Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) Empty
PostSubject: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:52 am

James drove back home for the summer break from college. It was good being back home and being able to relax. The 18 year old had started college earlier that year and had to move into a dorm there since it was so far away from where he had lived with his parents. He was mostly going home for vacation but his parent's were also going out on their own vacation and had asked if he could watch his kid brother for a month. They were going on a cruise for their anniversary and he agreed because he didn't want either of the other options to occur, which were they either not go at all, or hire someone else to do it.

James was kinda tall and a little on the large side because of his muscles. He kept himself fit for sports and enjoyed showing off his muscles. He wore currently a loose work out shirt with a pair of long shorts because of the heat. He had short blonde hair with shiny green eyes. He pulled into the drive way and walked up to the front door. He knocked before entering and was greeted by his pants.

They bombarded him with questions about how he was doing and he answered them all. They told him that there was a change in plans and they had to leave early and James told them he understood and followed him up to his brothers room where they said quick good byes and soon were gone.

James looked at his brother and grinned"Hey bro"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:31 pm

King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) Kanauprintrgb

Mikey looked at his parents as they brought his brother up and he whimpered some looking at her brother then away. He didn't like his brother he never did since that one time he raped him and threatened not to tell their parents. He had a feeling the same thing was going to happen again since their parnets were gone and his brother was the man of the house. Biting his lip hard as his parents said goodbye he shook his head as he brother grinned and he grabbed onto his stuffed animal. One arm gripped the stuffed animal and the other hand gripped the sheets and he closed his eyes remembering that one night and he let out a yelp "bro don't do what you did a while ago please I really don't need that".

He had a bad vibe coming from his brother not knowing if he had changed but seeing that grin told him that he hadn't. How could he have the nerve to rape his brother once but then mabye twice while he was growing up. Shaking his head he looked away from his brother letting go of his stuffed animal then getting up and going over to him. He growled and glared deeply as his brother then pushed him out of the doorway making him hit the opposite wall then he slammed the door shut. Looking up at the ceiling he brought his knees to his chest and whimpered some knowing he was going to pay big time for what he just did.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:51 pm

JAmes blushed and frowned when he reacted"What..?"he asked and was interupted and then shoved out of the room. He sighed, remembering that night and walked into his room again"I'm sorry Mikley"he said and picked him up gently, holding him"I'm sorry. I've changed. I won't hurt you ever again"he promised
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:54 pm

He looked up at his brother as he scooped him up in his arms. At first he didn't know how to react then he nodded and cuddled close kissing his brothers cheek "Okay big bro I promise I won't be scared of you either". He jumped down from his arms then went over to his bed looking something up on his laptop. He smiled some and wiggled his ass at his brother "you can fuck me as long as you please me also but it's when your ready".
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:07 pm

James kissed his cheek and then smiled at him"Good"he said and watched him"Whatcha looking up on the laptop?"he asked, walking up and spanking his ass"Oh, I think I can please you really well"he said and ground his hips against his tight ass.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:10 am

Mikey looked at Jame and smiled some "heh I thought you would like that". He looked back at his older brother then smiled some "Oh just a birthday or christmas present for you". He yelped as his other brother slapped his his ass then groaned loudly as he ground against his ass. Bucking his ass against his brothers hips he smirked some and closed the laptop then started to undo his pants wearing only black silk boxers underneath "Make me into your bitch or slave bro and I will do whatever you want whenever you want".
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:11 am

JAmes smiled at him, moaning a little at his reaction. He watched him started to get undressed and he helped him, pulling his pants and boxers off quickly"Ohhh, you are already my bitch"he said and tossed him onto the bed"The only thing missing is a collar and dog tags to claim you"he said and grabbed his brothers cock with one hand while the other worked on undressing himself. Soon he was naked with an 8 inch hard on poking his brothers ass"Want me in you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:01 am

Mikey smirked some and bucked his ass against his brothers cock and smiled some "baby you have no idea". He smiled and laughed some as he was tossed onto the bed then gasped as his older brother grabbed his cock and he bucked his hips wildly against his hand "Ahh fuck me hard and fast call me names". He whimpered some and closed his eyes as his brothers cock was against his ass "yes I want you in fuck me nice,hard and balls deep".
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:10 am

James moaned softly at his bucking and started stroked him fast"Ohh, I'll go hard and fast you little slut"he said and gripped his hip before shoving his cock up into his ass all the way, groaning"Unnn, fuck you're so tight"he said and started slamming in and out of him hard and fast, moaning loudly
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:13 am

Mikey kept on bucking his hips against his brother hand then smirked some as his brother called him a slut. Moaning and groaning as his brother thrusted into he gripped tightly onto the sheets and yelped some. When his brother started to slam in and out of him he screamed and gripped harder onto the sheets but bucked his ass back against his brothers hips.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:29 am

JAmes smirked as he screamed and bucked his hips. He moaned and went harder and faster, smacking his ass hard as he fucked his tight ass"You're such a slut"he said, grunting as he pounded into him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)   King of the house?(Me and Slave to one) Empty

Back to top Go down

King of the house?(Me and Slave to one)
Page 1 of 1