Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In need of a good Partner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-22

In need of a good Partner Empty
PostSubject: In need of a good Partner   In need of a good Partner EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:19 pm

With DRP on the fritz I find a few of some really good r/ps now gone, mainly due to the fact of loss of contact with the person I was roleplaying with.

I would like to start up one idea that was turning out really nice and was one of the ones I often looked forward to responding to.

Requirements.
Able to post two or more Para
Open to pretty much anything
Semi lit prefered and able to carry a story

The story starts with the rule of a royal family. Currently in disfavor with many of the lands dukes and royal class many assissination attempts and contracts were on the royal family. The story is centered around the princess around the age of fifteen and the royal bodygaurd. The bodygaurd has saved the family from several attempts so far and is now completely trusted by the king and the princes.
Now the royal family holds many secrets. The king is known to dally alot with the servants and pesant girls.
Less common knowledge is how the princess often plays with her maids or the fact her brothers often join in as well.
Eventually the story will progress to the point where the bodygaurd kills off the family and takes the princess as his slave.
The way the story starts is him catching the princess masturbating in her room and it goes from there. If interested feel free to respond here or in pm

~Marcuss
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: In need of a good Partner   In need of a good Partner EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:21 am

bump
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: In need of a good Partner   In need of a good Partner EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:17 am

I am interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a good Partner   In need of a good Partner Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of a good Partner
Page 1 of 1