Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Only 5 more minutes left... the thought went through the young boy's head as he watched the clock closely from the back of the class. But of course the class just before lunch had to be math, which was his worst subject. Not that he couldn't do the math, he just chose not to because of the effort it would take him. Dylan was your typical highschool slacker, he paid more attention to what the girl who sat next to him's shirt revealed more then what the teacher had been saying.

But he sat in class quietly as the seconds ticked by one by one, the little arms on the black and white clock directly infront of him moved in a circle. His eyes were focused, but something caught his eye. There sat a girl who he had picked on for being just, nerdy. A silent laugh escaped him as he thought of the time he had pulled down her skirt and panties in the middle of the hall last year. He was suspended for two weeks, but luckily for him his uncle was the principal and got him out of most of the trouble he got himself into.

Only two minutes left... he thought as his gaze returned to the clock, but soon returned to the girl. He had a small smile that raised across his face, he wanted to do something else to her, something worse then just embarrassing her in the halls. That was so... last year. he thought to himself as he began to draw out a little plan for her.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-15

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Though uniforms were not required, young Dahlia wore what could be construed as one, black knee socks, light blue skirt and a dark blue top with white sleeves. Even the fifteen year old sophmores name oozed nerdiness, she of course wore glasses but still didn't look that bad.
Dahlia had her nose in a book because she had finshed her work early, she did not even notice Dylan watching her. Her social life, well the small one she had, had been pretty much ruined last year when he pulled down her skirt and panties, those panties had once been her favorite, white, with blue lace on the edges, now she could not even look at them without whimpering, much less wear them. She still ahd one friend though, a boy named elliot, who despite his slightly higher social standing, due to him being a gamer rather then a simple nerd, still found time to pay attention to Dahlia. Truth be told Dahlia had a huge crush on elliot, and she was thinking of him at that moment.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:49 pm

As the sound of the bell filled Dylan's ears, he quickly packed his books into the bag that slouched against his chair. It didn't even take him half of a minute before he was packed and standing, taking a few steps ahead, he was almost out of the class in less then a minute, but he turned slowly and walked back in. He took a few steps towards Dahlia's desk and stood infront of her quietly at first. "How're you?" he asked, looking down at her as she put away her things. Of course he didn't care much, he just wanted to annoy her a little, something he hadn't really done in a while. He had a small, almost fake smile on his face as he watched the girl closely. His hands were rested at the top of her desk and he was leaning forward slightly.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:54 pm

Dahliia whimpered as she saw dylan, but he was being somewhat nice to her, so she responded. "F-fine." She knew dylan had something planned, he never talked to her unless Dahlia was inwardly terrified he was going to embarrass her again, of course he couldn't do much more to her social life, unless that is, he knew about Elliot. She was rather plain, A cup breasts, small ass, long blonde hair, nothing remarkable, except for, oddly her face, she had the tiny cute button nose you would expect to see on a child, pouty little lips and the prettiest sparkling blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:00 am

"Listen, I'm really sorry about what happened last year. I want to change, and I was wondering... you're really good at math, maybe could you give me some help sometime after school?" he asked her, looking around the classroom as the teacher walked out to take her break. He turned back to her, flashing a faint smile at the girl and waiting for her response. They were all alone in the class and people had already begun flowing into their classes, but luckily the teacher didn't have a class next period so there wouldn't be any kids showing up. Of course, he wasn't planing on doing anything yet...

Several things were going through his mind right now, he wanted to do something bigger this year, something that might scar her for the rest of her school-life. Or maybe even further in his life then that. It wasn't that Dylan was really a bad guy... he just got bored sometimes, and had a bit of a weird childhood that made him think differently at times.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:07 am

Her jaw dropped, dylan was never nice! She blushed and smiled slightly. "S-sure Dylan, I'll ask my mom." She flipped out her cell phone and called her mother, sking if she could stay after to help someone, her mother said yes and se hung up. "I can do it Dylan, Just name the place..." She smiled wider, thinking he was actually being nice for once. She had had braces last year but they had been removed earlier this year.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:31 am

"Maybe my house, after school?" he asked as stood up with a smile. This was the first time he noticed she had a nice smile now that her braces had been removed. "I like your teeth." he complimented her as his eyes watched the girl closely. He was hoping she would agree to meet at his house and that he could get her into his little trap. His plan was to get her over to his house where he would set up a camera, do things with her and put the video up on the internet and send links to the video to people from school. He knew from there, everyone would end up seeing the video, and her. Another smile came to his face, thinking of what she would do when she found out what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:36 am

She nodded, smiling bigger. "T-thank you Dylan." She of course, being a trusting young girl had no idea of this devious plot. It was getting close to class time so she said goodbye and left the room, sitting through her last class of the day; history, during which she couldnt sit still and headed to the bus Dylan rode. She straightened her skirt out slightly, looking for him, hoping that maybe she would be able to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 am

He walked slowly towards his bus until he got a glimpse of who had been waiting outside of the large yellow bus. His plan was in motion now, she would be at his house soon, and his mother wouldn't be home until tomorrow night. He would have way more then enough time to do what he wanted to do. He gave out a soft, silent laugh before running towards the bus. "Good to see you here." he told her as he climbed up the few stairs and looked down the alley, taking a seat around the middle of the bus. He waited for her to join him as he watched for her to come in.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:46 am

She followed him, sitting next to him. He could tell she had a little confidence now, she actualy thought he cared. She didn't try to talk to him about math on the bus ride home, just asked him about how he was doing, what he liked. He could tell she was trying so hard to be social. Soon enough they got to his stop and the two exited the bus, Dahlia following Dylan. One of the kids on the bus grinned as she exited and shot a spitball at her, which landed in her hair.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:06 pm

As the spitball landed in Dahlia's hair, Dylan turned slowly to pick it out then through it back at the kid. Placing his hand on her back gently, he pushed her out quickly so that nothing else could be thrown at her. "I'm sorry about that." he said as they stepped out of the bus and walked in towards his house. At the door, he reached into his pocket to pull out his keys. As he was turning the lock, he asked her. "How long can you stay?" as the door swung open.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:19 pm

She thanked him for helping her, and quickly got off the bus, she looked at him as he asked how long she could stay and said. "Probably until 9:30, if it takes that long..." She actually had no idea how she was getting home, her mother didn't know where dylan lived. So for all she knew she was taking his bus to school tommorow, if her mother was ok with it that is. She followed dylan into his house, kicking off her simple black shoes gently and putting them with the other ones. "So let's get started shall we?"
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:23 pm

"Yeah, we should go to my room." he told her as he kicked off his shoes. The house was small and basic, two bedrooms, a living room, bathroom and kitchen. Making his way through the living room he asked the girl if she wanted anything to eat, then continued to tell her that his bedroom was just down the hallway on the right. "Make yourself at home." he told her as he waited for her response to the question.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Dahlia nodded that she wanted something to eat, sitting down on Dylan's bed. "Yes please." she said politely. She smiled innocently, pulling a mathbook out of her messenger bag. "Which chapter would you like to start with Dylan?" She still had no idea what he was planning, she still thought he was being nice. She blushed slightly "Dylan I know it sounds stupid, but ummm... thanks for being nice to me, You're really a great guy, and ummm... I was wondering, theres a guy at school named Elliot Ludkey..." She took a deep breath. "I have this huge crush on elliot and was wondering if you could ask him how he felt about me?" Her voice took on a hopeful, almost desperate tone as she got closer to the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:53 pm

With a smile on his face, he gave a nod. "Sure Dahlia, anything for you." as he walked off to the kitchen slowly. His plan was now falling into motion and he had her in his room, sitting on his bed unaware of what might happen. As he made his way to the kitchen, he unzipped his bookbag slowly and pulled out a small camera that he kept inside. He held it in his hand and continued on to the kitchen, grabbing some chips and other snacks. As the boy returned to his bedroom he placed the snacks down on the bed, with the camera hidden in his other hand he walked over to his dresser and pressed the "record video" button, plopping it down on her dresser, with the bag over it, hiding it slightly. He turned with a smile, "well, I didn't really understand what the teacher was talking about today, could we start there?" he asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Dahlia smiled, and opened the book to the page they had been on. "It's pretty simple really, you just subtract X from Y and then divide by the common denominator. She smiled slightly, having no Idea about the Camera. She took a small snack, eating it like she had been taught, small bites. She noticed the blank look on face. "Ok lets see, You like video games right, maybe madden?" She couldnt beleive this, she had never known much about football. "X is the star player and Y is the rest of the team. when X gets injured, he isnt with The team any more, so you divide by the number of players to find the hadicap for the other team." (sorry for the lame analogy it was all I could think up)
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:06 pm

OOC//: Meh, better then what I would have probably come up with.

The boy jumped onto the bed gently, landing with a small bounce beside her, forcing him up into the air a little bit then he came crashing down on top of her. This of course was intentional, his face was over her's as it shifted forward slightly tilted, ready to give her a kiss. His hand rubbed up and down her sides gently as his lips met with her's, hoping she would return the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Dahlia's eyes widen, And she struggles briefly, But she soon returns the kiss. "D-dylan..." She is of course oblivious to the camera, and looks into eyes shyly. "D-dylan, I didn't know you w-wanted to have me do that..." she grinned, trying to be sexy. "But I d-don't mind."
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Looking down into her eyes, he flashed her a smile between kisses. "I've always wanted you." he told her, a lie but it has worked a few times in the past. As the boy kissed her once again, his hand was raised up her body to her breast where he rubbed at it gently. His hand moved in a small circle, massaging her breast with his fingers. His head made it's way down her neck, sucking and licking gently at her exposed skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]   [DLS] x [ZOMBiiE] Empty

Back to top Go down

[DLS] x [ZOMBiiE]
Page 1 of 1