Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~ Empty
PostSubject: Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~   Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~ EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:53 pm

Lexus walked down the street then leaned against the wall of a building looking at the gang members that were following her. She had been in the gang for a few months now and now she noticed that the leader had started to get an intrest in her. She growled deeply as one grabbed her arm and the other grabbed her other arm then one put his hand over her mouth. She screamed some and kicked then started to struggle as they took her towards one of their gang cars. When they shoved her in she hit her head against the car and she growled some as the two guys got in and they drove off fast.

Whimpering some she kicked at the guys as they tryed to play with her and she slapped one then got a punch to the face. Yelping at the punch she growled and looked down at the ground crawling close to the other door knowing that she knew she was going to be someones bitch or that she was in some deep shit. When they got to the hideout she yelped as they grabbed her and pushed her out of the door she growled and looked at him then away and she shook her head as they kept on pushing her more and or everytime she slowed down.

When they got into the hideout she saw the gang leader with a collar and leash attached to it in his hand and she backed up some but the two gang members pushed her hard and she fell to the ground infront of the gang leader. Looking down she got tears in her eyes not knowing what was going to happen to her. Having rare blonde hair attrachted alot of guys to her but she never ever thought the gang leader was going to go after her. She looked up at him with her baby blue eyes then her body trembled. Wearing black pants and a red tanktop she had goosebumps cause of how scared she was and she didn't know what to do this time. She looked and glared at him but she did not say a word a move an inch.
Back to top Go down
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~   Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:05 am

Cole sat calmly upon his chair, or what he liked to call his throne, and twirled the collar along one finger. He had been eyeing this girl for a while now, she wasn't hard to miss, with that rare color of blond running through her hair she had caught his eye almost immediatly. He had waited until she was in the gang for a decent amount of of time. This would make it harder for her to leave, not like he was planning on letting her out of his site now. This gang belonged to him, and it meant that anything inside of it also belonged to him, including its members. The collar twirled around and around his finger, at this moment a few members of his gang were already retrieving the girl for him. He smirked as he pictured her fiesty reaction.

Cole had gained leadership over this gang after years and years of hard work. He had started at the bottom rung when he was very young and slowly worked his way up. Unlike the other gang members, he had been smart. Most of the long timers were scared from their exploits, but Cole was unscarred and showed no wounds from his many years in this gang. Cole was a tall 6" his muscles were hard and toned from the years he had spent fighting on the streets, he had worked his way up to being a ranking officer in the gang and than had lead a small coupe against the leader to win his own leadership over the gang. Now, everything was his to control.

Just than the doors opened and in walked the entourage. Cole watched the girl carefully and noticed her trembling, this brought a smirk to his face as he slowly stood up. Cole stepped down the three stairs to be level with the girl, her glare was quite amuesing. Wordlessly Cole knelt down beside her and quickly fastened the collar around her neck. He made it tight, so that there was hardly any room to stick your finger in between the collar and the skin of her neck, but he also made sure not to upstruct her movement or breathing. Cole stood straight and gave a slight tug on the leash to test its strength, "Welcome Pet. Today you start your new duties for this little gang." Cole turned to the group that had brought her. "Leave us." He commanded and they quickly hustled to exit the room.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~   Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Lexus looked at the leader then away hoping he would just leave her alone but when she saw the look in his eyes and the collar twirling around his finger she knew she had no choice but to be with him or else she would probaly die. She knew the rules of the gang if you went with a gang leader as his bitch or slave you never got out unless he let you go or unless they killed you. When he got up and walked towards her she backed up some but only into the other guys that were behind her.

When he put the collar around her neck she yanked on it with her neck hoping he would just let her be but in the same hoping she hoped it would take her rough and then let her go. Whimpering some as he tugged on the leash she looked at him then down and sighed some "why the fuck have you chosen me as your bitch damn it??". She growled some then got up yanking the leash out of his hand then she started to run until on of the members grabbed her arm and shoved her back infront of the leader. She was face first to the ground and ass in the air just like a bitch should be. Whimpering hard she struggled some and looked up at the leader glaring some. When he told the other to leave she sat up then looked as they left looking back at him she stood back up then sighed some "what the fucking hell do you want with me??".
Back to top Go down
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~   Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~ EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:10 am

Cole regarded Lexus carefully as she asked her simply question. "Why have I chosen you? I would think thats quite a simple thing to figure out. I couldn't possibly pass up the chance to let such a beautiful morsel such as yourself walk away." Cole held firm against the leash as she tugged but didn't see the hit coming. He let go of the leash in shock and she ran before he could snatch her up again. She was quickly caught by the othe members and shoved back, Cole was hardly amuesed at her little show of deviance. He glared down at her and waited for her to stand again.

Cole snatched up the leash and than quickly backhanded her with his other hand. "Don't ever try and do that again Bitch. Or a simple slap will be the least of your worries." He tugged fiercly on the leash as he walked back toward his little throne, dragging her with him. He indicated a slight cot sitting next to his throne. "Thats your spot. You'll sit there unless otherwise told by me." He smirked at her next statment. "Its quite simply. All I want is for you to please me, it shouldn't be that hard of a job. If you do as I say, i'm sure you will find pleasure in this also. If you disobey." Cole quickly slapped her again. "You'll find more pain waiting for you."

Cole sat down and eyed her carefully, nodding his head toward the cot indicating to her that she should kneel down there. "From now on, you no longer have a name. Your little stunt just now has lost you that privelage. From now on you will respond to Bitch, or Pet, whichever I decid to use for the given time."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~   Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Lexus looked up at Cole as he was talking then she looked away and closed her eyes "you know I don't think I can do this I just don't think I deserve to be a gang leaders bitch and my brother should have known better then to get caught up in all this and make me pay". She growled some but knew she had no choice the look in the leaders eyes told her that and so did his actions. When he backhanded her she yelped and fell to the floor then she looked up at him and whimpered some tears going into her eyes "I don't deserve this life I have doen nothing to you or your gang".

When he dragged her over to his throne and told her to sit down she growled as he slapped her again then she sat down on the cot looking at the gang members that brought her in. Glaring deeply at them she shook her head then layed down being tired from fighting so much. She started to close her eyes until she heard what Cole said then she looked up at him glaring deeply "your a fucking asshole bitch I did just one mistake and you make me lose my name what a bastard". She shook her head and layed her head down closing her eyes then starting to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~   Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Forced slave gang girl ~[me and RRRpyro]~
Page 1 of 1