Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August & Eve - Master over Mistress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
August Nox
Virgin
August Nox

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-13

August & Eve - Master over Mistress Empty
PostSubject: August & Eve - Master over Mistress   August & Eve - Master over Mistress EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Alexander walked through the stone halls, large windows showering it with light and illumination and where the window lacked fine torches were neatly lined down the halls. Alexander was dressed royally as he was very rich and to add to that handsome. He had dirty blond hair that was pulled back into a small pony tail just to keep it out of his dark blue eyes during the usual day he did his work. He was peach colored in the skin, not tan but not pale. As his boots made loud noises on the gray stone floor it signaled all the slaves to stand up and bow giving as much respect to Alexander as they could possibly muster.

The man was not ill tempered, however he kept everything in the household he owned as in order and in place as the rest of the world would recognize. Know your place was the motto. Those who didn't know their place were punished in rather embarrassing ways that kept the slaves quiet and obedient to Sir Alexander's every whim. There was a secret room that was connected to Alexander's master bedroom, however this was only a 'rumor' that was passed around to the slaves that were punished in these embarrassing ways. Not all slaves got the same treatment, some where whipped and others had their heads dunked with water so close to choking they would gag. He did those punishments publicly to all the slaves he owned at his mansion as a warning to those who thought about slipping up.

The grounds contained the house, which had a large kitchen, dining room, ball room, several smaller rooms for the slaves to live in, stable, study, library, tea room, master bedroom, bathrooms, closets, upstairs, downstairs, trophy room, office, the attic, and the roof. On the grounds were gardens, large fountain, large wall surrounding the perimeter, guard dog houses , a gate, and a gallows.

On this inperticular day though Alexander was going out to look for a new slave to replace the one that had broken her foot with an accidental stumble over one of the dogs. The amount of work was becoming straining for all the slaves anyhow and it seemed only natural to get another helping hand. Walking up to the entrance one of the slaves who acted more like a maid walked up and asked "Are you headed out sir?" A musical but cold voice replied "Yes, I'm going to get more helping hands for the estate as I see you and your like are a bit over worked. Keep an eye on all of them while I'm away." With that the slave bowed as he walked out the door and out the front gates, the slaves tending to the garden were to far away for a bow to be done but they watched him leave all the same.

Out on the cobble stone of the streets Alexander walked and was greeted often by healthy acquaintances. They looked up to Alexander and praised the way he ran his home but mostly his slaves. Some would come up and rub up against his shoulder winking at him, for he was also into some back door sex slave training. He only trained other people's slaves rather than have one on his estate, he was a man who could get by alone and without a hand. After some time he came up to the harbor where several ships were unloading or setting sail, the slave ships were all numbered with pure white paint and their size could be seen from a distance. His favorite ship had arrived this morning, number 39, they were just setting up a string of female slaves on a podium ready to action them off. All of them had torn skimpy outfits due to manhandling or a rough journey. Alexander stood in the crowd and gazed up ready to see who his next slave would be.

((Sorry about how long it is I don't expect the same in return. It's just a start off I suppose.))
Back to top Go down
Eve_of_Dawns
Sex Pot
Eve_of_Dawns

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-08-07

August & Eve - Master over Mistress Empty
PostSubject: Re: August & Eve - Master over Mistress   August & Eve - Master over Mistress EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:42 pm

Oh, she hated ships. How she hated ships. And that was when she was allowed up to walk on deck, where she could feel the wind, see the ocean, bask in the sunlight. Now? No. Now, she was chained belowdecks, where she had little room to move, breathe, sleep... just, precious little room. And she still retained whatever grace she could, sharing the meager food rations she'd been given - especially to the children, and the women who looked as though they could eat for a week, and gain nothing.

Bright green eyes, once so lively, always dancing with laughter, were now slowly dulling, losing their shimmer. What need had she of shimmering, laughing eyes? She was to be a slave, sold as chattel goods to some... some person, to do who knows what? And there was nothing she could do. She was a woman.

Storms ravaged the little ship, and she soothed those she could, even as her own stomach rolled. Lulls had them stalled for days, and she comforted those nearest her. And when the ship finally came into harbor, she assisted the child beside her, and the young woman to her other side, to stand, before being herded off the ship.

The sun struck her vibrant red hair - now a somewhat tangled mass of curls - as she climbed out of the hold on the ship for what had to be the first time in months. Her eyes closed in what had to be called a moment of pure bliss, before she was roughly shoved forward.

"I'm going." She murmured, her voice slightly rough after so long not using it to it's capacity; but she did as she said she was going to. Bare feet followed the path so many other feet had worn into the deck, to stand on the dock. Her gown - or what was left of it, rather (the bodice, and tatters of the skirt and sleeves) - had once been a lovely, vibrant green. Her chin was held high, her shoulders square. She was not afraid... at least, that was what she told herself. In truth... she was terrified.
Back to top Go down
http://coloroftreachery.omgforum.net/forum.htm

August & Eve - Master over Mistress
Page 1 of 1