Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo] Empty
PostSubject: Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo]   Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:48 pm

Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo] Raiu___Neko_kun_by_MaruiTenshi

Maria looked at her master as she was chained to the floor by another chain that was around her wrist. She growled deeply at him then glared some hoping he wouldn't try anything with her again. When he started to come towards her she backed up some and looked up at him her black ears going down flat to her head and her tail going between her legs. She didn't know what he was going to do to her but she but she hoped it would be something nice. Looking down she wagged her tail some and nuzzled his leg hoping he would forgive her for breaking the vase but she doubted it.

Wearing a redish brown dress she looked like an orphan but she wasn't. She was just a simple neko that was in the slavery business and she was getting quiet sick of it. Looking up at him once more she pawed at his leg and mewed some hoping just hoping for once he would cuddle or comfort her instead of beating on her. She wondered who else he had had in the past but she was to never ever ask that and she hadn't crossed that boundry yet.

Looking up at her she blinked her eyes and sighed some tears coming into the tips of her eyes. She was afraid very afraid and she didn't know what to do. Was he going to lash out at her like he always did or would he comfort and cuddle her and say everything is okay?? She didn't know but she would know soon.

Last edited by xXx slave to one xXx on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo]   Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:44 pm

Damien slowly approached Maria’s kneeling form. She was quite an odd specimen, but he hardly minded, she was his precious pet, he loved her dearly. He stepped up beside her and eyed her curiously as she growled but then immediately switched to nuzzling lovingly against his legs. He smiled affectionately as he watched this, he could rarely resist her charms, but still, she had done something bad and needed to be punished. He cocked his head slightly, what punishment would suffice.

Damien kneeled down in front of her, making them eye level and placed his hand gently on her cheek, his other hand moved up and began to pet softly through her hair and ears. He smiled as he watched her reaction to this, “It’s ok girl, but you do know that you did something bad, and you need to be punished for it.” He continued to pet her affectionately, “Now, what do you think should be the proper punishement?”
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo]   Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:45 am

Maria looked at him as he started to walk towards her and she backed up against the wall some more but she knew she had to be good even if he was mean sometimes he was to nice to disobey. Smiling some as he started to talk she liked his voice it was so nice and she loved how he nice he was also. His actons and everything else she loved and she also loved how he didn't abuse or rape her but he was just rough in bed.

When he carassed her ears and cheeks she smiled and nuzzled him back and when he moved to her level she whimpered as she heard that she had to have a punishment. Her ears went down and her tail wagged back and forth some hoping he would let this one slide by but she highly doubted it "I dunno mabye just keep me in the basement for a week or so I just don't know".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo]   Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Good day bad day who knows ~[me and RRRpryo]
Page 1 of 1