Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-04

l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } Empty
PostSubject: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:05 am

Itachi was pissed beyond belief. There was no way in hell that another business would dare to reject his offer of partnership. Not only did they manage to trample his company's pride, but they also tipped the man over the edge with their fat cunt of a manager. The suave man tried every technique of persuading the fifty year old man to sign the contract, but with no avail, he was dismissed from the meeting room. And the shit head's petty excuse was that he couldn't trust his corporation in the hands of an alliance leader who was 'too young' to look very responsible. But the Uchiha company was especially known worldwide because Uchiha Itachi was so great and all-powerful. People respected him, regardless of whether they were older than him or not. So how dare that bastard assume a higher position than he was !

He wanted to hit something, but with the security guards lining almost every wall, he couldn't do so. There was nothing to throw around, anyways. It was just an endless hallway that led to door after door of private offices. The building itself was bigger than theirs, but who cared ? It was just a confusing labyrinth that pissed Itachi off even more. As he stormed along the red carpet to head for the elevator, he loosened his crimson tie with a huff, rounding the corner to pick up where he had left Sasuke to wait at the lobby. But the poor kid would have to wait a bit more, because he needed to attend another conference with the other affiliates, and hopefully, he'd be able to regain his strong reputation as the Uchiha company's proud leader. " Wait here. I'll be back in a few minutes. " he murmured, leaving his little brother with a cellphone held to his ear.

As he disappeared, the building's owner seemed to have come down for a quick cup of coffee. As he lugged his body along, he came across the cutest little child ever, and his pedophile-senses tingled. His natural instinct was to approach him and play the candy-lure, but knowing that he was the sibling of Uchiha Itachi himself, he decided to work with the sweet charms and the sugar-coated lies, instead. " Hey there, little boy. Aren't you Itachi's little brother ... ? " he grinned, pinching his cheeks, " You're a cute one, you. Say ... " He searched his surroundings and grinned when he realized that the coast was undoubtedly clear, " You've seen your brother, right ? He's not so very happy ... I wasn't so willing to align with him ... but ... " He creepily snuck a thick hand on the other's thigh, giving him a toothy smile, " ... I could make some rearrangements for a little price ... How about that, kid ? "

And so the whole redezvous began. With Itachi reasoning with the other shitheads and feeling crappier than ever, he sulked back to the waiting room to find rows and rows of empty seats. Damn. That little idiot couldn't just sit still for an hour ! Seething with frustration, he opened and slammed all of the office rooms of the hallway, ignoring the security guards' demands for him to stop. Itachi was on the strong side, too, so he was able to slash away all of the bulky arms, screaming Sasuke's name in absolute rage. Then, he came upon the president's room, and there was that fat cunt, his lower torso naked, and his hairy upper torso revealed with his business jacket popped open.

Sasuke was matched up to his crotch, laid on the desk, and had his legs spread for the sick pedophile. His intrusion didn't seem to catch the man's attention at all as he continued thrusting, letting out beastly noises of sick pleasure. Itachi didn't care if what he was about to do next was considered a violation of some stupid law. The president's crime of pedophilia and rape would cover up his actions. He was merely doing this for his brother's self-defense. " You fucking sick bastard ! " he growled, noticing that the guards didn't rush after him this time. He landed a punch across the other's jaw, picked up his head, and slammed it against one of the full windows, shattering the entire wall of glass with that one skull. He was unconscious by then, but Itachi continued to kick the president's bare crotch with the toe of his shoe, crushing his chest under the weight of his foot so that his back would be embedded with those nasty and scattered shards. He rolled him over and did the same to his stomach, cruelly stamping his sole on his round body. He heard a groan on the other end and a soft plea for him to stop. Then, he fainted with a pained moan.

" You fucking little piece of shit ! " he snarled, " You deserve no mercy- ... the next time you touch him, I'll make sure to make a complete mosaic on your hideous body. " He spat in the man's face and whirled around to leave. He didn't take Sasuke, though. He just merely stormed down the hallway without him, shoving past all of the security guards and eventually past the main entrance of the building. He looked so destructive right now. He could easily kill a man with his bare hands if such a victim was available. Quickly, he was searching his pockets for his keys, unlocking the doors of his car, whether Sasuke came or not.
Back to top Go down
mrow
Sex Pot
mrow

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:06 am

Sasuke was not accustomed to this whole business meeting thing at all. Sure, he'd been in boring conferences with his teachers, other students, studied, done all that boring stuff. But having to sit hours in a lobby without as much as a magazine? Oh, it honestly could kill a teenager. Especially one like Sasuke, who always liked to improve on his intellect. He wouldn't have minded sitting in on the meeting, just to see how his brother did business, see if he himself could do any better. Or just see what Itachi had to qualify for. Sasuke knew that he'd probably be surprised by the other's skills.

Sasuke looked a little hopeful when Itachi approached him, and it was sad to see it extinguished when Itachi waved him down and told him he'd have to wait even longer. The other hardly even looked at him! How was he supposed to take this? Being ignored and pushed aside was something he was used to, but when Itachi had purposely dragged him along, only to ignore him. Why couldn't he have been left at the condo? At least then he could relax and get over the fact that his brother had fucked him over. [Both literally and metaphorically.]] But Sasuke was kind of glad Itachi walked off, because the other looked angry. And he didn't want to be stuck with an angry Itachi.

So Sasuke sat there for a few more minutes, wasting away as time went on. It was a relief to see that somebody was coming. He probably wouldn't say hello, but it was a nice change of scenery. Even if the man was fat and ugly. And came up to him... Sasuke could almost tell where this was going from the beginning. This man had not aligned with his brother. That's why Itachi had been so angry when he'd walked past. Sasuke knew how much this meant to his brother, and he knew how upset he would be if he didn't get it... So he went along with the man, even though every instinct he had told him not to.

The boy noticed Itachi only after his brother laid a punch to the man's head. He quickly sat up. There were slight tear stains on his eyes, and a few bite marks on his thighs and around his nipples. Honestly, he didn't even want to think about what had happened. All he could do was watch in a daze as his brother beat the man again and again.

It was only when Itachi left that Sasuke woke up from this trance, and his eyes were wide. The other was just going to leave him here?! After all that... He grabbed up his pants without a word, pulled them on and stumbled down the hallway, groaning as he limped. Fuck... Itachi didn't seem to care much at this point, he was almost rushing, which meant Sasuke had to make up for it. This only caused him more pain because he had to walk faster. "N-Nii-san..." Sasuke whimpered, swinging the car door open. There were fresh tears now, probably because he believed his brother would have left him there. And with that he sat silent, staring straight ahead. He didn't dare look at his brother, for fear of what the other might say or do.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:23 am

Itachi was tempted to leave Sasuke there, but his brotherly nature kicked in at such a bad time and prompted him to stay there until the little shrimp would come wobbling out of the building. It was such an embarrassment to see his own sibling limping out with his top completely exposed for all the passing people to see. He'd never be able to recover from this event, and since business news spread like wildfire, it wouldn't be long until his company's reputation would go down like burnt wood itself. Sasuke's efforts to cheer his brother up had been nothing but a total failure, and even as Itachi knew of his otoutou's well-meant intentions, his shame and disappointment in Sasuke were far more powerful emotions than pity and being proud. He said nothing as he climbed behind the steering wheel, and still remained wordless as they drove out of the company's parking lot and into the mainstream of cars.

His knuckles were flushed white from gripping the wheel too tightly, and he abruptly snarled as Sasuke whimpered, scowling, " Don't. Call me that. You don't have the right to look at me as your brother. " He was driving over the speed limit, but he couldn't care less if the police happened to be hot on his trails. However, he got to their apartment complex without receiving any tickets, and when they arrived, he unloaded himself first and locked the car before Sasuke could get out. He wasn't intending on leaving him there the entire time, but he wanted to keep him in the car so that he wouldn't run off again while he'd be fetching something from his room upstairs.

After a few minutes, he was stepping down the stairs with a belt wrapped around his arm, and as he roughly yanked the car's door open, his free hand seized a clump of Sasuke's hair and harshly dragged him out of the vehicle to waste no time. " You never learn, you little brat. " he barked, mercilessly pulling him up the stairs before shoving him into their apartment complex, releasing his fingers from the other's hair. He kicked his side, treating him like an animal as he simultaneously unwrapped the leather accessory from his wrist, whipping it on a nearby counter. It resounded with a sharp smack. " Lean over the couch and count. If you miss a number, I'm starting all over. Until you beg, I'm going to beat your ass until it bleeds. " he threatened, kicking him in the direction of the armchair.
Back to top Go down
mrow
Sex Pot
mrow

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:42 am

Sasuke had been in such a daze. Some of the security guards had tried to help him out, but he just pushed past them on the way out. He didn't want to upset Itachi further by taking too long. He almost felt drunk, stumbling like that to the car. So many things were passing through his head. Did Itachi think he'd just done it because he was a slut? Or because he'd been forced? Or because he wanted Itachi happy? Or all three? Probably all three. Maybe he wouldn't have left without his shirt had his stubborn brother left the room without him. Maybe he'd have time to collect himself, to cry.

But Itachi was as stubborn and hateful as ever.

He didn't even bother looking at his brother on the way to the apartment. Occasionally he would take sidelong looks at the other, but glance away quickly if he thought Itachi might be looking at him. The other's driving scared him a bit, and his hand clutched the seat tightly. Out of fear for what would happen next, and the possibility of a crash. Sasuke didn't bother trying to get out of the car when Itachi locked it. He knew that despite how angry Itachi was now, he could get even worse. So he stayed quiet and waited for the other to come back.

Sasuke's eyes widened a little at the belt, but he made no move to get away from his older brother. He let out a yelp when Itachi grabbed his hair, raising his own small hand to place it on his brother's in an almost pleading way. When they finally got into the apartment Sasuke felt he might be able to speak. "Itachi... Itachi please..." It was a pathetic plea. And it only got worse when Itachi kicked him. "I didn't... I didn't know what to do!" The smack from the belt made him jump, and he quickly leaned over the couch, afraid to do anything than what Itachi said at that point. "Please! He told me he would take your deal! You're so angry right now. Try and see past that! It's not my fault!"
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:17 pm

He didn't want to see common sense. Right now, all he saw was red. And lots of it. Like a rabid and insane man, he couldn't control his temper, and if the wrong items fell into his hands, he had the power to easily make it a weapon. " Shut up, " he growled, unraveling the belt to its full length before jerking the boy's pants down in one swift motion. With his brother's undergarments pooling at his ankles, he stepped forward and squeezed the other's previously abused ass, smirking. " You talk too much, Sasuke ... Could you honestly look into those eyes and believe that he was telling the truth ? Have I raised you to be so stupid ? And I've reminded you that you're mine several times. Have you forgotten ? " he asked with a bit of a menacing snarl rumbling in his throat, " No matter what the situation, you shouldn't disobey me. " With that said, he brought the leather accessory upon the boy's unexpecting ass, and the belt made a delicious and clear 'smack' upon the flesh. Itachi waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
mrow
Sex Pot
mrow

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Sasuke was honestly just conveying what his brother taught him, to let his emotions come second and the facts come first. He had thought that maybe the man would do it, but the man had also practically forced him into it. What could he do? Shame Itachi by getting angry and throwing a fit in front of the man? That didn't make much sense at all. But of course. Itachi wouldn't hear it at this point. He was so concerned about his own emotions and his pride. Sasuke had flatlined to nothing in his brain. A nothing that belonged to Itachi. "Itachi... I didn't know. I didn't know what else to do." He whimpered as the other squeezed his ass. There were a few marks on it, forming bruises and bite marks. The man had been nothing but rough with Sasuke. "I didn't think... I'm sorry! He was dragging me along. I didn't want to get you in trouble by crying out... Ita-" Sasuke was quickly cut off by the smack of the belt on his ass. "O-one..." He whimpered, his eyes fluttering. "I-I haven't forgotten. I'm yours Nii-san..."
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Itachi noticed the traces of the man's touches, but he heeded no attention to them. They'd erase in a few day's time, but he was intending on marking Sasuke to make sure that the seal of ownership would last forever on his body- unhindered by time alone. And after permanently possessing him, he'd make sure that Sasuke engraved his valuable lesson into that small brain of his. " There shouldn't be any excuse for your pathetic reaction. " he yelled, bringing the leather belt down upon his little brother without much mercy for the second time. The sound rang louder than the first, and the red outline of the accessory was already beginning to show itself on Sasuke's sensitive ass. " What's that ? " he asked, constricting the belt around his wrist like a normal whip. " Say it again, you whore. " he snarled, lashing out with his uncurled weapon a third time.
Back to top Go down
mrow
Sex Pot
mrow

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Sasuke thought that maybe Itachi might have said something about the marks. But he was certainly glad that he hadn't. It would have only made his older brother more angry to acknowledge the marks on his body. If the boy had known Itachi's plan... Well he would have been a little upset. Being whipped like this with a belt was also quite upsetting as well. The poor boy held onto the couch for dear life and dared look back at Itachi for just a second. His eyes stayed on his brother however, and he stood there, bent over, transfixed. "Two..." Instead of his voice becoming more quieter with each whip, Sasuke's voice seemed to get a little louder. It was not yet shaky. "I-I'm yours..." It was then that the belt hit him for the third time, and he let out a loud yelp. "Three! Nii-san... I-I belong to you. Nobody else. It-... It is right of you to punish me like this, because I seem too stupid to realize it on my own..." That last part was a panted whimper.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Without really listening to his little brother's pleas, he brought the belt down upon his blushing ass once more, making each strike a bit harsher than the last. Secretly, it hurt him as a family member to be torturing his own otoutou like this, but what happened a few minutes ago was enough to have him get over his sensitive weak spot. " If you say so, why'd you let that man fuck you ? ... You obviously don't know the first thing about ownership ... you're just a ... " he growled, using consecutive and repetitive smacks to emphasize his anger with each following word; Fucking. Useless. Slut. That summed up to seven. But he stopped after the seventh, and his fingers loosened around the accessory, noticing that he practically drew hints of blood from the soft flesh of his brother's rear. He crept up from behind him, confiscated his jaw, and forced his chin up to stare into his hovering eyes, snarling, " Must ... I make a permanent mark on you, Sasuke ? You really leave me no choice. ... Let's go with a nipple piercing ... and a small brand of my initials on that soft inner thigh of yours ... Will you learn your lesson then ?
Back to top Go down
mrow
Sex Pot
mrow

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:29 pm

All Sasuke could do was stand there, bent over the couch and shiver. He'd stopped whimpering or pleading, but continued counting. Instead of making noises, he was shivering almost uncontrollably. Itachi's words only made him shiver more so. His brother was planning something. Something painful. Something worse than this. If that was even possible. The poor boy had given up on holding himself up, and instead rested his top half on the couch, panting when his brother stopped. His ass was burning up, hurting so badly. He probably wouldn't be able to sit down anytime soon. The boy really didn't even want to know what it looked like, because it felt very bad. This was probably the worst punishment he'd recieved. But he'd soon be receiving worse. His eyes widened at Itachi's last words. Part of him told himself that it wasn't worth the begging. Itachi was going to do it anyway. But his natural instinct was to defend himself, and the only way he could do that was to beg. "No... No Nii-san... I know I'm your's. Please...~Never again will anybody else touch me. I'll wear a collar. I won't speak to anyone else. I love you and only you. "
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:01 pm

" It's almost funny how you defend yourself in moments like these ... " he grinned, tenderly stroking the other's damp cheek with his thumb. He loved when his brother showed signs of total helplessness like this, and to see Sasuke swearing to dedicate his entire being to him was a promising deal, but it wasn't enough to sway Itachi to go back on his plans. " A collar and words aren't enough, Sasuke ... " he smiled, " You say that, but I have a feeling that you'll go back on your words sooner or later ... " After Sasuke's futile attempts to get him to reconsider, he carefully tied one end of the belt around his brother's neck and attached the other side on a coat rack attached to the wall next to the door. It wasn't much of a sturdy restraint, but it let his sibling know that he wanted for him to stay rooted to the spot until he'd return. Then, he shuffled off to his room to gather a few supplies, and after a while, Itachi returned with a handful of small items ranging from a sewing needle to little metallic alphabet letters that read "I" and "U". He also brought a lighter to sanitize the tip of the needle and the ends of the small iron stamps. In his other hand was a familiar vibrator. This was going to be used as a gag of sorts, because the process would most definitely hurt without any form of anesthetic to numb his senses. " You'd look beautiful with a nipple piercing, Sasuke ... " he grinned, twirling the tip of the sharpened needle in the dancing bulb of the lit lighter's flame.
Back to top Go down
mrow
Sex Pot
mrow

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Sasuke was ready to live out what he was saying. At least until he could get the hell away from Itachi. And even if he ever did, his brother could track him down, and bring him right back. Even then, Sasuke probably wouldn't be able to live without his brother. Itachi was all he knew, other than his friends. Naruto and Sakura would stick by him, but he didn't know if that was a strong enough bond to bring him through this type of thing. He knew they cared. They were probably worried sick about him now. The smile on Itachi's face made him curl up inside. Itachi would do it. He'd do it right here too. "Itachi... Please." He had been silently crying from the whippings he'd received.

Sasuke wouldn't dare run from Itachi at that point. He knew it was useless. Maybe later, when he was a bit older and could get a job and money for himself. But now... It wouldn't work. Itachi had too many people in too many places. He shifted when he saw Itachi appear, and grabbed to the belt around his neck. "Itachi..." Last minute pleas that wouldn't work. "Itachi please..." He squirmed his eyes widening as the other produced the needle. "I'll... I'll get it! Let's just... Professionally. Let's go get it done right now." Sasuke didn't want a hack job, especially with something as sensitive as his nipples.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:09 pm

" I'd hate to waste my valuable money on an unfaithful brat like you, " he murmured in a thick tone, twirling the sharpened tip of the needle against the glaze of the fire. Once he knew for sure that it was sterilized enough for use, he shoved the lighter into his pocket and harshly flipped his brother onto his back. He kept the other's bare thighs clamped between his own legs to restrain them, but left his arms to remain free. He knew Sasuke would be smart enough to know that fighting back would be a poor decision. " Besides, the process is rather simple. Now hold still ... " he crooned, craning his neck down to carefully flick the tip of his tongue across the petite peak to erect it. He lathered the right nipple with his saliva and pinched it between his index finger and thumb, stretching it a bit for him to shove the needle through. " I suppose you won't need a gag for this ... it'll only sting for a second ... " he reassured. But just as he was saying the 'sting' part, he stuck the point through, letting it clearly penetrate through the flesh and come out of the other end.

When that was over with, he carefully withdrew the blood-tinted needle, licking the metallic liquid from its side before leaning down to lap up the excess drops. The prepared ring from his pocket was inserted into the newly-made hole, and he tinkered with its clip before fully attaching onto his reddened nipple. " There ... much better. Now let's open those legs of yours- ... this'll hurt just a tad more ... " he sadistically whispered, exposing the other's inner thighs to himself without so much as permission or a response from the other boy. Branding would surely hurt worse than piercing, because the pain was around longer. But Sasuke brought this upon himself. He deserved to be taught a permanent lesson.

Back to top Go down
mrow
Sex Pot
mrow

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Sasuke would have paid for it. He had money. He had plenty of money that he saved up. Money he got from Itachi, but decided to keep instead of using it for lunch. Money like that. The boy whimpered and squirmed a little, but quickly stopped this as Itachi stopped cleaning the needle. He didn't want Itachi messing up. That would be horrible. And then the other might have to do it again to correct it. His shivered as the other erected his nipple, pinching and teasing it mercilessly. He was ready for it to sting for only a second, and honestly, it wasn't that bad. Fuck, it hurt. But it was not much compared to the beatings his ass had gotten only a few moments before. His ass was still throbbing from it.

"Nii-Nii-san..." The boy groaned, leaning forward towards his brother as the other slipped the ring in. He tried not to move much, because if it was tweaked, it was bound to burn like hell. HIs eyes widened. This would be permanent. Itachi's initials would be permanentely on the inside of his thighs, and he could do nothing about it. What if he did end up getting married or something? How was he to explain that? Who was he kidding? Itachi wouldn't let the boy out of his sight. And part of Sasuke honestly liked that. "Ita.... Nii-san..." He was no longer pleading, but simply asking for mercy. Not mercy from pain, but from the mental anguish he was going through. He felt like shit already, and Itachi was making it worse.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:16 pm

It was, in fact, undeniably true that Itachi loved to pamper his brother and look after him like his own flesh and blood. He had tendencies to abuse him sometimes, but to a man like him, it was nothing more than dramatic signs of affection. Sasuke would learn to appreciate his presence someday, and he wanted to make his existence permanent on his brother's flesh to engrave it into his life forever. Someday when another man or woman would spread his legs to engage in a sexual activity with him, they'd see the initials and know that it wasn't really a decorative tattoo that he got for the hell of it. Itachi was possessive and extremely protective, so as long as he breathed on this Earth, Sasuke was going to follow behind him in his footsteps under his wing. Deep inside, Itachi loved him like his own son and lover. But for now, there was nothing to stop him from staying in his messy fog of pure frustration, anger, and disappointment.

" I gave you everything, Sasuke ... my time, money, attention, love, protection ... " he whispered coyly into the other's ear, his fingernails beginning to dig along the side of his stomach at the thought of his black betrayal. Itachi didn't like being back stabbed. And quite frankly, seeing Sasuke being fucked by an unattractive man really drove him over the edge. His self-esteem was soiled, and he was beginning to doubt his brother's response to his love all over again. Not only did he want to love Sasuke, he wanted for his brother to love him in return. Itachi just had strange methods of working out his devious, but well-meant plans. " And you just threw it out the window, haven't you ? You're very ungrateful, Sasuke ... and all I ask for is ... " he tilted the boy's head to stare straight into him, smirking, " ... your body and love in return. Is that so difficult ? ... I treat it well when you aren't upsetting me ... "

All of the times he tormented the other's body abusively was when he was in a bad mood or if Sasuke was fighting back to piss him off. His fingers danced across his smooth skin, being sure not to run across his pierced nipple in case it would become infected with too much contact. Sasuke would have to walk around top-naked for the time being, too ... He switched on the lighter again, holding the "I" stamp directly over its fiery bulb to heat it up. After a few seconds, the end grew a neon red, and he pinned the other's right thigh open, sadistically smirking, " This'll teach you to never go against me, Sasuke ... "

Back to top Go down
mrow
Sex Pot
mrow

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Sasuke knew that Itachi loved him and Sasuke loved him right back. But like Itachi, Sasuke had strange ways of conveying it. His little bouts of temper and fits were only meant that much more that he wanted Itachi to spend time with him. Even if it was abusive time. They were both unbalanced and it made it incredibly difficult for the both of them. If Sasuke had his way, he would get far from Itachi, but after being gone only a few days, a few weeks at the most, and Sasuke would be back at his doorstep. He'd been too lonely for too long, and whenever Itachi came home Sasuke was free from loneliness. Deep down, Sasuke would always want to be with his brother. It had been set up that way.

No... On the surface, Sasuke couldn't accept that. Itachi had not given him any of his time, attention, or love. Money and protection? Oh yes yes. But Itachi hardly gave the poor boy any time. He was in no place to argue though, getting even more punishments was not on his list of things to do. The boy swallowed when he felt the nails dig lightly into his skin. If only Itachi knew how sorry Sasuke was. How regretful he'd been when the man had led him to the room with a rough hand around his waist. He'd even glanced back to see if Itachi was there, coming to his rescue. He was his Nii-san. Sasuke was used to getting saved by the older. But this time there was no heroic rescue. Only rape, and now sadistic punishment.

"Nii-san..." He nodded his head, as if trying to make it clear he understood. "I'm sorry... I-I'm so damn sorry. I'm your's. No one will ever touch me again. I won't even speak to anyone if you wish it so." His pleading from earlier was not working. His older brother was making the guilt in his head a hundred times worse, and he didn't know what to do about it. [color=blue]"I will! I will never go against you Itachi!"[/color] He squealed pathetically, squirming under the other's grip. He couldn't think of anything more to do. But he strained and leaned forward, kissing his brother's smirking lips desperately and pathetically.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:39 pm

The kiss was unexpected, actually. He was predicting that Sasuke would go into another temper tantrum and use his physical strength to shove him off, but it seemed as if his brother was already smart enough to consider it a waste of his time. The hand that was holding the lighter slowly released it from the grip of his fingers, letting it fall to the couch in mere sensitivity. It wound around his brother's bare waist like a thick serpent, supporting it up to press up against his own aroused body. But he wasn't swindled much effectively to let go of the heated stamp. Instead, while they were engaged in a passionate kiss, he drove the branding iron straight into his brother's flesh rather accurately, twisting it in place to deeply embed his first initial into Sasuke's flesh. Itachi heard a slight hiss, and when he deemed the steam and sting to have gone away, he pulled the stamp away and admired his work. The burn mark was still developing, but it was perfectly exposed on the inside of his thigh, reddening in the process of becoming a permanent seal of ownership.

Itachi carefully planted a firm kiss on the other's lips, using the fingers that held the stamp a few moments ago to stroke the burning letter. " It came out rather nicely, Sasuke ... It'll heal and stop burning in a matter of time ... " he murmured, picking up the last "U" to give it life with the lighter. " ... I know you're mine. " he stated rather bluntly, twirling the finished alphabet to inspect its fluorescent color. For the last time, he threw the lighter over his shoulder, using his free index finger to tug the collar of his shoulder to the side to reveal a dark " SU " imprinted on his collarbone. He'd done his own branding in his spare time, just to let him know whenever he would change clothes or shower that he belonged to his brother. Anyone who'd be under him ( say a female slut in the future ), would see this mark and know that he belonged to someone else. " And I'm yours, Sasuke- ... " he whispered, gingerly smearing the burning stamp next to the "I". This was all planned out. He didn't have a nipple piercing, of course, but the branding part was intended to happen.

Back to top Go down
mrow
Sex Pot
mrow

PostSubject: Re: l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }   l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA } EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Sasuke was glad that he caught his brother by surprise. He'd have to be very careful, just in case the other accidentally pressed the brand to his skin in a mistaken way. The boy carried out the kiss, hoping this might bide him time, or maybe stop Itachi altogether. Oh how very wrong he was. Perhaps it was better this way though. Sasuke was distracted, and the brand introduced to his thigh didn't register for a moment. Seconds later he pulled away, crying out in pain as he leaned his head against Itachi's shoulder. The boy bit on his bottom lip harshly, closing his eyes. Shit. Shit shit shit. "N-Nii-san..." The kiss was a little distracting, but it would not completely draw him away from the pain on his thigh. There was one thing however, that made this all better.

Itachi had branded himself.

With Sasuke's initials. The boys eyes widened a little, and everything around them seemed to disappear. Even the pain. He reached a hand out and pressed it softly to the marks, looking up to his brother. It was enough to keep him occupied while the other stamped the next letter in. "Ahh..." He groaned, leaning closer to his brother. The belt kept him held back slightly, but overall he could be close to Itachi. After a few moments of pained silence, Sasuke pulled away and kissed his brother again. The tone to it was actually quite appreciative as well. Maybe not towards what had just been done to him, but what Itachi had done to himself.

"I love you."

Then again, maybe it was just justified in his mind, and it was the only way his poor abused brain could deal with the situation.
Back to top Go down

l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; bringing sexy back ! { MROW & MINA }
Page 1 of 1