Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] Empty
PostSubject: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:17 pm

The scene was pretty strange the house was clean and tidy and house wasn't broken into. It was like who did this knew what to do to get in the house and nothing was missing even.

The first officer to arrive was wearing simple blue jeans and a black teeshirt she had gun in a holster and a small fanny pack. Most of it was for a pen and pencil and a little cash,keys and her drivers license better then carrying a bulky purse. She had her brown hair pulled into a bun on her head and her green eyes looked around the house as if looking for something that wasn't there.

The woman was small just five feet and athletic looking with a small C sized chest and strong legs. Her hands were taking down notes and looking around also holding a tape recorder.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Dectective Elliot Stabler was the first N.Y.P.D. police decitive to arrive at the scene of the crime. He was wearing a gray shirt with a pair of gray pants. His black hair breezed into the night as he got out of his car and looked around the scene.

From the outside it appeared interesting. There was no break in and the house had it lights on. Almost as if someone had been expecting the guest to arrive. As he went into the house he noticed the rooms were clean all except the bedroom. At the foot of the bed was a dead women.

He went outside to talk to witneses and saw her writing notes. "Why hello miss." He replied to her.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:52 pm

"Hi.Avery from the unit in Texas I study crimes involving unexplained deaths. They can't guess who this girl got to how she was and the house is crawling with ghosts I'm told. That's where I come in." She smiled and listened the last sighting was here you could see Saints scattered about the house something Elliot might know of from being Catholic himself.

"From the items about the home it seems to make that opinion fact or she believed what the seller said." She looked around and just watched the room from the doorway not going in it and watching the body a bit.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:01 pm

He looked at her and nodded. "Oh." He said suprised that another dectives would be helping them out. He then listened to her story and smiled lightly. "Well she could have lived her." He responded to her proposal of events.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:11 pm

"the vitcim did I have a feeling the spirit did as well she got testy when the CSI's where looking around." She had a camera digital and regular in her car also a video camera for after the body had been removed she refused to tape while the scene was being processed.

"I think it's a she the research I've done said it looked female or was a small figure.Though I just feel energy in this room not very good energy that's why I'm a little scared to go in. I'm a medium if you're wondering I just haven't picked up the spirits pressence yet." She figured it'd be quiet and just her or the two of them before she'd show up again not sure now with a victim who'd she'd get an angry ghost or a lost soul.

"I'm sure you don't believe me but I get that alot from people so it doesn't bother me much."
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:14 pm

He walked over to her and pulled her into the house then touched her breasts. "And I am sure that the spirit says you need to have some fun." He responded then sighed. "And I could help you talk to her too." He sighed again.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:27 pm

She squeaked and slapped his hand "We're on the job Stabler I'll report you try that again."She heard something break and smile "Seems like the spirit doesn't like how you're behaving." She waited for something else and looked around a picture on the stair way had fallen.

[that's not very Elliot like]
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:20 pm

((then how did you want me to respond?))

He nodded and blushed and moaned slightly. "I won't do it again." He promised. "Or at least I will wait until we are off the job."
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:43 pm

[Like the character]

She huffed lightly "I don't think so." She walked inside feeling more safe with the ghost then him.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:52 pm

((He always seems upset about something it seems))

He looked at her and nodded. "Alright" He left the bathroom and headed for the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:11 pm

She went to check out the picture and sighed "I wish I knew more about you talk to me stop shwing me things."

[Well he doesn't grope women]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]   Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me] Empty

Back to top Go down

Strangest Case Ever [Closed to sub_voyage_fan and me]
Page 1 of 1