Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) Empty
PostSubject: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:42 pm

"Li! Come on! We're going to be late for school!" Alex called out to his friend. Although Li was a couple of years younger than Alex, they were the best of friends. It was sometimes hard to see why since they were quite different. Li was more quiet and reserved whereas Alex was happy and outgoing. They were in different grades, but both had to be in class at the same time.

"I'm coming." Li said in a dull tone. The young boy came out wearing his school uniform so he matched the darker haired boy. "Let's go."

The two boys were soon at school. Alex had his arm slung over Li's shoulders as they came up to the building. The older boy was actually the same height as Li, so they could easily stand side by side. "Alright," Alex started, "I'll see you after class." He smiled as he gave the younger boy a quick hug. Alex was definitely a lot more affectionate than Li. Li just shrugged the hug off then waved to his friend.

Li watches as the other went off to his class. He was about to go in himself, but today he felt a bit different. He didn't really feel like going to his first class. Instead, he went around to the back of the school and sat against the tree, just wanting some alone time.
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Matt stood nearby the outer wall and had somehow snuck his way through the gate and gotten onto the school grounds. IF anyone asked, he'd tell them that he was a sub, filling in for a teacher that was ill. He hoped that excuse would hold up long enough.

He watched Alex leaving the other young boy, Li, to basically fend for himself. His own brown eyes looking the young male over....the way his hair looked, along with the rest of his body clad in his school uniform. If it wasn't for Li's eyes or the familiar hairstyle, Matt wouldn't have recognized him. He was rather horrible at putting a face to a name.

Unlike the others in this setting, Matt wasn't in a suit like the teachers, nor in uniform like the students. Jeans and a shirt are basically what cover his body, shoes on his feet. Nothing fancy. His hair is cut short. He wasn't too tall, but probably taller than any of the students, himself being 5'8"

When Li finally went around to the side of the building, Matt took his chance, walking up to the boy and then looking to him. "You alright? You don't want to be late, I'd imagine."
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Li looked up at the man with a bit of a confused look. He wasn't confused with what he said, but rather what he was wearing. If he wasn't a teacher or anyone else working for the school, he shouldn't have been able to get through the gate. He was sure too old to be a student. "I know what time it is." He said in almost a bitter tone as he glanced down again. It was his way of saying that he knew he was going to be late and that he didn't care. "How'd you get in here?" He asked as he looked back up at him. His eyes were still narrowed, showing he clearly didn't trust the man.
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Well, they had to start somewhere, and Matt figured maybe this would be fun. He always did like Li, and always had odd little fantasies about him...about what he wanted to do with him. He knew he wouldn't have many chances.....maybe this would be his -only- chance..

"Got in through the front gate, of course." the man said, smiling and nodding at Li. He Knew Li would probably put up a struggle, to which Matt wouldn't care, and would only hold him tighter.

Still, this was his only shot, so he took it. Without warning to Li, he quickly moved down, picked up the boy into his arms. Cradling him within his arms, he took off, running fast as he could go before both the gate would be closed, and his chances of being caught would rise significantly. To get to his home.....that was his goal, and quickly.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Li's eyes quickly shot open when he was lifted off the ground. Only seconds later when he realized that he was being taken away from the school did he started to struggle. "Let me go!" He didn't quite understand what was going on since he didn't understand why someone would want to kidnap him. He found that he was nothing special, nor did he have anything to offer such as ransom money. "I said let me go!" He said again as he tried to punch and kick at the man. His eyes went to the gate that was getting closer and closer. He cursed mentally, knowing that the man would be able to get him out then no one would know where he went.
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Looking about quickly to each side, Matt then ran for it, through the gate and down the sidewalk to an alleyway. Just in time too, as the school's gate came shut behind them.

Once he stopped running, but still held onto Li in his arms, Matt stared at the boy. He always wanted to see Li up close and personal. His brown eyes take in the boy's body, and how it appeared....his hair and skin and how it looked in the light of the day.

"Oh stop struggling now...I don't want you or I to get hurt here." he demanded.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:37 pm

"Who are you!? What's going on?!" The small boy asked as he continued to struggle. He looked back at the gate to see it shut. All hope was lost now. There was only one thing left that he could do. "HELP!" He called out. "Someone help me!" He knew that he was no match against the man so although he continued to struggle, he knew he couldn't get anywhere. The boy wasn't about to give in. It would take a lot more than that to just get him to submit and accept that he was being taken away.
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:41 pm

"My name's Matt and I'm taking you with me. I've always wanted you Li." Yeah, he was being blunt, and admitting right up front to the boy. He didn't care though. When the boy started to call out for help, Matt set him down and pulled him close to his body, his one hand reaching up to cover his mouth.

"Quiet down or you get us BOTH in trouble!" Matt stated, looking down at the younger male. He did wonder how much taller he was to Li. He also did look down at the boy's skin, wondering what it looked like, and how it felt. His hand still over Li's mouth, his left arm around Li's waist.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Li didn't quite understand what the man meant by 'wanted you' since he was very innocent to all sexual things. However, he knew it had to be bad. What confused him more was the fact that this Matt guy seemed to know who he was, even by name. The boy continued to fight against the man, trying to push him away. He continued to scream but his screams were soon stifled by the hand over his mouth.

After a few minutes of fighting against him, Li soon found himself starting to get tired out some and found that nothing was getting him away from the man. He slowly calmed himself then just stared at the man with a death glare, showing that he was done struggling, but the real fight wasn't over.
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Matt knew EXACTLY what he meant by 'wanting Li'. Though he knew that this boy was going to put up quite the fight. Matt would just have to fight harder to get what he desired.
Knowing Li by name.....that was just coincidence. There 'was' only one Syaoran Li in the world after all, so he was instantly recognizable. As Li continued to struggle, Matt kept a tighter grip around the boy's waist, hand still over the boy's mouth as he tried to scream.

After a few minutes of fighting against him, Li soon found himself starting to get tired out some and found that nothing was getting him away from the man. He slowly calmed himself then just stared at the man with a death glare, showing that he was done struggling, but the real fight wasn't over.

When Li finally calmed down somewhat, Matt eased up...uncovering Li's mouth (but also copping a feel of the boy's skin in the process....his fingers brushing against Li's cheek slowly), He did keep his hold around Li's waist though....knowing this little battle wasn't won yet. He still hadn't gotten to get himself 'onto' Li yet. For Matt, 'being close' like they were now, wasn't enough. To be upon him, to feel him struggle under him...it was what he desired. Though....not in this attire Li was in. No, Matt wanted him to look much more familiar to his own eyes.

Without hesitation, he grabbed Li's hand, and started to tug the boy along with him, down the sidewalk and away from the school. His home was but a few blocks away.

"Come, we're going to my place." he said.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Li didn't think much about the hand that passed by his smooth skin. It was almost as if he had aged over the years, but his skin had not. There were no scars, cuts, or bumps on the skin. In anyone's eyes, they could tell that the boy was completely untouched.

At first, when the man tried to pull him away, he planted his feet firmly to the ground. Unfortunately for him, the man was much stronger and easily took him off balance. He stumbled forward after Matt, his shoe soon colliding with the ground and causing him to go crashing down face first to the ground with a quick scream. Luckily, with the help of gravity, he managed to get his hand away in time to catch himself some so he didn't fall flat on his face and ruin the beautiful skin of his.

He laid there face down on the ground with his hands near his head, not wanting to move. He knew if he got up then he would just easily be taken off to Matt's house where unmentionable things could happen. His brown eyes, only slightly opened, stared off into the distance at nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Such smooth flawless skin. Matt loved such a feeling, and wanted more of it. Yet, he did have to hold Li's hand to keep him from pulling away.

When Li fell, Matt quickly turned his head and then the rest of his body, stepping back up to Li and looking down to him. "Come on, you're fine Li." Matt said, before he reached down and tugged Li back up to his feet easily. He then started to walk again, holding Li's hand. "If you'd just walk, that won't happen."

Every so often, he'd look back over his shoulder and down to see if Li was moving.

Eventually they did reach his home. Up to the front door, Matt then opened it, and went inside.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Li let out a small grunt when he was lifted to his feet, showing that he really did not want to get up. Once he was up, however, he did not fall again and he stayed quiet the rest of the way to the man's house.

When they walked inside, Li looked around. It seemed like a rather normal place. The boy took a few steps around since he wasn't able to get too far with the man still holding him. "So why did you bring me here?" He finally asked. "And what exactly do you mean that you want me?" He ran his free hand over his other arm slowly as he glanced around, nervous about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Matt waited for Li to enter the house before he would turn and shut the door. He also locked it right away....handle lock, deadbolt, then the chain lock. He then slipped off his shoes, setting them on the mat by the door.

Still holding onto Li's hand, Matt stepped up closer beside Li, sizing him up. He did wonder how much shorter Li was. Now that they were alone too....his desire to get himself onto the boy only intensified. "Well....first Li, let's have you look a little more.....familiar to my eyes."

He leads Li over to a spare room.....Matt's home was all on one floor, as it wasn't too big. He then stepped inside and pointed over to the wall, to a familiar outfit....including all the accessories to it, that hung up on the wall. "Hmm, now where'd this come from? Ah well, put it on....it is yours I think."
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Li looked over at the familiar green outfit, lined in a deep shade of orange. The boy was now beyond confused. His eyes quickly shifted over to Matt's, glaring. "How did you get my clothes?!" He angrily asked. The clothes that were hanging up were much more comfortable than his school outfit, but he wasn't about to just change into them right there for the man, unless of course he gave him a better reason other than the fact that he wanted him to wear them.

The boy thought for a moment longer, knowing that he was dealing with a stalker. It scared him, because he didn't know just how much this man knew about him. The information he knew could end up being very harmful to the young boy. "I want to go home." He finally said, not actually believing that the man would listen to him however.
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Matt shrugged his shoulders, as he didn't have a clue how Li's clothes had appeared. They weren't there earlier when he came into this room before heading out to kidnap the boy. "I don't know. They just appeared/" He knew Li liked wearing these robes and their white underclothes rather than the school uniform. Atop that, Matt had seen Li in images and the like with him dressed up in this outfit.

"Come on Li, get them on." Matt ordered of the boy. He was standing by the door, and was growing a bit impatient. He shifted a little on his feet, his eyes staring longingly at Li.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Li moved closer to his clothing. He eyed them for a moment before he pulled his hand away. "You better not look." He said in an angry tone as he took his clothes. The boy looked over them before he turned his back to Matt and started to undress out of his school uniform. First the shirt came off, then the pants. Luckily for Li, he was wearing underwear, although what he wore did show off a small bulge at his front side.

Li then quickly put on the white underclothes, finding that he was too shy to have any of his perfect skin showing. The boy then let out a small breath, relieved that it covered his body, before he started to put the green robes over it. After that, he finished it off with his waist band and then placed his green hat on, tilted back on his head. Li made sure to straighten out his clothes before he turned back to Matt. "Happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:22 pm

"Alright fine, I won't look." Matt said. Matt was turned around when Li turned to look, but once Li turned his back to him to change, Matt turned back around and did what Li did NOT want him doing.....he looked, and watched Li undress....going from school uniform to his ornate robes and underclothes.

Once Li turned around to face him again, Matt smiled and nodded quickly. "Mmm...I do like.....I like very much." He then noticed Li forgot a couple things. The shoes....and the sword. He picked up both from the floor, and stepped up to Li. "Forgot these." He nodded and looked down to the boy.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Li looked at the two things then took his shoes, placing them on his feet. He then looked at the sword, wondering why he was being given his weapon when that could end up very dangerous to Matt. The boy slowly took the sword then looked it over. It was definitely his right from the tip of the blade to the tassels that hung off the handle.

A lot went through his mind. He could probably escape if he used the sword and then he would be safe. But then he thought about what would happen if the man really wasn't out to hurt him and he ended up doing something horribly wrong. Weighing the two ideas out, he then decided. His eyes narrowed as he took a step forward and held his sword out in one hand, resting the flat blade against his other hand. "Let me leave now." He said in a threatening tone, as threatening as a child with a sword could be.
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Matt smiled, looking Li over as he slipped the shoes onto his feet. He then feels the sheathed blade being removed from his hands and looked at.

When Li finally put the sword on his person and drew the blade though, Matt stepped back. His eyes still stared at the boy, studying his pose for a long moment. Of course, this was just a boy who was threatening him, and ....he really couldn't be 'that' dangerous, could he? If only he could find a way to take the boy down or at least slow him down. Matt looked around for a moment, before he started to move fowards again, trying to go around Li.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Li slowly turned as the man went around him. He kept his sword drawn but didn't attack. Instead, he decided to use it only in case of needed defense. "Are you deaf?!" He asked angrily since he clearly wasn't being let go. "Just how long do you think you can keep me here? Someone will find out." He spoke with courage, but he was really afraid of what he'd really be capable. One small slip and he would be out.

Just to Matt's luck, Li heard a crash outside. His attention quickly went to that instead. It gave Matt the perfect chance to be able to come up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Matt still stood there even as Li turned himself to face him again. "No I'm not deaf, I heard you Li." Matt said in response to the boy. Then he heard that crash in the distance, which diverted Li's attention.

Matt wasted no time and seized on the chance to ride upon Li. With Li standing flat on his feet, Matt made his move. He came up to Li from behind, grabbed onto his shoulders, then did the slight hop upwards, legs pressing to the boy's waist as Matt perched upon Li's back now.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Li yelled out as he was jumped onto. It caused him to drop his sword as he tried to catch his balance. After a few steps of stumbling around, he finally fell forward onto the ground with an umph. Li groaned out quietly then slowly looked over his shoulder at the man. "What was that for?!" He asked, enraged. "Why are you jumping on my back?!" He tried to crawl out from under him, struggling to do so. "Get off of me!"
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Now that he was on, Matt just hung onto Li as he took those few wobbly steps to gain his sense of balance....the sword making a muffled clanging noise as it crashed to the carpeted floor of the room. He knew this wouldn't last long, so he did best to enjoy the short ride while Li was still able to walk on his own two feet.

Once Li himself crashed to the floor though with an 'oomph', Matt fell along, landing atop the boy. He quickly sat up though and pressed his legs against Li's sides, as the boy began a feeble attempt to escape. His bum is seated upon the tail end of Li's back, his hands gripped onto the boy's shoulders. If he had to ride him crawling around, then so be it.

"Because I wanted to Li? It's the only way I could think of to get myself close to you." he said.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Li let a small whine out when he realized that the man wasn't going to get up. He continued to crawl around a few feet until he eventually gave in. He laid down flat on the ground and just stared off to the side. "Please get off of me..." He finally said in a soft tone.

The boy was confused, having no idea what he was supposed to do. No one had ever treated him like that before. "What... are you trying to do with me?" He asked in almost a sad tone. "You want to be close to me? I don't even know who you are. I don't know how you know who I am. Please... just let me go... I've never done anything to you before..." He finally submitted to begging, but it was only because he knew he was in a situation where a little acting would have to suffice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)   Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Through Worlds Apart (BreakingFate & Haruki)
Page 1 of 1