Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave) Empty
PostSubject: Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave)   Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:04 pm

(Continued from messages, this was our last post. From xXx slave to one xXx)

Maria whimpered as she saw all the guys then she looked at Riley went over to the couch and sat down. She yelped as he pulled her into his lap and she maoned as he started to rub and put a finger in her. Sh bucked her hips hard against his hand and she looked at the one guy but closed her eyes tightly biting her lip hard.

She was loving this but she knew she would soon hate it. Yelping as the guy cut her dress she moved some so no one would see her breasts or pussy and she struggled to get free. She growled some and kicked the guy in the balls "fucking bitch".
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave)   Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:03 pm

The guy that cut her dress groaned and backed up, well more like stumbling back. Riley smirked and chuckled lightly, "You might want to be careful on who you call bitch, they might not take it easily." He watched her, moving his fingers in her, he moved his lips and lightly kissed her neck.

Riley moved his fingers out of her and rubbed her lips, then her clit some. His eyes watched her face for a moment, just kind of watching her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave)   Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 am

Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave) Gothic

She whimpered some knowing she was in deep shit and knowing she was never going to get out of there. Growling some as he talked to her she elbowed him in the stomach then tryed pushing his hand away "fucking shut the hell up and "Don't call me a fucking bitch and stop treating me like a whore I'm not one". Growling deeply she whimpered as he started to finger her some more then gasped loudly as he rubbed her clit. She kept on trying to push on his hand and make it go out of her. Her face started to get a little red at everyone else watching and she looked away trying to get up "please stop or do it in another room where everyone isn't watching..please".
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave)   Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:15 pm

Riley let out a light breath of air when she hit him in the stomach, but it didn't really faze him, just made his smirk at her. "You might want to watch your mouth, you may be punished little girl." He said, his tone a little more sharp. "You're lucky I'm a patient guy, but one more remark like that and I'll have to severely punish you." He watched her, and chuckled lightly at her attempts to get away, some other guys were laughing too.

Riley paused his movements on her clit, pretending to stop, and watched her, "Why? You don't like people watching you have pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave)   Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave) Empty

Back to top Go down

Biker gang finds their meat (dreamless and slave)
Page 1 of 1