Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-18

The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] Empty
PostSubject: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:32 pm

The party was jumping and people were everywhere she wished her father wasn't so flashy when it came to these events. His business was booming so he needed to get the investors and partners excited just as he was so a party it was.

She was wearing a black dress that was for a club scene since that's what this looked like slightly for a few of her friends at least. It had thin straps and matching heels and her hair was pulled into a bun on her head and her blue eyes looked at the door for more guests. She just couldn't wait for her friends to get here there was only five at the moment and her father said there was a mystery guest on the way. She had no idea why her dad wanted to set her up with someone since she'd go back to Japan in two months.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Bruce had at first thought of declining on going to a party yet something felt a little different tonight, Gotham city did feel a little more safe, and he had only recently just became Batman and decided tonight would be a good break where he would have a taste of what his old life once was. He did not know why a friend of his had invited him to such an event yet he did say that he would at least pop in for a little bit yet decided he would stay for the event now. He quickly walked outside to his limo driver before telling him the parties location the driver now opening the door for Bruce, before walking to the drivers seat and driving him towards the location once they arrived the car stopped and his door was opened for him again, he was in a neat suit, that complimented his figure his hair looking as normal as ever.

"I will call when I am ready to be picked up, go spend sometime with your wife and kid, I will be here a while that I know" Once that was said he walked inside hearing the limousine drive away. This party looked bigger then he had expected but it did not bother him much, some people seemed to recognize him here yet other then that, their was a lack of people to talk to, and the person that had actually invited him, seemed busy mid conversation so he sat down just for now relaxing a little.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:21 pm

She walked over and smiled to him "Hello Mr. Wayne I'm Jennifer Avery." She hoped he wouldn't mind her company as she sat down beside him. "My father invited you." She seemed more mature for her last year in highschool and her dres certainly said so.

She pushed some hair from her eyes and looked over him he was so handsome and just different then what she'd heard.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:00 pm

Hearing his name he turned and faced who was talking to him. "Please, call me Bruce," Hearing that he smiled before realizing the possible reason why he was here, he had remembered her father mentioning a few things that would be coincidental if what he was thinking, was not going on. His eyes caught hers as she seemed to be looking him over, before his own eyes could not help but do the same to her. She seemed mature in attitude and body, and Bruce could tell the two of them would get along well, just by the way they were interacting now
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:05 pm

She smiled and looked to him "Allrigh Bruce." She crossed her long legs and let his eyes wonder not caring at all. She fixed his ruffled collar and smiled and his tie was a little crooked "There now." She blushed at how close she was and giggled pulling her hands away "Sorry." She folded her hands in her lap and smiled "Sorry the party is so slow just no one seems to wanna be here." She pouted with cuteness.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:32 pm

A smile could not help but appear as he felt Jennifer adjust his tie and collar, he had been in a slight rush when getting dressed yet was thankful that she had fixed it up for him. The smile remained as he responded hearing her say sorry, "It's okay, thanks for fixing it up actually" Bruce looked at her watching her as she spoke, and when she pouted, she just looked so cute.. He almost wanted to reach out and hold her with his arms..possibly even taste her lips on his yet did not want to rush things to quickly. "some parties are like that, I once had a party and surprisingly no one at all turned up.. which surprised me considering who I am"
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 pm

"You're welcome." She giggled lightly and watched him and laid her head on his shoulder the room was a little chilly to her. "Aww i'd come to any party you had." She looked up and smiled her eyes twikled and her knecklace was actually her brooch to become Sailor Sun. It was gold with a dark red cross stretching from one end to the other diving the face into four pieces which had a red,blue,orange and green dot in the pieces and a gold sum symbol in the middle.

[of to bed back tomorrow]
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:06 pm

He had not expected her to lay her head on his shoulder, yet Bruce did not say anything about it. As he did not mind and was just glad that Jennifer was comfortable leaning against him. Hearing that his smile remained on his face before he responded "Such kindness, yet I could tell you were that sort of person" Without even thinking he kissed her cheek softly for her comment.

[Kay can't wait to continue will have other up aswell]
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:00 pm

She looked up at him and blushed as he kissed her cheek and giggled "Thanks I do try to be kind always." She didn't mind the kiss at all it made her stomach fill with butterflies and her cheeks were red and tingly. "So um..Wanna dance or stay here and talk a little more?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:12 pm

Bruce could not help but continue to smile seeing Jen blush, then again after all it was him kissing her, which most girls felt privileged if such a thing happened to them. "Well I am enjoying us talking, but how about a small little dance, and then later we can return to talking, and then just sort of repeat.. unless you just feel like talking although most people don't ask that sort of thing unless they want to dance.."

Last edited by Kratos on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:20 pm

She smiled and looked up to him and giggled "I'd love to dance with you." She kissed his cheek and giggled once again and felt another blush she was really enjoying this and she couldn't wait to sneak off with her new squeeze later.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Bruce smiled as he felt her kiss him, it took a lot to make him blush and a simple kiss would not have the effect that it had on Jennifer. Later on the two of them would probably leave and he would show her the town from a limousine, or just walk around with her and show the town that way, yet first it was time to dance.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:34 pm

She stood up and took his hand "Come on show me how you move." She giggled and looked down at him and giggled her legs looking great in her dress of ocurse. She'd love to be with him in that long limo and just being with him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:29 am

He smirked, he was not exactly renown for his dancing.. yet that would not stop him from dancing. He moved a little with the beat for now before hearing what sounded like a waltz "Shall we then?" It was something that he could do yet he wanted to know if Jennifer was keen on having a almost romantic dance with the one and only Bruce Wayne
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:57 am

She was a good dancer and was happy to get a dance with such a gentlemen.She readied herself and let him lead and nodded "Lets." She put a hand on his shoulder and the other holding one of his and she was happy to have that chance with Bruce it'd felt like she'd done it before.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Seeing as she let him lead, his hand was the first to slide into hers before his other hand went onto her hip holding her softly before starting to slowly move with the music, It was one of the few dances that Bruce seemed okay at, the rest he had never really done or thought about trying to learn. They moved together as if they had known each other for a lot longer and knew each others moves, and then it finished with her laid back in his arms before he lifted her up onto her feet "I can call my limousine driver if you want, .. I am sure you would like to see the best that the city has to offer from inside such a thing Jennifer,... and we will be all alone in the back..""
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:25 pm

She felt his hands on her and her heart melted and she just felt like this had all happened before. She moved with him and laid her head on him and looked up heairng him speak. "Sure I'd love to and maybe a little meal I'm so hungry." She said as her stomach roared with hunger making her blush. "Sorry I missed dinner getting ready."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:09 pm

Bruce could not help but smirk as he heard her stomach seem to growl at him if asking for food. "Well, I can't let you stay hungry Jennifer, tonight you will come dine with me in one of Gotham's finest restaurants and then see the city from the best place in Gotham to see it, my limousine." Once that was said he began dialing a number on his phone before hearing his driver pick up "I am ready to be picked up,.. and I have a guest so please be quick"
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:13 pm

She looked up and smiled "Thank you." She was wide eyed and thrilled to be so spoiled "I feel like a princess." She giggled and listened to him and snuggled him still feeilng so comfortable in his arms and near him. "Such a sweet guy I think I'm not letting you go handsome." She kissed his cheek and he could smell her shampoo it was strawberry and her soap lavender.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:51 pm

The one thing he did not mind was spoiling people that were interesting, although she was also cute, charming... quite a character really when he thought about it. Being so close he could smell every scent that was coming from her, and in return all she could probably smell was his aftershave his shampoo did not exactly have a smell. Once about five minutes passed he lead the pair of them outside, before a few moments later the black stretch rocked up the driver then hoping out and opening the doors to "Were to Master Bruce".. He thought about this before speaking "To Choipolai's" He then looked at Jen "I do hope you like the best Asian restaurant, they make such exotic foods, beautiful really, just like you"
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:45 pm

She didn't mind to be spoiled at all why turn down a free meal? He was so kind and such a gentlemen and at the moment smelled heavenly she couldn't say no to him. She followed him outside and then saw the limo and heard him being addressed "You should be nicer to your employers." She joked and giggled and slippe din the car and heard his reply and squeaked. "I love that place I eat there in Japan all the time."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:02 pm

Compared to most people Bruce was rather kind to his employees yet he knew it was a joke and so chuckled slightly at the remark. "Well then I am glad you will come and have the chef's special... He has a table that is just for me, and will cook up anything you want.. or can surprise you" He had a feeling that she would like that restaurant because of her background, he had not heard much about it.. yet could add two and two together to get a logical answer. The driver then opened the door for them as he gestured for her to go in first "Ladies first still applies here Jen.."
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:25 pm

"Wow really?I've always heard the chefs are great there and so well trained.I met the one in Japan after my mom took care of him at her job."Her mom was a nurse here for her father's business and Jen came along for the summer fun. "I've always wanted to meet the Iron Chef's on tv." She giggled she loved cooking and was studying it in school and on her own time. She looked to them hearing ladies first "Thank you gentlemen." She smiled and slipped into the limo and scooted over and giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:26 am

The chefs really were something spectacular.. words could not describe what they could produce with ease. Each meal a master piece of its own, He had become a bit of a regular at that place.. and that was why he now had his own table, that was always prebooked for him.. and could never be sat at unless by Bruce Wayne and guests.. he felt bad about such a thing yet had not asked for such a thing to happen.. and felt it would be disrespectful not to be thankful. Once he saw her enter he then sat down in his own chair smiling lightly at her before seeing the door close behind him the limo starting to slowly get into motion.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:15 am

She always ate there when she could at home and ejoyed every trip always something different to see. They always reserved their favorite spot when they could but not everything works out in life so it was always a new adventure. She looked to him as the door closed and laid her head on his shoulder the knecklace she wore her henshin item sparkled softly in the light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next