Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) Empty
PostSubject: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:56 am

This year was not going to well, not to well at all... if something was not done... Well.. it was fail. Failure was not exactly the best thing in the world especially when you have a twin sister of the age 17 passing all the subjects that Jewel struggled in, They were sorta close for sisters, each helping each other out from time to time.. but the most useful things that were done were because of lost bets,

Recently Jewel had won a bet between them, and since a math test was coming up soon she wanted answers and since any request had to be done, Her sister would have to help her.. Grace, She had no idea what she was truly in for, She was getting framed by her sister since Jewel was going to take photos of her breaking into the school,

Of stealing the answers.. and then blackmail her making Grace her own personal slave, it was a mean thing to do since she was so well trusted... But for a while now she had these feelings which were not morally correct or accepted within the community and knew if she told Grace directly she would push away and break the sisterly relationship they had at the moment.

Being twins they looked similar but were possible to tell apart. Jewel had a nice set of Brunette hair that reached down passed her shoulders generally platted or held up a little by a hair tie but today she felt like it down. Her body had been described to her by guys as perfect yet boy were they disappointed when they found out she was lesbian.

The school clothes annoyed her and they had to leave for school shortly, the day would be like normal and at lunch that's when she would tell Grace what was going to be done for her, which meant passing the algebra test which was she wanted to do but then also she would gain control over her sister.. her twin, making Jewel the superior one of the two once she does this.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:59 am

Grace got up out of bed with a sigh and slowly got ready, as she had lost their weekly bet and so would have to do a dare of her sister's choice and would hear what she would have to do at lunch time as always. She left for school as always along with her twin sister.

She went through the day as normally as she could, though it was a little difficult since she hadn't lost their bet a single time the whole year and so would have to likely do something REALLY bad because of the combined things that she had made her little sister do.

When she came up to the lunch room and sat down next to her sister at their table after getting her food she smiled awkwardly and said, "H-Hey sis. H-How's it going?" She began trying to distract her for a while so she could put off the bet she's have to do for as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Jessy%20French
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:00 am

Jewel sighed that the day was seemingly slow considering what was meant to be happening at lunchtime, her mind wandered slightly looking over at the guys.. sometimes she flirted with them but only for one reason. Because it was funny seeing there reactions when they knew they could not get her since she had fully announced that she was lesbian last month.

This had been the first win she had against Grace this year, which was rather annoying yet this was payback for all the previous punishments and tasks as such... well none were punishments although one or twice Jewel was caught and busted.

A gentle smile emerged letting Grace speak for ow was her plan until a good time to cut her off was found, but she stopped before that moment " So your trying to make me forget are you... I thought you would want to know your task.. that you owe me... and believe me this is payback for all those times i have lost.. its only fair so ready to learn what you have to do Grace?"

Last edited by Kratos on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:01 am

Grace bit her lip slightly as she heard her sister suddenly brought up the bet and gulped when she was told of how she planned to punish her with the bet just because she hadn't won any of their bets before.

She slowly nodded her head and said, "Y-Yeah... I'm ready to hear what I have to do. Just tell me what it is so I can go ahead and get it over with." She said before biting a finger while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:02 am

Jewel was rather glad about winning a bet, after so many loses it was about time.. although Jessica would not know what was coming to her at all, oh what a shock she was about to be in. A gentle unsettling laugh escaped her lips before they began to part words leaving them.

"Alright then,.. You know that there is that algebra test coming up soon.. well since i am close to failing that subject i need the answers, the office that you need to get into is locked but I am sure you can get in somehow.. and then once you have the answers I will take them from you.. Ready to start?" She already had a plan to capture this on her camera, so that she could blackmail her sister later, yet would not tell her that..
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:02 am

Grace gulped loudly as she heard what she was going to have to do. She thought for a moment, before slowly saying, "No... But I guess I've got to do it anyways don't I? I... I just don't believe that your making me do this! You DO realize that if I get caught I could get suspended right?"

After waiting for her sister's response, which wasn't very encouraging, she slowly stood up, thinking that it would be best to do it now while everyone was probably at lunch than wait when someone might see. She slowly stood up and asked, "Well... Would you mind showing me where it is supposed to be? I want to just get it over with right now."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:04 am

Jewel knew that would be Grace's first response although the rules of the bets had always been that one can not refuse the bet given and that the only way a bet could change was if the winner of that particular bet decided against it and came up with something else which was not the case this time. " A bet is a bet Grace.. you know that"

Knowing that Grace would want to get it over with she nodded in response. "Ok then Sis, just follow me and I will show you were you have to get into." Jewel's smile was probably slightly disturbing to her sister at the moment as she began to walk slowly at a pace that Grace would easily catch up with.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:06 am

Grace sighed and started walking behind her sister until they came to the door that she stopped next to. After a moment, she looked into the window, and once she saw that nobody was inside, pulled out her credit card, getting ready to break in.

"I can't believe I have to do this... But... At least you showed me how to do this that time..." She said, soon making her way inside. She made sure to keep the light off and closed the door, using her phone to light her way so she wouldn't bump into anything.

After about five minutes, she found the answers and copied them down on a piece of paper. Once finished, she put them back where she found them, bringing the paper she had written them down on with her. She walked out of the room, locking the door just before she did so.

"Here." She said as she thrust the answers into her sister's hand. "Now I'm going to go finish my lunch!"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:07 am

Jewel watched as Grace began to plan her attack and then saw her pull out a credit card and smile, once she was sure Grace had her back to her she flipped out her phone ready to take some pictures that would be used as blackmail, oh poor Grace really did not know what she was in for.

"And you said that it was a useless trick that would never be useful.. Guess this proves it wrong already" Already she had taken a few photos of the breaking into the office and quickly the camera was changed to night settings so that even in the dark some decent photos would commence.

It did not seem to take Grace long to figure out were the answers were and after a few more photos it seemed time to put the phone away and await her unsuspecting sister, not only was Jewel going to pass the test now, but she could gain control of her sister when it deemed necessary.

A smile crossed her face as she folded up her newly acquired answers, They were allowed one page of notes for this particular test which they did not have to hand in, this for certain was going to be her one page notes "Enjoy your lunch Sis.."
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:08 am

"Yeah... Whatever!" Grace said as she walked back to the lunch room, eating her food, a guilty smile on her face. She spent her last class of the day just making sure that she didn't blab about what she had done, for that would surely have catastrophic affects, for not only would her sister get in trouble, she too would get into trouble. Plus there is the fact that she would have done the bet for nothing and would likely have to do something ten times worse!

Once the bell ended, she walked over to her locker, putting her things into her locker and getting ready for the weekend. She walked up to her sister before leaving asking, "Hey, what do you want to do this weekend? I mean... Our parents are out of town. Want to invite some of our friends over or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:09 am

Jewel made sure the answers were nicely tucked away for later, that test would now not be a hassle and would bump up her grade which meant that she would not be failing it. This made her happy yet what was more to come from that event, that was going to be interesting. Grace probably did not even realize she was being photographed in the act..

And Jewel knew her sister would not like everyone to see the photo's. To be mean she could even say that she had caught her in the act and decided to take photo's to make sure she would get in trouble. This was all to easy, simple blackmail that would evolve into much much more.

Before Jewel knew it the bell had rang, meaning the usual sort of ending, the quick dart out of the classroom to get to her locker. She was one of the people that never stayed in a class longer then it was needed, which was probably why she missed some of the helpful information on topics and assignments.

Hearing Grace's voice she turned to face her " Well Sis, I was thinking maybe one of the days we have some time together, some sibling bonding as such.. You know what I mean Grace?.." Jewels face held a soft smile for the time being seeing if she bought the idea or rejected it.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:09 am

"Um... Alright." Grace said with a smile to the idea of just spending the weekend by themselves. "That's alright with me I guess. Then how about we just spend tonight here at home, spend all of tomorrow a couple towns over in that HUGE mall, then Sunday we can just do whatever?" She asked. She thought that her sister would probably agree to something like that, though she may want to change the mall day to Sunday, which of course would be no problem at all.

Just as soon as she got done asking her the question, she started walking out towards the car, knowing full well that Jewel wasn't going to want to be in the school building any longer than was needed, after all, she had left her there one or two times on the days that she had the keys to their car, making her walk home because she 'took too long.'
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:11 am

Hearing Grace's idea her mind instantly decided that the mall would be better on a Sunday, if it even happened at all. Jewel then spoke with her reply yet was eager to get out of this school grounds "Well all of that is fine, just one alteration, the mall on Sunday, do what ever on Saturday, Sound okay Sis?"
Seeing Grace begin to leave a smile crossed her face.

Jewel had remembered a few of the times were she had driven off since her sister was taking to long, yet that was probably the reason she did not have the keys as much these days. Although she would have more then that soon.. a lot more. She entered the car sitting in the passenger side waiting for Grace to drive the pair of them home, already they had been here to long.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:16 am

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever you want." Grace said, a small smile on her face. She got into the car, turning on the car and putting in an Amon Amarth CD before quickly taking off, quickly leaving the school grounds before her sister started complaining like she did when she 'drove too slow.'

After just about two or three minutes, she pulled into their driveway, turning off the car to find that their parents had already left. "Looks like mom and dad are already gone." She said, heading inside and flopping down on the couch. "So what do you want to do first?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:17 am

Those words rang inside Jewel's head a small smile crossing her face yet again. Oh.. don't worry I will be getting what ever I want... Every single little thing.. she was tempted to say such a thing yet would wait so that Grace was not expecting it, Peoples reactions were priceless if they were not prepared for such a thing.

She was glad Grace went a little faster then normal meaning they got home quicker her smile staying as she saw that there parents were already gone. Jewel quickly left the car glad that it was Friday walking inside and joining Grace on the couch. "Maybe we could just have a bit of a chat.. that sort of thing.. although I feel a little hungry feel up to cooking this time Grace?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:17 am

"Um... Yeah... I guess I could cook something, but you know as well as I do that I suck at cooking, so it'll have to be something real simple, just like some grilled cheese sandwiches, eggs, or something like that." Grace said blushing slightly.

She slowly stood up, walking towards the kitchen. She stopped just before the end of the living room and asked, "So what do you want?" As soon as she got her answer, she made her way into the kitchen, preparing a snack, thinking that they'd probably just order something in for supper like they usually did.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

Jewel knew that she could cook better then Grace, which did not make much sense to her yet then again by memory only Jewel had been in cooking classes through out her schooling, The only year so far was this year that did not have one as they started repeating what they had already taught.

"Some grilled cheese sandwiches sounds nice, Just remember to add some tomato to them, " Today they would order supper which was not unusual and soon Jewel would teach Grace how to cook a little better, for her own reasons only though.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:18 am

"Whatever Jewel! I still can't believe that you eat it like that! It's freakin' weird!" She called back, getting everything ready. It didn't take long to get everything ready and so was soon cooking. After about ten minutes, she had both of their sandwiches ready and put them both on paper plates.

She grabbed them both a Mr. Pibb from the refrigerator and walked back to the couch, sitting down just after putting their food and drinks on the coffee table. She picked up her sandwich and took a bite before asking, "So... What did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:18 am

Jewel could not help but laugh, it was the way she preferred them unlike most people. Although if one word could describe Jewel it probably was the word weird, or different. Both fitting her perfectly as if designed to be aimed at her. In fact hearing that she was weird or different always made her smile, unlike some who would get called it and seem to freak out as if it was a insult.

Seeing the food and the drink she had brought a smile crossed her face. Since the tomato usually held hot spots she had to let it cool down a little longer then Grace's so for now she just took a drink from the Mr.Pibb she now held.

"Well I first just want to thank you for getting me those answers.. But was also wondering what our next bet will be about, As we should not have it mainly the same thing each week."
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:20 am

Grace got a quick drink as she heard what the topic that Jewel wanted to discuss. "Yeah, well don't get used to me stealing answers for you!" She said, then added in, "But about the bet... Hm... I'm really not sure. Though if you are interested, I may have an idea for a little bet just this weekend." She said a smile starting to form.

"Halloween is coming up, so how about we go to that Halloween store, pick each other out a costume, then we have to wear it for a while and split up for an hour, and whoever gets the most boy's phone numbers while wearing the costumes gets to choose out everything else the other buys, and when we get home, we can raid through their closet, changing what they can wear for the next week. Sound interesting?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:20 am

Jewel could not help but smile a little as she brought that up. "an idea hmm.. okay then well continue speaking then" She was curious as to what Grace had in mind, and for now might keep everything normal until she took full power over Grace with the blackmail, that would evolve into more stronger blackmail.

Hearing that idea made Jewel smile, she was much better a flirt then her sister and depending on her costume would have this easily. It did sound like quite a bit of fun, "Sounds like fun although I may have the advantage this time Sis" She could not help but smile again "so when shall we do this then? tonight.." Jewel was rather in a small rush to get things like this out of the way though so that some of this weekend could be the use of blackmail, yet wanted it to be fun a little bit at least before becoming more serious
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:21 am

"I thought you wanted to go to the mall on Sunday!" She said with a small laugh. "I mean... I guess we can do it tonight if you REALLY want to, but if so, then we better get going because that mall I want to go to is about three towns over and we've still got to have quite a bit of time to do some REAL shopping after the bet is over." She finished.

"I'll leave it up to you though. Do you want to do this tonight, tomorrow or Sunday? Whenever is fine for me." She continued as she finished her sandwich and started just sipping on her soda.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:21 am

"Well you have changed my mind Grace, quick lets do it tonight and say, after the costumes are bought as such, we give each other an hour or so, come back to the store get changed into normal clothes, and then we dart down to the shops and the winner buys what the loser of the bet is going to be wearing for the next week..."

Finally it was time to eat her toasted cheese and tomato sandwich, it was still rather hot in the parts that had tomato yet it was exactly the way Jewel liked it. Her soda becoming of great use when it was scolding the top of her mouth a little.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:22 am

Grace smiled at the idea. "Now that I like. I'm all for it. We'll just have to put our money together if your gonna be wearing all new clothes next week." She said with a little giggle. "I'll be right back." She said before running upstairs, grabbing all of the shopping money she had saved up.

Once she had her money, she went back downstairs and threw it on the table. "Here's my money. If you'll go get yours, then we can get started. And I know that you don't get to drive much so... I'll let you drive this time. Just so long as you don't freakin' try to leave me up at that mall!"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:22 am

Jewel just laughed gently at Grace "More like i will need that extra money for the clothes you will be wearing sister.. you know I am going to win this.. Don't you?" she watched her own sister dart up the stairs and was glad that she had saved up her own shopping money for once, although the clothes she would buy for her.. some were not even from the main mall yet she would buy them after to try and make Grace think everything is okay.

Jewel walked to her room grabbing a collection of cash she had saved up before dropping it on top of Grace's pile. It looked like plenty to buy some of the clothes she was going to buy for her.. "Just don't be slow and I won't leave you behind.. " she laughed gently before a friendly smile crossed her face "I would not leave you at the mall.. its like 4 times the distance then the school at least.. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)   Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisterly Help (Kratos X Thalia)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next