Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:22 am

"Yeah, whatever! I'm totally gonna get ten times more numbers than you!" She said confidently back once she got down. "And you BETTER not leave me behind! And... four times? I think not! The school isn't that far from here, but this mall is THREE TOWNS OVER! I'd freaking never get home! Or better yet, I could inform mom and dad that you left me." She said with a small smile.

"But that's all besides the point. We really should get going. The keys are on the counter." She said before walking out the door and waiting by the passenger door of their car for her sister.
Back to top Go down
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Jessy%20French
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:23 am

Another laugh escaped Jewel hearing her sisters seemingly overconfident remark. "You would never do such a thing... you know I would find something to tell them... make up some excuse " the soft laugh returned before Jewel spoke to Grace "I promise this time.. that I won't"

She quickly darted inside to grab the keys returning with them in her hand before quickly hoping into the car and starting up the engine. "Well then better hold on and buckle up, you know how I drive" the same laugh returned as the car roared into life once Jewel's belt was on. "So what shop are we going to again?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:23 am

Grace got into the car as soon as her sister unlocked the door, quickly putting on her seat belt and sitting back. "Oh, trust me. I know how you drive. That's why I'm usually the one driving. I'm only letting you take the wheel because we're gonna have to get there fast if were going to do this." She said.

After about a minute of driving, she pulled out her i pod, plugged it into the plug going into the cigarette lighter and started up some blaring loud music, for once choosing a band that both of them liked rather than start up a fight on what they would be listening on their little road trip.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

Jewel could not help but smirk once hearing Grace and her remark, yet it was rather true.. since the way she drove was fast and considered somewhat reckless, Grace was the main driver of the car. "Well you chose correct their then"

Once she pulled out of the driveway she accelerated with haste speeding up to the speed limit quickly before starting to navigate her way to the shop. A smile crossing her face hearing her sister put on a song that the two of them liked, as most times it was just an argument on what was playing.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

Grace simply nodded her head and relaxed during the drive. When they started getting close, she turned down the music and started giving her sister directions to the mall.

After parking, she grabbed her i pod and got out leading the way inside and to the store. She looked up at the place and said with a smile on her face, "Here we are. Now let's go looking. Just... Nothing TOO slutty for either of us." She said before walking inside and starting to look around.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:24 am

Jewel was starting to now not know were to go before hearing her sister Grace start to give directions, and with her help the journey did not take much longer before she pulled up and parked the car ready to start this little challenge.

"aww that's no fun Sis..."Her tone showed that she was obviously joking, as it had to be a reasonably fair contest and guys would give away numbers if a chick was dressed up all slut like.. so to make it fair that rule was understandable. Her eyes traveled around the shop as she investigated certain costumes, it would take a while to make a final choice.. yet she was more curious to what her sister was going to choose for her
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:25 am

"Yeah well deal with it. I mean... It's got to be attractive, but it's got to cover everything up good enough." She said rolling her eyes slightly. After about fifteen minutes of searching, Grace began to think that she found just what she was looking for.

She pulled down a costume that looked like something that Tinker Bell would wear. It would show off her sister's form and ample bosom, but in a way that would be at least a little classy. The green silky material was nice and soft, but just thick enough so that it couldn't be seen through.

After paying for the costume, and some matching underwear, she walked over to Jewel, a bright smile on her face. "Hey Jewel... Like it?" She asked as she held up the outfit.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:25 am

Jewel was rather hoping that her sister would say such a thing, as if she did not.. well their was probably a high chance she would not wear what would be first suggested and ask for something nicer. It took her quite a while to actually find something, infact she was still looking when she heard Grace's voice.

Jewel looked at it quickly, and although she would not admit it.. she did not mind it.. which meant she would not argue about such a thing, since her sister had found a costume it was time to find her one, her eyes scanning quickly yet again before one caught her eye.

She walked closer before picking up the particular costume before just smiling and nodding, it would look rather nice on Grace and would give her a decent chance at this contest, quickly she brought a pair of what would be tight white underwear. To go with it, well it would cover everything.. but look good at the same time. She quickly paid for what she held before walking back up to Grace "Guess we are ready to go out and get some numbers then.."
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:27 am

Grace blushed lightly when her sister came up to her with what looked like a french maid's uniform in hand. She slowly reached out and grabbed the outfit as she handed the Tinker Bell outfit to her in it's place. "Um... Alright... Let's go get changed and start." She said.

She quickly walked over to the nearest restroom and into a stall, changing into the new outfit and putting her regular clothes in the bag she'd gotten earlier and walked back out into the mall, feeling more than just a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:42 am

Jewel could not help but smile as she saw her sisters reaction, it was exactly the sort of thing she was looking for... and now it was time to actually get changed into the clothes, She knew that both would show of their features well, and they both had a reasonable chance of winning this competition although this time she had a plan that Grace would not be able to predict.. her mobile already had a few guys numbers on it.. and all she would have to say she got those, to gain the correct amount if she was a little behind.

She followed her own sister wanting to see her come out in the outfit chosen, once she had seen such a thing she walked into were her sister had just came out of. And quickly changed into the outfit chosen for her before walking out "well then.. three.. two.. one.. and you can start us off.."
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:00 am

Grace didn't even bother to wait for her sister to get changed, instead just taking off as soon as she left the bathroom since her sister would have a little bit of an edge for she was much more... Flirty than her.

She quickly found that it was a bit more difficult to get a guys number than she thought, though that may have just been because she was nervous, but after about fifteen to twenty minutes she learned how to use that nervousness to her advantage and playing the part of the innocent maiden that she was.

After an hour of 'working' she went to their rendezvous point feeling confident in her twenty phone numbers. After all, even if she lost, it couldn't be by THAT much... She went over to the corner and hurriedly started trying to get just one or two more while she waited for her sister to get there.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:02 am

Jewel probably had the social advantage yet Grace had the outfit, so it was reasonably balanced. She was surprised that her sister had seemed to just take off , as she was counting as she walked out yet then found out she was counting to no one and that they had already started.

It was not exactly a hard feet to get a guys number, considering how tight her outfit was it did not leave much to the imagination, and with her flirting and giving false hope in the first ten minutes she had three numbers and now was looking for more guys to grab numbers from.

She worked hard and solid for the rest of the time, managing to get a total of about twenty six, it was not the most, but she got stuck in a conversation with one of them who just would not let her leave for about fifteen minutes limiting the amount of time she had. She headed back towards the meeting spot taking her time to give her sister just that little bit extra of time before finally making it to the spot , spotting Grace "Well then... It is time to compare.."
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:03 am

Grace smiled as she saw her sister coming up just after she had gotten done with two more guys having promised that she'd go on a double date with them bringing her twin sister along for the ride. Of course she had no intention to do such a thing, but... They'd figure that out soon enough.

"Oh, hey sis. Alright. I'm ready." She said as she pulled out her phone, counting up how many she'd gotten. "Well... Looks like I've got twenty two numbers. Just know that I won't be so... Gracious when I'm picking out your clothes for next week." She finished confidently, trying to make a pun... Unfortunately it didn't seem to work so well when she said it. Maybe it was because it was her own name that she was using and not another person's...
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:07 am

Jewel could see that Grace was getting a few last numbers, and then it was finally comparing time, she looked rather confident which was a shame. As it was obvious that she had not won.. meaning that Jewel would get to buy her clothes which she had to wear for the next week, which would then be enforced to the week after and continue until Jewel was ready to let her stop, although soon she would be taking full control of her sister.. soon.. anyhow.

"A decent amount Grace.." She quickly counted the amount she had, noticing she did not have to even include the extras. "I have a total of twenty six... So i guess your the one who will be getting the not so Gracious clothes Sis" She laughed gently happy that she had won, although she got lucky with a few of the numbers easily.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:08 am

Grace's smile suddenly disappeared as her sister told her that she had actually LOST the bet and her face turned very pale at the idea, especially after being so cocky about it... That would probably make things worse... That and the fact that Jewel so rarely won bets against her...

"Well... Let's go ahead and get changed back into our regular clothes I guess..." She said and quickly made her way back to that bathroom, into one of the stalls and got back into her regular clothes, thankful for the change. She felt much more comfortable, though she knew that it probably wouldn't last long since she'd have to try on whatever her sister wanted to get her for the next week.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:11 am

Since Grace had been so cocky she would definently make this as uncomfortable as possible for her, and as awkward. She was going to hesitate on buying certain types of clothes yet since Grace had decided to be cocky since she thought she had won, well Jewel would make everything just that little worse.

She nodded, before walking into a place that she could change quickly getting into her normal clothes, They definently made her feel better in public although it was okay wearing the costume for a little while knowing it was not permanent. "Well for tonight I will let you off.. We can go shopping for the clothes tomorrow and have Sunday as our day were we just relax and do what ever.."
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:11 am

Grace was quite surprised at what her sister said. Her eyes opened a bit wider and she looked at her a little strangely. "What do you mean?" She asked a bit curious. "I mean... You're saying you want to spend all day tomorrow just buying me clothes for the week? Can't we just do it tonight? I mean... We've still got plenty of time." She said looking at her phone as she finished and finding that even with everything they had done it was only about 7:30.

She looked at her sister awaiting her answer. "And we don't even have to do the shopping here at the mall if you don't want to. We can go wherever you want to go. I'm fine if you REALLY want to just do it tomorrow... Just saying..."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:14 am

Jewel looked at the time realizing that their was plenty of time before smiling a little "Well then lets get shopping.. I am sure I can get you some great revealing clothes just for you.. that you have to wear.. I know a few shops around this area actually.." She had remembered hearing about them but to be nice she would buy a few outfits that at least reasonably covered her sister up but then she would make her earn that pair of clothes..

Her whole plan would unravel soon, and this was part of it. "Don't worry.. I will make sure some clothes are suitable just for public wear...I promise Grace" She laughed gently yet it had a cruel intention behind it, "I think I should win more often.."
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Grace gasped as she heard her sister mention how she was going to be made to wear a lot of revealing clothes, even if she would have some that were better for wearing in public. After all, she knew her sister, and knew better than anyone that she was a big fan of revenge, and as she had so seldom won their little bets, she had a lot of ground to make up.

"Um... A-Alright... Let's just get this over with." She said nervously. She sighed in defeat and dropped her head for just a moment. She then looked up and took a deep breath before following her sister, wondering where in the world she could plan on taking her.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:43 am

"Well I do actually know a few shops around here, That I can buy a few things for you.. Stuff you probably would not normally wear because it would be to short.. or to tight around your figure.." Jewel kept a smile on her face before she grabbed her sisters arm and started walking as if almost dragging her. She could not help but smile at her, as Grace was only going to be allowed to wear a set group of clothes... this was just going to fit into her main plan greatly.

Jewel was going to take her time with this, and by the end of it.. make her sister hand in her clothes that she is wearing now, and in one of the stores changing room put on something that would be tight, really short and would just fit her nicely.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:12 am

Grace's face turned an even deeper shade of red as her sister continued to tell her her plan. She wanted to back away when her arm was grabbed, but knew that she really didn't have a choice and so just gave in, letting herself be dragged along.

"I can't believe that I came up with this bet!" She said angrily. "I mean... It should have been super obvious that you would win this bet! We should have just gone with our original plans!" She pouted for a minute after her little outburst before just getting unnaturally quiet as she waited to see what she was going to have to wear for the week.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 am

Compared to her, Grace blushed a lot and Jewels plans had seemed to make her face a dark red in complexion. It almost seemed as if she had wanted to back out, but Jewel had foreseen that possibility and had began to drag her before she started to come willingly. "The second bet in a row I have won.. it is about time I win sometimes.."

Her voice held some triumph smirking still at what she had said "You did well considering that really, you should have not had a chance.. I am the more flirty one." Once Grace went completely silent a surprised look crossed her face before they walked into a nearby fashion store, here would probably be were they would get the things that she would have to earn to wear. "See that really short skirt there? and that tight shirt... your going to be the owner of them soon, as with a few other things in here, although I plan to get you quite a few more revealing things from a few shops down the road " A soft laugh escaped her .. she was never really one to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Grace felt her face reddening as the two walked into the shop. She didn't feel at all comfortable there as she usually shopped at stores like Hot Topic where she could get loose fitting, but still attractive looking band t-shirts. She reluctantly looked over to the skirt and top that her sister pointed out, feeling much more unsure about what was going on than before.

"Um... I'm not totally sure about this... Are you REALLY going to make me go through with this?" She asked biting her lip and squeezing onto her sister's hand a little nervously. "I mean... Surely you don't plan on actually making me dress like one of those preppy bimbos up there at school! My reputation will be ruined!"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:50 am

Jewel smirked before shaking her head, "this is what you get to wear at home.. I will grab some short clothes for you for school but it will just be showing of your body partially not everything it contains" Feeling Grace squeeze her hand a small laugh escaped "You will be fine.. I will make sure you can wear something at least good looking to school, but like I said this is part of your daily home wear.. and I have some other short short things for you as well"

They moved from shop to shop buying short shorts, and short skirts matching with tight tops, a bra that was just that top, and the last thing she had bought which she would force her to wear mostly around the house, only allowing the shortest skirt that she had bought was a g-string and a very tight bra that gave plenty to the imagination. That would be her main clothes she would be forced to wear at home and would be what her slave clothes would be.. she had bought some things a little longer for school but still they were tight almost revealing but not exactly slutty or bimbo material as they now sat in the car "This dare turned out fun... Bet you will enjoy that g-string, short short dress and bra combo.. as that is your clothes around the house every day until they need a wash.. you may drive home" Upon saying that the keys were given to Grace and they swapped spots.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Grace began to feel worse and worse as they continued to look around, picking up more and more things that she normally never would have even considered buying. It's true, some of them would cover her up, but would fit rather tightly and so would show off her body... And she couldn't argue because it was all within the boundaries of the dress code... Though just barely.

When she was told what she was going to have to live around the house, her jaw dropped. "Y-Y-Your kidding right? I mean... I understand that I've only got to wear it in the house but... What will Mom and Dad think?" She asked, her eyes wide. She reluctantly took the keys and started the car, driving home a bit quicker than she normally would in her desire to get to bed so this terrible day could end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2