Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:32 am

"Close enough." Adam said. There was no doubt in his mind that Leila's bell got rung pretty hard, and ironically, it was all because of him. Tcch... Man, am I gonna have fun telling the boss this one... Adam thought remorsefully as he carefully lifted Leila - with the towel under her head, of course - up into his arms and started carrying her back into the hotel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:42 am

Leila was out of it as he picked her up and carried her back inside the hotel. When they walked in the hotel staff were horrified at the sight and quickly began scurrying around them and calling doctors and the such.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:50 am

Right then and there when everyone on the staff started surrounding Adam when he was carrying Leila inside, he knew he was in for it now. He couyld practically feel someone coming up and giving him the axe, so to speak. He didn't need to know it. He just felt it, that's all that was.

Soon afterwards, the doctors that came in soon took Leila out of his arms and began to take her over to the hospital. However, Adam wasn't going to sit by and just wait for the results to come back. Oh no. He may have caused this, but dammit, he felt that he had to at least repent on what he did.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:55 am

Leila was driven by ambulance to the hospital where she was treated and taken car of. She was put on an IV and a drip. The doctors were confident of a full recovery. They treated her head injuries and wrapped a bandage around it. She was still out for about 7 hours or so.

When she did wake up, it was slowly. She stirred a little and her eyes opened slowly as she looked around, wondering why she was in a hospital. the memories hadn't hit her yet.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:27 am

Out of those that followed after the ambulance after Leila as taken on board to go the hospital, Adam was the one that decided to get on it along with her after explain it to one of the EMT's who then let him on.

The seven hours that then passed were some of the more excruciating moments in Adam's life, waiting, waiting, waiting and more waiting until he was finally allowed to see her. His steps were slow can quiet as he entered Leila's room and he decided to maintain that silence as he sat down in the chair, waiting for Leila to wake up.

When she finally did, however, Adam glanced up and saw Leila stirring a little. He didn't want to say anything, not just yet, anyway. Though he knew that deep down inside of his heart, he knew he was going to be in for a pretty good thrashing by her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:32 am

Leila looked around, her eyes searching wildly for something familiar. She then spotted Adam. She looked down at he self and noticed the drip. She moved her hand up to touch the bandages. What had happened to.

She remembered the pool, fun and luaghing. He picked her up, through her into the water, then panic as she hit head head on the bottom, then nothing. She looked at him and wearily said "If I had the enery, you'd be dead right now" she said grinning a little and chuckling to her self.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:36 am

"Trust me, killing me is not what's got me bent out of shape about several hours ago." Adam answered, shrugging his shoulders with a downhearted look on his face. "The way I'm looking at things, I could possibly be fired for accidentally hurting you back there in the pool." He added, looking at her with that same intense look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:39 am

Leila looked at him and looked back at the ceiling and said "Oh yeah...trust me to screw thing's over for your huh, mom always said I was to light weight" she said wearily. She looked back at him and said "What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:46 am

After a moment, Adam sighed as he sat back in the chair while placing his hand in his chin. "I'm not sure. I guess I'll take whatever punishment is doled out to me, I guess." He answered. "But I suppose this ain't your fault. I got a little too rough on you and well... Like that old saying goes, I'm gonna have to pay the price." He added, looking off to the side for a moment.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:50 am

Leila looked at him and said "Well I did start it you know" she said wearily. "I could be held accountable as well, just becouse I'm the one that go hurt dose make me any less at fualt" she said to him.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:58 am

"Yeah right." Adam answered, rolling his eyes. "Try telling that to judge and the jury will only have more sympathy for you than for me." He added, shrugging his shoulders simply.

"But, I suppose I can settle this out of court by at least covering your hospital bill." Adam eventually spoke, looking over to her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:03 am

Leila looked at him and said "I suppose you could, thanks anyway" she sighing. She looked at the roof and said "What's going on with the rest of the crew?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:21 am

"They're going batshit insane, as usual." Adam simply answered, shrugging in response.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:25 am

Leila looked at him and said "I see then" she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:28 am

"But..." Adam began as he leaned forward in the chair, resting his elbows on his knees. "At least I got to stay beside you on the ambulance on the way here." He added, smiling at her despite it was a sad one.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:32 am

Leila smiled and said "Thank you for that, I appreciate it" she said smiling wearily.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:34 am

"You're welcome, Leila." Adam answered, smiling back at her gently before placing a hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:36 am

Leila smiled and gripped it reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:46 am

"I know I've said it enough times, Leila, but..." Adam began after a moment before looking down. "I'm sorry about what happened." He added, his tone sounding honestly remorseful. "Can you forgive me?" He then asked in a gentle voice, looking up at her with that same look on his face.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:02 am

Leila looked at him and smiled a little and said "I forgive you, stop beating your self up about it, after all...you saved me in the end" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:09 am

"Yeah, I did." Adam answered, his smile brightening up a little when he heard those words of encouragement from Leila.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 am

Leila smiled at him and said "the boss is going to come see me soon right?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:28 am

"He'll probably want to see you after I leave, which won't be until later this evening." Adam answered, glancing at his watch after a moment before returning his gaze to Leila.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:40 am

Leila nodded and said "all right then" she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:43 am

"In the meantime, I'm gonna stick around for a while. Maybe until the rest of the night if I have to." Adam said, adjusting himself in the chair so that he was a little more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)   Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modesty's Overrated (BlisteredBlood x lil_miss_turkey)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next