Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ra5010
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) Empty
PostSubject: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Takeshi smirked as he walks into the basement, a cage standing in the corner with only a torch lit in it. "Fucking slut.. I told you... You fight back and I win in the end.." He smirks as his slave was chained in the corner. His emerald green eyes scanned the room as he walked closer to the cage. His pale skin was perfect for his body as he was slinder and tall, standing at 6'6". He had a young face with a flat body and stomache.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:57 pm

Angelica raise her head as light reached her.She blinked a few times, grime and what looked like a little blood clung to her long red hair. She looked away fire light reflecting off her soft pale skin. She looked away then her chains ratteling as she moved.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:09 pm

"Listen I'll let you out of the cage if you do one thing...." He smirks as he stands against the cage. "Now get up..." He laughs lightly knowing she was chained up. "Get up you lil slut..."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:17 pm

Angelica tottered, her arms were chained as were her legs but she could stand. She shook though as she stood before him herlegs not use to being used. She looked over at him her bright blue eyes pleading. "may I have something to eat please.....master." She did not look at himas she asked for food feeling ashamed.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:24 pm

Takeshi smirked as he looked over her body and entered the cage, he undid her chains and put a leash around her neck, dragging her upstairs, they got into the kitchen as he opened the fridge, taking out pieces of left over meat that was cooked and places it in a blinder, grinding it all in a paste as he dumps it into a dog dish for her. He places it down on the ground and smirks. "You eat up cause after we're fucking..."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:27 pm

Angelica sighed softly and walked the best she could after her master. She looked up at him then bent down and started to eat from the dog dish not really caring, she was so hungry. She hoped maybe he would let her take a bath or shower, she was rather filthy from her time locked downstairs and why would he want to get himself or his bed dirtied by his slave.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:32 pm

Placing his left hand on her ass he rubs it roughly and grins. "You are a little slut... Now master wants you right now so get up and bend over the counter... spread those legs wide..." He grins as he takes out his hard cock it was 14 inches long adn three inches thick.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:39 pm

angelica clsoed her eyes and slowly stood. she went over to the counter and bent over her stomach and breasts pressed to marble. She spread her long legs as wide as she could and closed ehr eyes waiting.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:41 pm

"Mmm good girl.. You want this?" He asks smirking as he got behind her and pressed his hard cock tip against her soft pussy, it was still bruised from their last fuck. It was so tender and delicate he knew this must have hurt her greatly.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:56 pm

A tear rolled down Angelica's cheek. She took a small shaky breath, "Yes master." She whispered her eyes clsoed. She knew that he knew she was lying but he seemed to like to hear that she wanted him even if anyone could tell her words were false. She bit her lip even his cock simply brushing her pussy made it seem all the more sore.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:57 pm

He jams his tip inside of her and grins at the tenderness, it felt so soft but still was tight as he jams the rest in, splitting her apart again. "Mmm such a fucking tight slut..."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:32 pm

Angelica gave a soft cry of pain. "Please be easy master..." She whimmpered. She hated when he was rough with her, his size made it hurt worse than if a normal sized man was fucking her so roughly.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:10 am

"Why should master be easy on you?" He grins as he slaps her ass roughly as he jams himself in the rest of the way, He keeps thrusting in and out roughly now, ripping her wider.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:20 pm

"because if you aren't you will make my pussy not as tight." Angelica winced as she was struck on the hind end tears filling her eyes. She bit her full lower lip her hands gripping the counter's edge tightly.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:47 pm

"Mmmm than lets see" He pulls out of her pussy and smirks as he prods her anus. "Fine than.. Here.." He jams half of his large cock into her.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Angelica's face scrunched as she cried out inpain from his sudden entrence in her back side. tears rolled down her cheets and she squirmed in pain sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Takeshi smirks as he keeps thrusting in and out , her ass taking the pounding as he jams more into her, getting the rest in as he keeps going. "You gonna talk back again?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Angelica shook her head her shoulders shaking as she sobbed. "No Master." She whimmpered wishing he would just stop.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Takeshi grinned as he yanked out of her ass, his dick covered in her blood. "Get down and suck on it and than I might be gentler... Im not done fucking yet.."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Angelica froze for a second thinking. She turned and looked at him, there was no way in hell that she was taking him in her mouth right after he had been in her ass. She shook her head no tears rolling down her cheeks as she did so knowing that he would be angry.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:52 pm

"Fucking cunt open up or I will break your teeth and force it into your gums..." He threatens her as he back hands her roughly across the face. "Gonna be obediant or am i gonna have to force you..."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Angelica fell when he hit her and lay there crying quietly, 'Please don't make me master you were just in my ass please. I will do anything else." She begged.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:55 pm

"You want master to fuck your ass again till its covered in shit? Suck it now as its just your blood..." He grins as he comes over to her and kicks her in the side. "No negotioation."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sexed
sweetnecter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:56 pm

Angelica cried out whne he kicked her. She made herself get onto her knees though and started to suck her blood off of him.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:19 pm

"Bitch... Keep sucking it till I cum.." He grins as he jams his cock down her throat and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)   Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Slave for life (Sweetnecter x Me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next