Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] Empty
PostSubject: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Chris was 30 and single and hated being single. All the girls he asked out rejected him and he was upset by that. He was 5'8'' and had short golden blonde hair. He was wearing a flowered short sleved T-shirt with a pair of brown shorts. He and his daughter had been vacationing in beautiful soca for a few days. He walked into her room and tapped her shoulder. "Good morning dearest daughter." He replied.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Keira laid in bed, tired after the day of excitement they had had the day before. The small 11 year old blonde hair blue eyed girl slowly woke up when her dad prodded her"Hey daddy"she said and yawned, stretching slowly"What are we doing today? Beach?"she asked getting excited already.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:38 pm

He looked at her and shook his head and walked closer to her and rubbed her breasts softly. He then kissed her nose and blushed. "I wasn't thinking the beach today." He replied and sighed. "I was thinking me and you could have sex instead." He said and moaned her name.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:05 pm

She let out a soft moan when he rubbed her breasts"Daddy"she said and blushed deeply"Why do you want to have sex with me?"she asked asked and giggled"Will you be gently?"
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:24 pm

HeHe looked at her and nodded. "Of course I will be gentle sweetheart." He replied then paused. "And for as having sex with you I want to make you happy in a different way." He explained.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 pm

She shifted and smiled"Okay, let me get undressed"she said and lifted her night gown off of her, only in a pair of white panties. She slid the panties off, showing off her bare pussy and slightly puffing out chest.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:40 am

He looked at her and sighed softly. "Sure." He said and watched her get undressed. As he watched her it felt weird but he started to get hard. As he saw her pussy he moaned in excitement and got even harder. Soon he walked up to her and prepared to push himself into her.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:13 am

Keira smiled as her father got naked quickly and she stared at his dick, blshing"It's so big"she said and laid on the bed with her legs spread"Will it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:38 pm

He looked at her and nodded then stipped. "It may hurt the first time but I promise I will be as gentle as I can be." He replied to her.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Keira nodded and rubbed her pussy a little, it getting wet"Okay daddy"
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:09 pm

He looked at her and smiled and moaned softly and blushed and then came on himself. It felt nice to do that. "Well it feels great." He replied.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:05 pm

She giggled at him as he came already"Are you going to put it in me now?"
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:09 pm

He looked at her and blinked in suprise at her question and then thought for a second and nodded. "Yes." He said and put his cock slowly into his daughers pussy.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:28 pm

She moaned softly and whimpered when her cherry was broken.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:30 pm

((I now play female charcters))
He moaned loudly and was determined to force her to love him as a lover so he put his cock in further then took it out. He then thurst it out and in again.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:04 am

She gasped as he pushed in all the way and wrapped her legs around him, moaning"Oooh daddy, this feels good"
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:44 pm

((should we take this over to the new form?)
He moaneed and shoved it in even furhter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]   Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave] Empty

Back to top Go down

Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave]
Page 1 of 1