked up at him with a terrifed look in her eyes "please forgive me bro".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Eying her irritably he moved over to her, striking her cheek with the back of his hand. "Don't tease me like that... I hella don't want fucking blue balls..." he said. The thought of it made him shiver, having that pain simply because he couldn't finish. It seemed like a nasty prank as his pants tightened, damn he needed to be done soon.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:50 am

She looked at him then yelped and turned her head as he backhanded her. Whimpering she looked at him with a scared look in her eyes hoping that he would just leave her alone but she knew that wouldn't happen. Biting her lip she looked at him as his pants tightened then she looked at him sighing some "fine go ahead do what you want but I'm not going to consent even if you try and make me". She growled some and glared at him he was a bitch and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:13 am

Glaring at her he pushed down, "You can't so easily change your mind" he was referring to when she had he could do whatever he wanted to her, well either way he could, but here she was going against that. Kicking her leg irritably he felt like beating her up.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:16 am

[center] She looked at him as he pushed her down then whimpered some hoping he wouldn't get even more mad and beat the shit outta her. Looking at him then away she winced and yelped at he kicked her leg. Looking at him she wrapped her arms around his neck then kissed him hard grinding up against him then moving her hand down his chest then to his cock stroking it lightly. She looked into his eyes and pulled back from the kiss "I love you bro I do I just sometimes show it in ways I don't mean to". She sighed and looked away tears filling her eyes "just don't hurt me again please I don't need the baby to be harmed".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:56 pm

That probably would have been a better idea to say much earlier as he felt her go against him, hands sliding about. He panted once, his member was itching to at least release at this point and so was he. His eyes showing a dark yet calmed rage in them as he pressed up against her, not about to kick her again. "Fine" he growled even though it wasn't, lips kissing her neck.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:55 pm

She looked at him then nodded and gasped as he pushed up against her then kissed at her neck her body trembling hard. Wanting attention from him for long and then she ran away from him only making him madder and making him hate her more. Biting her lip she ground against him then kissed at his chest hoping he didn't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5