Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-15

A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs) Empty
PostSubject: A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs)   A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:29 am

The music pounded through the bar as the sixteen year old twilek danced sensually, dressed in only a G string made of glossy black material, and a black bra with no back or straps. Her breasts though only b cup, were perky and plump but were by no means her best feature, that honor belonged to her absolutely stunning bubble ass, which some thug was current grabbing. She growled and instinctually tried to push those around her away, which a huge blast of force succeded in doing. Now however, several men had vibroblades and were advancing on the young red skinned twilek. "Lets start with her lekku boys, I wanna hear her squeal!"
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs)   A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:38 am

He had sat in the bar for quite a while, hours he'd assumed.He had sensed something strange about the young Twilek, something was...different about the young woman and he'd been proven right in her use of the force.He saw and opportunity and being the sith he was, would not let it pass.He sprung out of the chair, his lightsaber finishing the men in one fell swoop each.He gazed over to the girl, to whom he smiled."Might you be alright Mi'lady?" he asked, extending his hand to help her to her feet.

Last edited by DarkRiffs on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs)   A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:46 pm

The twilek nodded, slightly shaky and got to her feet. "I'm fine... You carry a lightsaber, But your obviously not a jedi..." She smiled sadly. "Please teach me the ways of the sith, I want to show these weak minded perverts that I've had enough, and then WEe can take on the galaxy!"
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs)   A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:29 pm

He turned his lightsaber off and chuckled as he slid it back into his belt."You do indeed show adeptness with the force my dear....perhaps I'll allow you to accompany me.We'll see where it goes from there" he said, drawing his cloak about him.He had a handsome face, dashing features with sharp jade eyes.his hair was down to his shoulders, a pale brown that contrasted with his ghost white skin.He was tall and athletically built, at least from what the robe would allow to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs)   A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs) Empty

Back to top Go down

A dancing girl, or more? (me and dark riffs)
Page 1 of 1