Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Senshi slut

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Senshi slut - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:51 pm

" I didn't say I was bad at it, I just don't like it." Which was true enough. She was actually very good at the subject, she just hated it that was all. Upon asking about the senshi though she seemed the freeze, even if it was just for a moment. Now why would he ask a thing like that. " And you heard right. Tokyo is a super magnet for anything and everything abnormal."
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:55 pm

"Well reminds me of where I grew up but they were gone long ago"he said as he was the last one and his team was killed but not senshi but power borgs and rangers.
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:02 pm

" Don't mind me saying but by saying long ago that makes you sound really old. But I don't really doubt the fact there are other people with abilities. Growing up here you begin to learn that anything and everything is possible." Which was true enough. After transforming her first time she doubted nothing, or at least hardly anything. " But come on, lets walk around for a little while longer, find something for us to do." she smiled, taking a hold of his hand and leading him out of his seat, walking outside. " Just how old are you anyway? That is if you don't mind me asking. "
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:23 am

"Well I like to say that and of course"He said as they head out and start to walk around"Well I am 29 almost 30. I know what your about to say that i dont look past 17 almost 18 but as I said I have good genes"he said to her as he was looking her over as they walked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Senshi slut
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2