Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:24 am

Lulu was walking around, and was trying to figure out what to do about her ex-boyfriend Wakka, she wouldn't leave the house for anything anymore. She knew the team broke up after the final battle of Sin. She wondering what she will doing when she meets up with most of the comrades, and she wondered what her life will be this time without anymore battles. She just sat there, and she ahd no one in her life this time. She usually thought that she miss Tidus. She always knew Tidus was cute, and that she really liked him, and she really wanted to date him. She always wanted to do something fun with Tidus, but didn't know where to find him.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofreckoning.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:32 am

The battle of Sin, It was something that had not just destroyed a group of friendships.. but also separated Tidus and Yuna, these days he just wished that he could forget about the summoner.. after all on Besaid Island, he had a feeling she was not his type and it was proven on the final fight, the final conquest. After Sin he disappeared for a little while... their was no point just hanging around yet he felt like returning to Besaid soon, and Brother said that he would give him a lift to Besaid, well.. it was not exactly what he had said but with Rikku's help on the Albhed translation.. well it helped out a lot as even after finding books and books on their language, some were missing.. and well left quite a lot of their language closed to him. On Besaid he had decided that he would go check on Lulu and Wakka, he had heard that they had broke up.. and wanted to see if Wakka was doing ok.. but also wanted to get to know Lulu a little more personal.. as he had already made a mistake trying to hook up with Yuna thinking it would be all fine.. yet it was doomed from the start as he never truly loved her... His heart was searching for someone a little more matured.. not so childish and somewhat colder then the normal of people.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:55 am

Lulu is a somewhat cold to anyone she meets, but she does warm up a lot when people get to know her a lot more, and she wanted to make sure that she gets to meet Tidus once more she really once again, and she is doesn't missed Wakka anymore because they had always fought about almost everything, and she kicked him out of her house because he was going on about Chappu will return, and she wondered how much she can take from Wakka so one day she told him it's over and don't come back to her, but they can still be friends. She really wondered how well Yuna is taking it, she really adored Tidus, and she could tell that Tidus didn't feel the same the way, she probably figured he had another person in his mind, but she didn't know whom he could probably love. She had always say what's on her mind, and she knew that Wakka was never satisfied with her ways of thinking, and she wanted someone who could understand her. She really wanted to see Tidus once again, because she really dying to see him again, and she wanted to some fun she had always thought that a home is where people could enjoy each other company, and not talking about the past, but the future. She wanted to move forward with her life, and Wakka looked back to the past. Lulu really wanted to have someone who wanted to move towards the future with her. She wanted to sse Tidus, and wondered if he wanted to be her boyfriend because he always seems like the most fun.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:32 am

Tidus finally was now on the airship now as it headed towards the location that he wanted to head towards, it was not the fact that Yuna lived their once, but it felt like Lulu was drawing him closer, he had never really shown interest towards her... but occasionally could have sworn that he saw her throw a few suggestive looks towards him. It was time to follow that up now since Wakka was kicked from the house. Maybe because Tidus looked a little like Chappu was the reason Lulu liked him.. yet in his own opinion he thought that their appearance was completely different upon seeing him in the farplane. Finally the airship was as close as it could get, the place was to small to land such a contraption, so instead he gave a small wave to Rikku and Brother,

before diving into the water from about 50 meters up landing with a decent splash before swimming with speed towards the land. It did not take to long as no monster around here seemed to be aggressive and within minutes he was on land and running towards the main village, he knew that she would be their and then maybe he could convince her to come with him to Luca, their was a blitzball tournament on their yet he wanted her in the crowd watching him.. and well he wanted to spend some time with her of course.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:41 am

Lulu looked around, and she beginning to enjoy Blitzball more, and she wanted something to do she shut herself in her house without any motion of going outside she became so pale that she doesn't want to see Wakka anymore, she only said he looked like Chappu, but she didn't mean it she was just angry at Wakka. She said things that she doesn't mean, and she pays for it. She only wanted to see a lot more things that life has to offer, and she knew there is nothing such as coincidence only the inevitable. She only wanted to be near Tidus to love him. She wanted him to kiss her deadly, and that's the only way for her to know how to live these days.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 am

Seeing the village in view after quite a bit of running now he slowed just for a moment taking a deep breath. It looked almost identical.. a few things had changed and it looked like Yuna had her own statue built by the villagers.. yet he had no interest in her. Quickly he moved down the path scaring of any monster in his way just by showing his Caelborg, what some said was the best weapon for him.. and he would not disagree. Once in the village he looked around quickly buying a few items before heading towards Lulu's old living area before knocking on the outside. "Lulu... it's me Tidus.. mind if I enter... I have a few things I would like to discuss.." He would wait this time, as Lulu was one of those types he found that he would not just barge in on.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:03 am

Lulu heard Tidus's voice. "Yes you may." Lulu said. Lulu knew he had to ask her, and she didn't mind if he barged on her, but he knew better than that. She sat there all skinny and she hasn't ate for days, but she wanted to make sure that it is Tidus, but she didn't want to get off the seat. Lulu is always wearing the same clothes she did back then she never changed her clothes much, but she does clean them every so often.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:41 am

Upon hearing Lulu's answer Tidus smiled before slowly entering, even if she had said no to him coming in, he would have entered... although it was best to get permission.. not something he would usually get but for Lulu.. .well he did not want her to go cold on him as well. " I see you still look like the way I remember you" His friendly smile crossing his face, his own appearance was close to identical.. his hair a little longer but that was about it, the rest had not exactly changed much. "Happy to see me?... I thought you might be.. which is why I came here to ask you a question... that's if you don't mind me asking of course"
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:01 pm

"Well I'm glad to see you of course Tidus." Lulu said. Lulu knew that she is always sitting there without ever moving, and she wondered what the question he had for her. "So what's your question, Tidus?" Lulu asked. Lulu has a short fuse, and she knows that Tidus knows not to make her mad. She was wondering how much she can stand it that she didn't have a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:02 pm

Tidus smiled before starting to state his question "Well I have a major blitzball match.. for the tournament... its a new mode were the best goalie of a team tries to block shots from some of the best goal scorers in Spira, and they invited me to attend.. and was wondering if you would like to come with me to Luca and cheer for me.. and while we are their.." He paused taking a breath "While we are their Lulu I thought we could get to know each other.. better then we know each other now.. if you understand what I am getting at"
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:22 pm

"Sure can, Tidus." Lulu said. Lulu looked at Tidus, and she fallen by not eating much, and she was wondering she was really straving, and she was straving for two things, one for food and the other the arousal on Tidus. She really wanted to have both, and she really wanted to she really wanted to see how much Tidus could handle of her body, and she would love to see how much she could get. She looked at Tidus, and went to him. She put her eyes on him. "You want to have it with me huh?" Lulu asked.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Tidus could see that Lulu was hungry, yet their were two things she seemed hungry for.. if he was mistaken one was food the other him, sometimes he had a feeling that Lulu had a bit of a thing towards him, she seemed to never be cold to him but everyone else got their moments. Upon hearing her remark he went quiet before finally speaking "For quite a while now... It has been something I have wanted to do for a while Lulu.. but you seemed to interested in Wakka that I went with Yuna to try and make you jealous yet after the fight with Sin realized I should have been with you since I first met you"
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:25 pm

"I see Tidus." Lulu said. She loved Tidus, and she wanted to be with Tidus even more. She looked at him, and smiled. She knew how long this was going to take, and she wanted to be with him forever now. She just wanted to be near him always.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:55 pm

Tidus managed a smile before looking at her "Well .. the next ship is tomorrow so were stuck here on this island together before we can go to Luca," He was kind of glad that was the case though, as he could spend time with Lulu in her home, were she lived. It felt nice and welcoming here the main reason he had not came here, was fear of bumping into the heartbroken Yuna.. yet he did not care anymore.. he knew who he loved and it was Lulu.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:15 pm

"Yuna is here at Besaid did you know that?" Lulu asked. Lulu knew she was right here in this town, because she would see her going in and out of the temple. "The temple became her home." Lulu said. Lulu looked at Tidus, she knew he was in love with Yuna back then, but now she doesn't know anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:17 pm

A sigh escaped Tidus, yet she meant little to him.. their once was a time that he had actually felt like he loved her, but on the Sin incident... that love was lost and broken... and now he felt partially empty "Yuna... means little to me these days, I yearn for someone else now... and I think that person is you.." A smile crossed his face before he started to speak again "Tomorrow we leave for Luca..."
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:38 pm

"Oh so you are in love with me that's great." Lulu said. Lulu came towards him, and smiled a bit and she did feather-like strokes between his legs. "Yes we leave for Luca tomorrow." Lulu said. Lulu wanted him to feel a lot of things, and this one of the things she wanted him to feel because she is in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:56 pm

Sensual shivers were sent down his spine by her touch, as she touched lightly, very.. very lightly. "That means we have time.. to do anything. you want Lulu..." he paused looking at her feeling rather attracted. "So what is it you want to do then Lulu?" He left the question hanging as he waited for her to respond, a smile still remained as he waited for her answer knowing by guesses what it would be.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:18 am

"Well let's get to know each other right now how about that?" Lulu asked. Lulu really wants to get to know Tidus everything about him, and she won't make any judgments anymore, she like him already so she really wanted to know about him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Tidus liked that idea a lot, their was quite a bit that he had always wanted to ask about Lulu but also wanted to find out more about her, for example fulfilling some fantasies he had about her a few times on the Spira journey. Even the one time that he had actually had sex with Yuna he could not help but think about Lulu and wish it was her that he was screwing at the time. "Sounds like a good idea.. but were shall we begin then sexy"
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:10 pm

"How about now right now then." Lulu said. Lulu looked at him, and smiled. She always wanted to have that with Tidus, and she is pleased then. She is so happy that she is with Tidus now, and she isn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:27 pm

He thought for about three seconds responding almost instantly after that, "That sounds like a great idea, Well then what shall we find out first.. I was thinking we could find out what each others lips felt like.. " Tidus smiled at Lulu his voice holding the rather confident tone he usually had no matter how big the fear, monster or issue.. yet his face held a soft smile showing his friendly side.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:28 am

Lulu looked at Tidus, and sighed. "How come I never seen the other side of you Tidus?" Lulu asked. Lulu wanted to see all sides of Tidus she was told by the Fayth that Tidus was based on Shuyin and his lover was Lenne. Lulu wanted to see all sides even the sides that he hasn't showed, she showed all sides the cold and the friendly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Tidus looked at her with surprise before just thinking "You never have asked.. and it is a side to rarely come out of me... maybe you will see my charming side more but other then that I am really just being myself most of the time" Once saying that his mind thought again before his eyes looked at her "Unless you want to see my dark side.. as such, it is a little like my fathers so they say"
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:09 pm

"That's cool I really like to see it you seen my cold side so what's wrong with me seeing your dark side." Lulu said. Lulu didn't mind of doing anything with wrong by it, and she wanted to do something fun and something on the darkside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)   Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume) Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X-4 Lulu's Story (Kratos and Maya Natsume)
Page 1 of 1