Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Senshi slut

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:40 pm

A young man was walking down the streets of Tokyo. He was a gaijin from the States. He was 6ft tall with medium short brown hair and hazel eyes that were hidden behind tinted glasses had a scar that ran down his right eye. He was dressed in a black dress shirt with a red and white tie under a black sports jacket, black dress slacks with black leather belt with a silver belt buckle with a dragon foot design on it, black dress socks and dress shoes.

"I wonder where they are at"he said to himself as he towered over most of the people as most Asians went as tall as him.
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:07 am

" I can't believe they're all busy! Talk about a waste of a Saturday.." Hoshi let out a small sigh as she made her way down the street, a pout on her lips, and an unmistakable bored look in her eye. Everyone was busy today, everyone. Mamoru, Usagi, Haruka, and Michiru had a double date. Makoto had taken up some kind of karate class that would hold her up all day. Minako had taken a cooking class. Ami was tutoring. And last but not least Setsuna had agreed to baby sit Chibiusa and Hotaru for the day, something she wasn't exactly interested in. She loved the kids and would probably go visit later on today but didn't want to spend the earliest part of the day with them.

" I guess I'll just go shopping or something..." Though that was the last thing she needed, her closet was already full. The out fit she was wearing right now was new though nothing much. It consisted of a white shoulderless blouse with black diamond shaped buttons, a black choker necklace with a small white butterfly charm on the end, a black miniskirt, mainly because she loved her legs, and a pair of black angel spike high heel shoes. It was cute and showed off everything she liked, just not trashy. Trashy was a no no.

Checking her watch for a brief second she frowned, realizing the time. Her favorite shop didn't open for awhile, damn it! It was while she wasn't paying attention though that she ran into the back of someone, falling back on her behind. " Ow..." she murmured, rubbing her back side a bit. " Sorry about that..." she murmured, looking up at him. Wow, tall person.
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:19 am

"Sorry about that"the young man said as the young woman landed on her ass. He puts his hand down to help her up"Let me help you up"he said to her as he was raised to always help a lady in distress. "I am David and you are Miss"he asked as he helps her up to her feet.
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:36 am

She shook her head as she listened to him say sorry. It wasn't his fault at all but instead hers for not paying attention. A smile graced her lips as he offered her hand, gladly taking it she stood up, brushing herself off and checking her backside to make sure nothing was ripped. " But no, don't apologize. Its my fault actually. Looked down at my watch for to long I guess." she sighed, shaking her head some, licking her lips as she listened to his introduce himself. " But I'm Hoshi, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:08 am

"Well I was raised that even if it the lady's fault it is gentlemanly of me to take the wrap" David said as he gave her a once over as she checked herself over."Nice to meet you Hoshi"he said to her as they moved over to the side of the street to let others pass them by. He noticed she was looking at her watch"I was wondering if you like to give me a tour I am sort of new to Tokyo"he asked her.
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:25 pm

" Well..." she wasn't sure what she was thinking about. She had nothing better to do today and no one to do nothing with. So might as well walk around Tokyo and do it with someone else rather then be alone..Yeah, that sounded like the better option. " Sure, I'd love to. The thing is most of the things that are worth seeing, or are really fun at least don't start till after sundown and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like to wait that long." She knew she wouldn't want to if she was a tourist. There had to be someplace she could take him to that wasn't completely boring. She could show him where she worked, a maid cafe by the name of Kisu in Shinjuku. Tonight was theme night though and she could get dragged into working herself and she wouldn't want that. And it was in Shinjuku and if she was going there might as well be at night when it was worth going there. " But I guess I should ask you before deciding, what kind of things would you like to see?"
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:51 am

"Well I like to see things that arent tourist traps as I can go that on my own"he said as they figure out what to do."The reason for that is because I am not one for tourist thing"he added as he was sly looking her over.
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:26 pm

The thing was almost everywhere in Tokyo was a tourist trap...And the places weren't a tourist trap weren't all that good for tourist in the first place. " Alright, not the easiest thing to think of on an empty stomach so how about this. I'll take you out to lunch at one of my favorite places, we can get something to eat, I find out a little more about you, and by that point I should have enough information to take you somewhere that you won't hate completely." She placed her hands behind her back, moving side to side slowly as she thought. Hopefully that was a good idea and not a completely crappy one.
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:00 pm

"That is fine as I am bit hungery myself"David said as he let Hoshi lead him to the place she wanted to go"I pay for lunch it is more then I can go to repay you for helping me"he said
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:36 pm

" Oh no," she shook her head, leading him inside of her favorite ramen shop. " You're my guest, I can't let you pay. Or if you really want to be a gentleman I'll give you one of two options." She placed her jacket at an empty table, heading to the front of the store to place her order, taking his hand and bringing him along. " Pay now or pay later on tonight when I take you to my job for dinner. I won't be cooking exactly but you will get to see something special I can tell you that much." she smiled, turning around to order ebi ramen and tempura along with lemon tea, turning back to look at him. " Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 pm

"Well alright I buy dinner. So what would you like to know about me"David said as they sit at the table at the Ramen House as he figures out what he would have for lunch. "I think I will BBQ Pork Ramen with coke"he added as he was use to paying for his and a ladies meal.
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:42 pm

She ordered his food, paying for the meal before returning to the table. " I dunno, basic things I guess. What things you like to do, don't like to do, information that would more or less give me an idea about what kind of things you like so I know where to take you for the rest of the day." she tapped her fingers lightly on top of the table, licking her lips a little. " I hope that helps some."
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:53 pm

"Well I self taught flute player, I am black belt in Tang So Doo South Korean Martial Arts, robotics, reading clasical writings of mythology"he said as he goes and starts to eat. He looks at her as he wondered about her"What about you"he said
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:03 pm

" Hmmm..." she thought about it for a minute, taking a bite of her ramen. " I do play the flute but thats only because of eight years of forced classes as well as the piano and piccolo. Shopping, lolita fashion, cosplay, dressing up, all three of which I do at work so I guess my job. Umm...reading, writing, professional napper, and looking up different kinds of mythology. Oh! And cooking, I guess I'm ok with that to.." Leaning back in her seat a bit she took a sip of her tea, looking up to one of the fans on the ceiling. She wondered if she should tell him about her job or let it be a surprise..Hm. " What is your take on maids? Just a little curious. And by maids I do mean the serving on hand and feet kind in the little frilly dresses."
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:08 pm

"Well Maids they are fun I have heard about Cafe' that have servers and staff dressed as maids"He said as he takes a sip of his coke."As for sexually girls in maid outfit is kind of kinky"he said witha chuckle as it known that most gaijin have those french maid fantasies as geshai fantasies with asian beauties.
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:13 pm

" Oh really now? So I'm assuming you like for your girls to dress up, or down I guess, for you while doing naughty things?" she smiled a big, giggling at her own question. " Never mind, I think thats a bit to personal. Though it will help me for later on tonight..." She tapped a finger against her chin lightly, eating one of her tempura. " Nice to know your thoughts on it though."
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:15 pm

"Well yes I do tho I normally dont expect that anything like that till the second date"he said jokingly as he finishes his ramen then his coke."What about you do you like to dress up while having sex"he asked
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:27 pm

" I do dress up in things like that, skimpy, revealing, and sexy I mean, just not for sex. Actually I haven't had sex before." Even though most people wouldn't have guessed it by looking at her Hoshi was as pure as freshly fallen snow. She had no regrets about it but it did make her rather curious at times about what it would be like to have sex. Finishing up her ramen and tea she took their empty things and dumped them, walking back beside him. " But I guess I'll find out what I like sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:03 am

"So your a virgin. You should never rush to lose that one gift that can only be given once"he said as he finished his ramen as they continue to talk."So are you in school or do you work full time"he asked
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:07 pm

" Trust me when I say I'm in no rush to hae sex. A little curious yes but I think that's just natural for most teenagers. Not only that but my dad would kill me...." She leaned lightly against the rtable, her finger slowly tracing circles onto the table top. " As for school I'm not all the way out yet. Two more months and I graduate, until then I'm working part time. Once I graduate though I'm going to college if my dad gets his way or I go to work at my mothers agency if she has it her way.." Modeling, the thought made her cringe actually. It was a dream of hers but the people her mom hired were a little crazy.
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:18 pm

"Well you know what they say about curiousity"he said to her as they continue small talk"Well I havent been in High School in years"he said to her as he give a tip that he was out of school.
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:23 pm

" True. But satisfacion brought it back, so I think I'll be ok." Not like she was going to be doing anything anytime soon. She didn't have a boyfriend, hadn't in awhile actually, so sex wasn't an option for her. Now that she thought about it though she wouldn't have minded dating again, she had gotten so busy around junior year that she had to break up with her boyfriend, now she was a little lonely. Snapping out her thoughts she shook her head, giving him a somewhat playful pout, " That makes you very lucky then. Don't mind me saying though but you don't look like you've been out of school that long, or at all actually."
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:32 pm

"Well I chok it up to good genes and healthy living since I try to eat things in moderation"He said as he finished his coke."So whats your favorite subject"he asked as he knew that in Japan that the age of consent was 16.
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:39 pm

The tapped her chin lightly thinking about that one, " Probably Programming or my German class. Hate Math with a passion though." she messed with the edge of her skirt a bit as she spoke, taking a look out the window. Now that she thought about it she still wasn't sure where to take him. Damn it! Ah well, walking never hurt anybody.
Back to top Go down
Jemnai
Sex Pot

Male

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:46 pm

"Well you know that you need good skills in math and physic for programming"he said as he looks down are a watch like device on his left wrist."So I heard there were some super heroines called the sailor senshi that protects the city"he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Senshi slut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshi slut   Senshi slut Empty

Back to top Go down

Senshi slut
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next