Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:33 am

She closed her eyes and moans out as her mind went blank at what he was doing to her. The towel around her body slipped out of her grip and falls to the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:57 pm

His arms slid around his daughter his lips continuing to suckle on her neck, as they slowly moved. Seth slowly lowered himself his lips following his movement before they latched onto one of her breasts, suckling lightly. His tongue flicking against the nipple. Although she was his daughter.. he did not care anymore, the urges had overcome him.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:39 pm

She moans out with pleasure and opens up her eyes as he starts sucking on her nipple. She pulls away from his body and looks at him. "I want my frist time to be in bed." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:05 pm

Hearing his daughter request such a thing, Seth smiled before nodding "That is a good idea Jamie, your bed.. or mine?" He would prefer since his was not as comfortable as hers, and well her first time should be in her room, somewhere she was rather familiar to.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:19 pm

She smiles softly and nods to her bed. "Mine." She says to him softly as she moves towars her bed. "Come here, Dad." She says to him softly as she spreads her legs showing off her shaven pussy.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:25 pm

Seth walked with his daughter as they quickly got to her bed, the way she was presenting herself was making her irresistible as he lowered himself putting his lips against her pussy his tongue flicking in and out, as if almost preparing it for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:42 pm

She moans out with pleasure. "Oh daddy that feels so good." She moans out with pleasure as she feels his tongue along her pussy lips. "Dont stop." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:48 pm

Hearing that his daughter liked it, his tongue flicked in and out quicker, his lips suckling the outside of her tight shaven pussy, she was so tasty, almost very sweet... And he would only stop when she asked him to as he was enjoying tasting her sweetness, and pleasuring her with his tongue his lip brushing against her clit a few times as he mouth fucks her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:54 pm

She moans out and pulls his head away from her body. "Daddy, what's 69? I heard some of the girls talking about it but I never asked what it was." She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:11 pm

Hearing Jamie ask that Seth's eyes light up as he looked at her, "It's where two people give oral at the same time to each other, .. meaning I would lick you out with my tongue and eat your pussy while you suck on my cock.." He then looked at her with curiosity "Did you want to try it out?
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:15 pm

She smiles softly. "I would like to." She says to him softly. "I mean, I never done it before so yea I'm always up for new things." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:21 pm

Hearing that Seth slid of Jamie's body, before quickly removing his clothes and then rotating his body so that his face was in her pussy and his cock rested against her face when she was ready, his tongue now starting to softly begin to lick again his bottom lip sending vibrations through her clit whilst his tongue entered her.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:31 pm

She moans out with pleasure and wraps her mouth around the head of his cock. She starts to softly suck on his cock and moans out with pleasure as she feels his tongue inside of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:53 pm

Seth's tongue continued to flick in and out, trying to get her more confident with this position, once a person got used to it.. both sides could be in rather a lot of pleasure although at the moment, it was pleasurable.. but his daughter was getting the most pleasure out of it.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:55 pm

She moans out as she keeps sucking on his length as she takes his full length in her mouth. She moves her tongue around his cock to give him more pleasure. Her hands rests on his waist.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:19 am

A groan escaped Seth as he felt her mouth take in his whole length, the fact that his daughter could actually do something surprised him yet he was glad it was the case his tongue continuing to lick like crazy, his lips rubbing against her clit to add more pleasure hoping that he was giving her just as much pleasure as she was to him, although he was starting to hope that this would not be the only position that they would have.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:08 am

She moans out with pleasure as her body released her cum upon his tongue and she pulls away from his length. "Dad I want you inside of me." She says to him softly as she gives his cock one last lick across the head of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:20 am

Hearing that moan Seth prepared for what was to happen, his tongue lapping up her release as if it was the sweetest tasting thing on the planet.. and now that he thought about it... it probably was. Feeling her stop a groan escaped before he heard her speak. "... Are you ready then.. It may hurt a little to begin with.. But trust me, It won't take long to feel just as good if not better then my tongue ever will."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:50 am

She smiles as she listens to his words and nods. "Yes, I am sure." She tells him softly as she moves and lays down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:06 am

Seth once seeing her move and change her position prepared himself before his hands slid to her legs spreading them wider before moving nice and close his cock resting against her entrance "Here goes.." he would go easy on her to begin with since he did not want to injure his daughter. Slowly he thrusted into her his hands closing around her hips helping him guide himself slowly, as he continued feeling her hymen starting to give way before he pushed through it most of his cock now inside her. His hips slowly beginning to make his cock slide in and out of her, yet it was only slow for now "say when you want it faster babe.. and I will do it daughter"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:18 am

She moans out with pleasure and wraps her legs around his waist. "I want you to do it as you want, Daddy." She says to him as her eyes closed tightly as he moves in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:23 am

Hearing Jamie's response Seth's pace quickened dramatically. His thrusts were starting to get harder, he would make sure not to rip one of her muscles but would give her a good ride, the way a first time was meant to be.. It was not as hard and fast as he possibly could go.. but it was fast enough and deep enough thrusts to be receiving a lot of pleasure from each thrust causing moans and groans to escape "Your so tight... so perfect..."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:33 am

She moans out with pleasure and softly moved her hips up against his waist. "Oh that feels so good." She moans out to him softly. She loved it even though it was hurting her since it was her first time.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:02 am

He could tell Jamie had never actually had sex before, from the way her body was so tense an how tight she was.. that and he had felt her hymen break from him.. which would have not happened if she was not a virgin, his hips continued. This pace would not damage her but it was fast enough to give them both pleasure and each thrust made his whole member slide into her repetitively.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:08 am

She moans out with pleasure and moved her hips with his movement. "Oh Daddy, this feels really good." She says to him softly as she starts to love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next