Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-22

A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) Empty
PostSubject: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:48 am

Lily herself fell into a deep sleep. she dreamed in her sleep of the happiest the two would share. marriage, children, growing old together. but in her dreams there was a fear that his father would find them. so to save herself from that fear she worked a spell in her sleep.

Through the woods, winding down the streets of Vincents town. Up the stairs through the castle Lily's spell traveled to the king bed chamber. there her spell took the forum of a beautiful woman. she sat near the window as she had down so many times before humming softly to herself. she was waiting for the king to awaken, her love, her husband.

Vincent slept rather solidly, the dreams he had moved on from one thing to another yet they seemed rather pleasant, some were on what the future might hold, others looked back at the past but then just showed how much better everything now was.

Lily lay deep in sleep not sure herself of that the spell had worked. if it didn't she would work it again once she was awake. But for now she slept still dreaming of that bright future.

The deceased queen sat in the kings bed chambers watching him sleep. she had missed him terribly. she had seen how he had treated their son after her passing and it broke her heart but now she had a chance to fix it. After some time of waiting she moved from her chair to seat on the king's bed side gently her hand ran over his hair hoping to awaken him
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:58 am

The king stirred a little as a sigh escaped him, before he looked around before spotting what looked like his wife tha...that can't be...... you.. your dead.. I saw it.. his eyes were now wide awake before he poked himself with the tip of his nearby dagger, a small amount of pain occurred before some blood began to drip down his finger. "I..I am not dreaming.. what is going on.. your dead.... I know it.."

Vincent rolled slightly in his dreams now, as if slightly disturbed by something yet it was only soft movements, nothing to severe yet something was slightly bugging him yet he did not even know, and in the morning he probably would not even remember what the dream was about that was causing that slight unrest for him at the moment
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:03 am

Katherine smiled at her husband, and touched his cheek "do not be afraid of my dear, i was sent to you. it appears your heart turned cold after my death." she spoke softly "and now the woman our son loves has sent me to help warm your heart again"

((my post may be a little short cause i have been sick so it has been sometime since i have role play i just need to get back into the swing of things))
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:26 am

Slowly he shook his head at what was going on "... I forbid magic from being used.. it could not save you.. and could be used to overthrow me, and now your telling me that my son is with some magic user..?" A sigh escaped him.. It was bad enough Vincent had run off the way he had.. but to hook up with a forbidden style of hooking up... People who used magic were to either be executed.. or to stay in the forest and not mingle with the more normal people.. so how did this happen.. "You are correct.. I might be cold.. and that is not going to stop.. first thing in the morning I am sending an army to retrieve him.. and then kill the caster he is with,,"
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:36 pm

She closed her eyes a moment as her husband spoke she found herself shaking her head "i thought you loved our son, why would you want to cause him more pain. you have caused him so much pain as it is doesn't he deserve a chance to be happy like we once were?" Katherine could not believe he hated his son this much to cause him even more pian
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:00 pm

"I had rules for a reason, and he just breaks them...and.. you were lost because such rules did not exist.." The king sighed before he looked at Catherine "Are you the spirit of my wife.. or just some magical creation..." A sigh escaped him as he looked at her before looking down at the ground "I,, I am sorry Catherine I was only trying to do the best.. for the kingdom.. so that no more loses.. would happen because of magic.. surely you understand Cat.."
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:33 pm

She looked down "it was not magic's fault i was lost, but it is the reason i am back. the woman your son loves brought me here to you, she couldn't even bring her own father back from the dead but she brought me back to you try and bring peace to your heart. and i can only leave again if it is your hearts will." she explained "as far as the rules go have you or your kingdom been happier with them?" she already knew the answer but she had to make him see it.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:04 pm

The king sighed before shaking his head "A kingdom is not about being happy, it's about keeping control.." He sighed before thinking for a little "I watched magic take you away from me.. yet I am slightly touched that she would do such a thing for a person that has tried to kill her type" The king and queen of the castle spoke for a little while he still classified her a queen whilst she was here, although it was a surprise to see her again, that was unexpected.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:39 pm

"at one point you had control and your people were happy" she got closer to him "please don't hurt the girl that brought me back to you or her kind." her plea was simple her only hope was to bring happiness to everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:14 am

A sigh escaped the king.. fine she does not exist.. and I have no son" He spoke with harsh words as if meaning them, She did have a point.. their once were the days that this castle knew happiness.. yet that would probably be very far away... "Such a time does not exist... this castle is not peaceful... and will never be such a thing.. not again after the fight and the riots.. that is why the rules mainly were put in place.. to control the civilians.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:24 am

Katherine closed her eyes and pulled away from him "how can you say you have no son. i thought you loved him.....you were so happy when he was born was that just a lie" she seemed hurt by his harsh words. Vincent was created from there love. their life together no he is pushing that part of him away, it was like he was pushing her away to.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:37 pm

Seeing her pull away from him a sigh left him before listening to her words.. who was he kidding, these words were not him.. His deep blue eyes looked at his wife, "It was love that made him... When he was born.. I was the happiest I have ever been,, but upon losing you.. nothing was lovable again."
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:50 am

Katherine sighed "i don't know what i would have done in situation if you were the one to die and i was the one to live. but i do know this i would love our child that was a piece of you." she bit her lip "bring him home, talk to him. learn to become father and son again."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:24 am

Seth sighed before continuing to look at his wife, well what she once was anyhow.. as it truly could not be her.. or it would be something that would run out eventually. " I will sleep on the idea.. But I will have to try and work out his location for such a thing.. both I shall think about whilst I sleep... Do you want to join me in what once was our bed?"
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Kathrine listen to her husband "i hope you make the right decision." she said softly hopefully in his heart he would realize that this could be the last chance to make things up to his son. then he asked her to sleep with him and a smile came across her face "i would love that so much. for so long now i have wanted to feel your touch again."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:14 pm

For now Seth did not want to think of such matters, yet felt sleep was on the agenda. "And for so long, I have longed for your presence, loathed at myself for not being able to do anything about it.. yet finally we are together.." A soft sigh of what could be described more as confusion then happiness escaped him as he slid into the bed waiting for Kathrine to join him
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:03 pm

Katherine slowly moved into bed with him climbing underneath the covers her arms wrapped around him never wanting to let go again. "trust me my love this is our second chance and i will not be taken away from you again until we are both ready to rest in peace together"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:25 pm

Feeling her solid arm slide around him a sigh escaped him, Seth had a lot of bad things to fix up, but with the help of his wife.. well it would be easier "I am glad of such a thing..sleep well my love" He had longed to say that to Katherine for so long now the words just flowing from him as if they were meant to be said naturally and well, without thought they had been said.. so maybe that was naturally.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:56 pm

"you to my love" she closed her eyes and for the first time in many many years she was at peace. death was not even this peaceful.

Back in the cabin in the woods lily had risen from her sleep leaving Vincent a sleep in the bed. she poured herself a glass of water from her magic pitcher and made her way over to the fire where the two had made love just hours before. with a flick of her wrist the dead fire place roared to life. lily sat and watched the flames
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:35 pm

For the first time since her death, he felt happy and felt a love that had been lost. With her maybe he could get rid of some rules.. and possibly try to encourage his son back but for now.. he would sleep and change things in the morning for the better hopefully with Katherine's guidance

Vincent slept a little longer yet once he did not feel her warm embrace he awoke and walked out of the main room before spotting Lily "morning.. you could have waked me.." His tone was rather playful as he yawned slightly still half asleep but it would not be long until everything became clear and his mind was thinking properly.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:09 pm

Lily turned her head when she heard him enter the room. she smiled softly at him "good morning. i didn't want to wake you looked so peaceful. plus after yesterday i think you deserved your rest" she gave an innocent smile. "did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:54 pm

A smile crossed him as memories of yesterday flooded into mind, ah yes what a night it was "Well it was a good sleep, and after last night I am not surprised" His own smile was innocent in return as nothing had happened his words stating otherwise. That was because something had happened and the two knew exactly what "I had an odd dream actually, about my mum returning to the castle and speaking to my father.."
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:10 pm

a look of shock filled lily's face "he dreamed about it? we must be more in tuned with each other than i thought" "ummm well what would you say if i told you it wasn't a dream" she bite her lip. "i kinda cast a spell last night.....but Vincent you have to believe me when i say i was doing it for you. i wanted you to be able to have a good relationship with your father."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:10 pm

Vincent upon hearing it was not a dream was shocked, "Even with my mother there.. from what I heard in the dream, He seemed even after seeing my mother Catherine again... very hesitant.. how do I know he will change and such a thing will happen" A soft sigh escaped him before looking at Lily "Thank you but I want to just stay here with you and live comfortably
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Lily rose from her spot on the floor and walked over to him "i know your heart is telling you now that you want to stay here, but i know truly your heart does want to make peace with your father" she placed her hand on his chest "i don't want you to regret not making peace with him. i think you should go, at least see your mother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)   A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress) Empty

Back to top Go down

A magic romance (Kratos and nightsorceress)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next