Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:04 pm

"It's easy my little slut," He said smirking as he rubbed his cock head over her lips and face. "You open your mouth," He said pulling up hard on her hair, forcing her to open her mouth and then pulled her down onto his cock, making her take his entire length on her first time. He started moving her head up and down, controlling the tempo, "Swirl your tongue aroudn my cock," he said moaning hard.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:06 pm

Anna's started to water as he pulled her hair hard, his member now in her mouth and throat. She tried her hardest not to gag. She closed her eyes tightly as he controlled her movements. She moved her tongue around the shaft, and around the head when he moved her head back. She breathed in and out through her nose, trying not to gag.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:07 pm

Michael started moaning happily as he pushed her head all the way down, his head touching the back of her throat. He kept her head in place, moaning softly. "Make sure to swirl your tongue around my cock." He said grunting before letting go of her head, "Now you try you fucking slut."
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:10 pm

Anna almost gaged as the head was touching the back of her throat. She didn't like that feeling. She looked up at him when he said she was to try. She moved her head back and forth at a more comfortable rate, sucking on the head, swirling her tongue around it. She closed her eyes again, suckling harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:11 pm

"Mmmmm," Michael moaned softly. "There we go, you are doing a good job so far slut." He said happily as he pet her head lovingly. "Why don't you tell Daddy how his cock tastes?" He smirked as he kept petting, groaning as she swirled around the head. "Play with my balls too"
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:14 pm

Anna pulled her head off of his cock for a moment, "It tastes wonderful Daddy.." she said figuring that was what he wanted to hear. She moved her head back onto his cock, fondling his balls. She continued to suck harder on his member, flicking her tongue around the head.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:16 pm

Michael moaned happily, "I'm glad to hear that darling," He said laughing happily as he grabbed her head and forced her back down all the way, thrusting up as he pushed her down so at one part his head actually pushed into her throat some. He held her there for a moment before letting go so she could control the pace again, "Mmmm, daddy's going to cum soon baby"
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:19 pm

Anna held in her gag as he thrusted up into her throat. She kept her eyes shut tightly, she didn't want him to cum in her mouth. She continued to suck harder on his member. She was getting wet and she wasn't sure why. She touched her pussy with a free hand and she was soaked. She blushed as she continued to suck on her daddy's member.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:21 pm

He pulled her head off his cock and began stroking himself, grunting hard. "Keep your eyes open, lean back and keep your mouth open!" He commanded as he kept stroking, moaning happily as he did so.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:23 pm

Anna leaned her head back, and opened her eyes and mouth. She tensed her body waiting for his seed to spray on her face. She shivered hearing him moaning, she blinked longer then usual. She didn't want his cum in her eyes. She blushed waiting for him to finish.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:27 pm

He held off until he saw her eyes were open, and then he grunted again, cumming hard. A few strands landed in her mouth, a few in her hair, a couple hit her tits and one hit her left eye. "Leave it all there baby girl." He reached over and grabbed his cell phone, taking a quick picture of her covered in his cum. "Now come here with that sweet pussy my little slut."
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Anna didn't move when he took a picture of her. She lifted her head up, swallowing the cum that was in her mouth. It tasted weird. She stood up and climbed onto his lap, "You aren't going to show anyone that picture..are you daddy?" she asked worriedly. She didn't want anyone to see that picture. She looked at him with her face covered in his cum, "Please don't daddy." she said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:08 am

"I'm going to do what ever I please with that picture darling," Michael smirked softly at her. God, his daughter was becoming his slut. What the fuck was wrong with them? He shrugged it off quickly, before grabbing her head and brought her mouth back to his cock, "Get back to sucking and make sure I stay nice and hard slut of mine!"
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:18 am

Anna closed her eyes when he said he'd do what he wanted with the picture. She yelped as he moved her head and put it back on his cock. She felt the tears spring back to her eyes as she started to suck again, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. She moved her head up and down, sucking harder and harder on his member as it started to harden again.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:24 am

"Thats my good daughter," Michael grunted softly before laughing at her as his cock began to fill her mouth once more. He lifted her off his meat and pushed her away. "Get up, bend over and grab your ankles. It's time Daddy took what is rightfully his," He smirked softly and stood up, waiting for her to obey him.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:28 am

Anna blushed, "B-but daddy?" she asked then she figured it would be easier just to obey. She bit her lip and bent over, grabbing her ankles. She felt a tear fall off of her cheek. She shivered, "N-now what daddy?" she asked skyly looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:30 am

Michael stood up and spanked Anna's ass hard, smirking softly again. He grabbed onto her waist with one hand, and a handful of her hair before placing his head at her cunt lips. "Delicious is it not? I created you with my seed, and now I'm giving you my seed." He laughed softly, before pulling back on her hair and body as he slammed up into her, forcing her lips apart and tearing through her hymen roughly.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:34 am

Anna paniced when he started to speak. She shivered at the touch of his cock to her pussy lips. She shook her head, "No daddy, please don't." she whispered as he slammed into her. She screamed, it hurt so badly. Tears fell from her cheeks onto the floor. She didn't move though.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:39 am

"Mmm, your pussy is so tight daughter!" Michael grunted again as he slammed harder into her still, making her ass jiggle with the force of his impacts. Every time he would slam into her, he would pull her hair back and forced her to take his cock even deeper and harder. "Oh, I am going to take you every single day of the week. You aren't a daughter any more, you are my slut now!"
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:42 am

Anna moaned as he pulled her hair, her pussy taking in more of his member. She blushed, groaning loudly as he forced his cock into her harder and deeper. She shivered, "Then should I call you Master instead daddy?" she asked shifting her weight.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:52 am

"Oh yes, and I'm taking you out of school," He said smirking softly, grunting loudly as he slammed into her body again and again. "And you are going to bear me children," He smirked again and grunted even louder. He could feel the cum rising in his balls again.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:01 pm

Anna moaned loudly as he thrusted harder inside her. "Y-yes Master." she said feeling herself getting closer to climaxing. She moaned louder, "M-master, I'm gonna.." she shouted reaching her climax. Her legs felt week, as she started to lose her balance. She put her hands on the ground to keep herself from falling.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Michael grunted hard, he was already close enough to cumming but then her sweet cunt started contracting around his hard cock shooting him over the edge. He slammed into her again, harder then before and stayed inside of her as he groaned loudly and started pumping his daughter's cunt full of his hot sperm, "You are going to carry my children bitch, and then they will face the same fate as you!"
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:13 pm

Anna moaned as he thrusted harder inside her, "Master!" she shouted feeling his seed shoot inside her. She bit her lip, almost falling over. She felt more tears fall down her face. She didn't want her kids to have the same fate as her. She moaned loudly, "M-master, you feel so good.." she moaned closeing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:15 pm

Michael pulled out of his daughter's cunt before pushing her down to the ground. He walked over to her head and grabbed her hair and yanked up up to his cock, "Clean my cock off you god damned slut." He smirked softly as he began rubbing his cock over her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)   Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddy's Girl (Thor and Bella)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next