Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-07

The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] Empty
PostSubject: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:36 pm

Okay, I needed to reformat and exsplain... I lost the link to this place for awhile, but now I'm back and raring to roleplay.
A lot. ^^

I'm going to get right to it and put down some plots I'm looking for. I'll warn, I can get very wierd.
I love very wierd.
My only serious demand is odd pregnancy.

Anthros;

Plot one; The Slave Girl and the Horse-boy.

Sexualites;
Het, can possibly be worked to Yaoi or Yuri [futa].

A few prime kinks this rp has, aside from pregnancy;
Inflation. Not grotesquely, just enough. More than normal. [Normal is what?]

There is a powerful queen-like ruler of a secluded land of anthros she has changed and enslaved, to create a land to serve her.
She is the owner of some stables. She doesn't commonly interact with any of the "beasts", but she still demands them to be in the highest of conditions. So she takes slaves that have accedently stumbled in from the normal human world, and makes them work the stables, or she threatens to have them changed into creatures too.
So I'd be playing a newly enslaved young female slave, and you'd be playing a young male horse anthro. If you have one in mind, you can go with that, but if you don't, I'd like him to be able to walk on all fours or upright, but have hooves instaid of hands and feet. You'd have to decide coloration and whatnot. Can't talk at first, but here, read on.
So she'd be working the stables for awhile, and this horse would take noice. He liked her, and he wanted her. He'd nip at her shirt when she'd pass, mess with her, try to generally get her attention. Eventually, one day, she has to go in to change his food. It is then, he takes her for his mate.
Since this queen, has all sorts of power and things, and a twisted devaincy about her, she has made it immediately possible for one under her rule to know when they are pregnant, by two things. The mental suggestion being forced into thier thoughts, and well, I don't like ruining it by saying it. But as soon as he screws her, then the queen will be alerted, and notifyed. The girl will be trapped with him, and will slowly change too, and within a relitivly short span, will birth the baby horse. He'll also be able to 'talk' to her, perse, at that moment of conception.

Story past that I am looking to develop. It'd be nice to make this long term.

---~

Plot Two;
Accedental Arousal.

Sexualitys; CRAVING Yuri.
Hetero.

Prime kinks;

---~

Idea;

I've really really really been wanting a spider-centaur kind of thing.
Abduction, Impregnation, and cocooning, to changer her into one as well, or just make her capeable of hold such a large... large amount of young.
Plot wanted and able to be worked on.

Aliens;

Plot one; Friends make the best...?

Sexualities; Any.

A few prime kinks;
Transformation, inflation, looking for creative input.

Okay, so an alien ends up stranded on earth, and disguises himself to mingle among the humans peacefully until he can y'know, get unstranded by whatever means that'd be.
Well, in a traditional storybook way, he ends up becoming friends with a girl, and y'know, they become bff, but he never tells her about his little secret.
All seems well, until his species starts to go into their mating season. Slowly, but surely, he feels attracted to her, until the day comes he can no longer hide it.
He admits he likes her, and tries to get her to return the feelings, so they can mate. Of course, she's flattered, but gradually rejects him entirely. "Let's just be friends.", and all. Well, there's no saying no to this alien.
He reveals himself, and forces the love on her.
I'm looking for something that would plaster her to a wall, and force tentacles/tentacle-like appendages into her... well, everything exsept for the head-holes, if you follow me, and just pump her full of... well, whatever the alien of choise implements to reproduce with.

---~

Idea;

I'm always up for an interesting abduction senario. This would require some sharp creativity, so we can keep it interesting. As you should know how I love it interesting.

---~

---------Under Construction------------

Sci-other
Mutants
Mutants - Yuri/Yaoi Version.
Vaugely-Human Creatures
"Unnamed" Idea. [CRAVEMAJOR]
"Unnamed" Idea, Yuri/Yaoi version. [CRAVEMAJOR]

[size=12]Futuristic

We'd have to think up a plot.

Vampire/Lycan
We'd have to thin something up. And It'd have to be good. I'm kinda bored with this.

Suggest Stuff, really!

...But you should know...

I don't do this, under any circumstances.

Medieval
Historic
Real-life
Slaves [Exceptions are RARE.]
Incest [Exceptions are RARE.]
Bands
Anal/Oral [Without good reason.]

And Here's my Rabbit Hole!
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=JessiDlux
Check it out, It's variable, for sure, and though I have very few Favorites, anything that isn't a no is possible!

Last edited by JessiDlux on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:05 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Rabbit Hole~ New Plots~)
Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:58 pm

Everyone Sing Along...
Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:57 pm

...No one hears this song...
Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:38 pm

Oh, I see....

Too scared?!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:34 pm

JessiDlux wrote:
Oh, I see....

Too scared?!

Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:51 pm

JessiDlux wrote:
JessiDlux wrote:
Oh, I see....

Too scared?!

Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:30 pm

JessiDlux wrote:
JessiDlux wrote:
JessiDlux wrote:
Oh, I see....

Too scared?!

Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:44 pm

@.@
Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:20 pm

Tau.
Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:59 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:51 pm

JessiDlux wrote:
Sad
Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:30 pm

I'm back!
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Naga for the win!
Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:15 am

bump
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:49 am

Hmmm... Post Apocalyptic... Me likey! Twisted Evil Do give me some details about it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:51 am

BlisteredBlood wrote:
Hmmm... Post Apocalyptic... Me likey! Twisted Evil Do give me some details about it!
Well, that's just the sub-genre.
The titles under it are the plot's/topics...

To be honest, it's a bit misleading.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:53 am

I know. But I still wanna know more about the plot you have for the aquatic world. IN all honesty, it still sounds like a lotta fun.
Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:56 am

BlisteredBlood wrote:
I know. But I still wanna know more about the plot you have for the aquatic world. IN all honesty, it still sounds like a lotta fun.
Again, it'd be a disapointment, and I don't wanna have to do that, really.

It's... none of what you're prolly exspecting, I can almost be 400% sure.

Not trying to deture, by any means, but it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:58 am

Oh come on! I honestly doubt it's a disappointment. With plenty of hard work, I'm certain it's an absolute shoo-in.
Back to top Go down
JessiDlux
Virgin
JessiDlux

Female

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:48 am

BlisteredBlood wrote:
Oh come on! I honestly doubt it's a disappointment. With plenty of hard work, I'm certain it's an absolute shoo-in.
Right... you asked for it.

Well, the bacic idea was this.

Think water world, y'know, world is flooded, people are struggling to adapt, and things are entirely going nuts.
Now see, I haven't had the capacity to update, so it's actually very flexible from there on.

Could be something to collaberate on, or;

Two lovers seperated in the whole span of the few weeks everything hit the wall, and like, one is living in a camp of sorts, and the other ends up finding them, but they have mutated to adapt, and has come to take the other back with them, or at least be with them.

Or it could be same bacic senario, only the camp one's with is hostile against the adaptees in a "They're just going to take over and demolish the human race" sort of way, conflict and things, or it could be a hostile demand that the adaptee has the other come back with them.

They could both be strandedly stuggling and find themselves adapting...
It has plenty of potential to go in pleanty directions.

Refer to my Rh heavily, since there's a lot of my favorites that I'd like to see incorperated... among other things.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]   The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:59 am

And it sure does! Very Happy

Alright, you got me sold.
Back to top Go down

The East Wind [New plots!] [All sexualites!] [Rh and things!]
Page 1 of 1