Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) Empty
PostSubject: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:32 pm

Saber was mad at her summoner Shiro, and she wanted Shiro to be her slave because she was really mad to the point of wanting Shiro to be her slave, and she wanted to be the master, and her emotions were really getting to the boiling point. She decide to control Shiro so Shiro won't messed up again.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofreckoning.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:34 pm

Shiro woke up, the night before had been a tough battle and he was a bit bruised. Looking up the ceiling he could not even imagine how mad did Saber had to be, she was trying to protect him but he always got into trouble. He sighed and stood up, walking to the kitchen he decided to make up for saber with some food. As he starts to cook he turned on the T.V. but low enough so saber won’t wake up by it. Focusing on the food he knew saber liked what he was cooking and even though she was from the past she seemed to be more and more in tune with today’s stuff that even himself someday. All the rest of the people that lived there gone to their homes only saber and himself remained in the house. Setting up the table for two he served some food to sabers plate with some juice.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:39 pm

Saber woken up by the smell of food and walked to the kitchen. "Shiro, you made me breakfast?" Saber asked angrily. She never liked to be angry, but Shiro pushed her too far. She can't even materialized her sword yet. She wanted the sword to be materialized. "What about my sword, Shiro?" Saber asked. Saber wanted her sword to be materialized, and she need Shiro to materialized it right now, but she is hungry as well. She looked at the food, and hugged Shiro. "Thanks for the food, Shiro." Saber said. Saber was really pleased by the smell of food she is after all a female, and she does get mad.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:46 pm

He sighed and nods “Sorry about yesterday, and eat first you need to get your strength back, I will try my best to materialize your sword for you after”. He sighed as he sat on the other side of the table and started to eat, it tasted good but his eyes could not get away from saber, she seemed pissed off with some good reason. He looked back to his food and continue to eat as if nothing was wrong. In the television was the incident of last night of course they did not mention nothing of saber or the other guardian she battled and lost. He cared about Saber and would not like to see her get hurt, if he would have to sacrifice his life to safe hers he would do so.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Saber starting eating and she looked at Shiro. She smiled, because she really wanted to control him, so he won't make her mad again, and she wanted to make sure that she take him to the bed and made sure that he be shackled to the wall and she turns on the teaser. She put a drug in Shiro's drink, and she walk over there by Shiro. "Would you drink this?" Saber asked.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:03 pm

Shiro continue eating not being aware that Saber put a drug and was surprised to see saber offering him the drink. He smiled and nodded trusting saber and drinking the liquid giving the glass back to her. After a couple of minutes he felt strange, he was having a erection that could be seen on his pants and he looked down, the figure of saber was very beautiful and somehow he felt wanting to do her really bad. He groaned and stood up covering his erection, bowed and started to walk out, “Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom”.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Saber knocked on the door. "Shiro how are you doing?" Saber asked. Saber wanted to know how much Shiro is doing. "So, Shiro can you come with me to my bedroom?" Saber asked. Saber saw his erection and knew he wanted her. She laughed and smiled. She was trying to control him so she won't get mad once again. She really wanted to do what she wants to do, and making Shiro obey her is one of the things. She really get a kicked out of this, and she smiled. She loved how the drug is working.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:11 pm

Shiro groaned and went to the bathroom and started to masturbate, he knew saber was not the type of girl that wanted to have sex. He groaned as soon as he heard her ask him to go to her room and put his pants up again showing the erection but covering it with his hand and slowly walking to Sabers room. He could not think of anything but Saber as he looked at her and his erection grew and grew. Feeling a bit ashamed he looked down as he waited for her to speak, “what you want Saber?”. He groaned and tried not to show how ashamed he was.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:16 pm

"I wanted you to be my partner in my bedroom." Saber said. Saber's bad side is one side that she never wanted to show, and this time she as mad as can be. The drug made sure that Shiro obeys her commands. "I want you to come to my bedroom and shackle yourself to the wall." Saber said. Saber knew that there's no antidote for the drug she gave him. She wanted to make sure that he only thinks about her. "You will only think about me, and you will made sure that you follow my every command." Saber said. Saber wanted to made sure that he follows her commands.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:23 pm

He groaned and felt week as he knelt on the floor,"Y...you drugged me...". He tried to not think about her but it was impossible, he soon found himself walking to the wall and shackling himself to the wall. First shackling his feet and then one of his hand leaving the other free unable to shackle it himself. He knew she would shackle him and he would be at her mercy, but unable to think of someone else but her he did not knew what to do. His cock as stiff as it could be reaching 10 inches, his face was red with embarrasment not knowing how to control his body.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Saber shackled his other hand, and walked to her bed and turned on the teaser on full blast. She wondered how long will Shiro get before Shiro started moaning in the pleasure. The shocks sending pleasure after pleasure after pleasure. "So how long are you not going to moan, Shiro?" Saber asked. Saber wanted to know how much Shiro was going to not to moan, groan, and mewled. "So how does it feel?" Saber asked.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:32 pm

He groaned and felt his other hand being strapped to the wall not being hopeless bound. Watching her tease him his cock grew more and more and softly he let out a moan. He was lost in the excitement that he was having, something was giving him more pleasure than he could handle. Wanting to move and fuck Saber he fought the restrains, "p...please stop...it saber....", he groaned and watched his cock now hard like a rock and not being able to put it down.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Saber looked at her summoner and looked very happy. "You want to do me don't you, Shiro?" Saber asked. Saber was very please. She looked at Shiro with all her eyes, and taken off her clothes. "Would you be a good boy and do me I am only doing this way when I get mad and only when I do and you made me beyond angry." Saber said. Saber wanted Shiro to behave himself. She pushed a button and it unshackled Shiro and she already locked her bedroom door, so he isn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:40 pm

He nods surrendering himself and as soon as he felt the shackles relase him he rushed toward her taking off his pants and pushed his cock deep inside her pussy. He was not thinking of anything else but fucking her as hard as he could do. Groaning and feeling soo good he took his cock out then back in creating a rhythm and motion. He did not cared that she locked her room he was not going to run away, he was too lost in his lust for her to even think of running.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Saber is moaning, and mewling at the same time. Saber was tryin to figure out how much he wanted to do her. She never knew that this thing would go this far. She looked at Shiro and saw his eyes clouded with lust. "Shiro are you lost in your lust?" Saber commanded. Saber wanted to know how lost he is, and this would be weird for her she is after all a spirit in human form. She looked at Shiro. "lose all memories of your adopted father and your friends." Saber whispered.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:49 pm

His eyes showed that he was compleatly lost, he wanted nothing more but to fuck her. He groaned and fucked her harder and deeper comfirming her suspicions, he was lost in it. His memories slipped out of his mind as she comanded it, he was too lost in it that was almost scary. He continued to fuck the pussy out of her, not really knowing whent o stop he did not felt his orgasm reaching in anytime soon, his lust was so much that he just wanted to fuck her for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:53 pm

Saber saw that he was so lost from the reality that she looked at Shiro. "Shiro wake up you are getting too far gone." Saber commanded. Saber tried anything but it was no use Shiro was too far gone. She sighed, and looked at Shiro. "I command you to get back to reality." Saber commanded. The memories are all gone but her. She noticed his teacher is coming. "Your teacher is here." Saber said.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:56 pm

His eyes were still lost, he did not heard her, his cock was still hard and did not wanted to stop. His eyes showed how lost he was, all of his humanity now it was gone he could not think of nothing but to fuck her. now fucking her harder and harder he moved a hand to her pussy and started to rub her clit while he fucked her pussy off.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Saber kept moaning, and noticed all his humanity is gone. Saber pull away from Shiro. She knew that was the only way for him to stop. She wanted to get dressed so they could meet his teacher.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 5:00 pm

He groaned as she pulled away and crawled over her trying to push it back in. The drug had more effect on him than she knew. As soon as he figured that she wanted out he went on all fours and started to masturbate himself watching her. His eyes compleatly lost as he wanted to cum so badly but somehow he could not even get near the peak of his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:50 pm

Saber looked at Shiro. "Shiro come, and do me once again." Saber said. Saber looked at Shiro. She bent down and looked at him. She wanted to know much of effect the drug had. She knew it had some effect, but that this much. She wanted to keep them together. She is after his guardian. "Come on Shiro talk to me." Saber said. Saber looked at Shiro. He was completely lost to the world that she is in. She looked at him, and she saw his humanity is long gone she wanted to know how much of the drug effect had on him. "I command you to talk to me." Saber said.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:01 pm

Shiro moved foward and stood behind her pushing his hard member all the way inside her body. His mind was clouded and he was confused, the fact that his guardian had drugged him made it even worse. He groaned as he continued to fuck her out, his eyes seemed lost, each drug had a effect time and the drug that Saber gave him had awhile left for it to finish it's effect. Gently grabbing Sabers waist he pushed her to him then out making a rythm of his cock entering and exiting her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:58 pm

"Nnng." Saber said. Saber couldn't helped it, but her summoner was really making her feel all this. She really liked it, but this is all wrong. She wanted to get somewhere with Shiro. She looked at Shiro. "Get to your pleasure point, and let's get you back to normal." Saber said. Saber really wanted him to go back to normal. "There's a fight tomorrow." Saber said. Saber wanted to fight with Shiro still as her partner.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:03 pm

He groaned as he fucked her harder and faster not really hearing what she said. Closing his eyes he felt his orgasm reaching in but he held it, he was enjoying himself too much doing that. Leaning over he massaged her breasts while he continued his job compleatly absent on all the surroundings. After a fifteen more minutes he could not hold it in anylonger and released inside her dropping at the floor and panting, his eyes going back to normal as he fainted.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:11 pm

Saber looked at Shiro. "Hey Shiro, are you okay?" Saber asked. Saber wondered how is her summoner. Saber bent down and tapped the shoulder. She wanted to wake him up. "Hey Shiro we have a battle tomorrow night wake up." Saber said. Saber was really starting to love Shiro, and she wanted to keep him in the middle of normal and love zombie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next