Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Capture for The Collection.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-14

A New Capture for The Collection. Empty
PostSubject: A New Capture for The Collection.   A New Capture for The Collection. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:10 am

((If you have any comments, please PM me. I enjoy ego boosting Very Happy))

Mike grumbled to himself as he pulled the two sliding glass doors shut. He hating closing up the shop. The shop didn't close until 1 AM and at that time no customers ever came in. So usually it was just him. Not that he minded being alone, in fact sometimes the quiet was kind of nice. It just got so fricken boring. Sighing he slipped the key into the slot and twisted. Locking the doors. Quickly testing to make sure the doors locked he turned and faced the empty parking lot.

With one more groan he set out into the parking lot. This was another downside to closing up shop. The parking lot was huge, and he was required to park near the back as to let customers have the closer spots. Most of the lights in the parking lot were broken, so the lot was always drenched in a dark shadow. He peered into the darkness and spotted his car of in the distance. Pressing the unlock button with his thumb Mike watched as the lights flicked on and back off.

What Mike didn't notice was the dark shape emerge from the light pole behind him. Half way to his car Mike stopped, thinking he heard footsteps behind him. He was just about to turn around when and arm came over his shoulder and planted a rag over his mouth and nose. His attacker was light, having hopped onto his back and brought the other arm under his oposite shoulder and grabbed onto the rag holding wrist, strengthining the hold. Mike grabbed a hold of the wrist and tugged, trying to dislodge its hold. He swung around in an attempt to shake off his attacker.

The effect was almost immediate. His limbs starting to loose their strength and his eyes began to droop heavilly. Soon he collapsed to his knees and than he could no longer keep his eyes open. His attacker let go and Mike began to fall foreword. He was out before he even hit the ground.

Vrrr. Vrrr. That sound slowly began to grow louder within Mike's mind. Slowly waking him from his slumber. Vrrr. Vrrr. Mike groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He blinked as his surroundings slowly came into focus. He was in a small square room. The walls were bare, and slightly dirty. The room had only one light source. A single bulb hung from the ceiling. Mike became immediatly aware that there was a ball gag planted and secured firmly in his mouth. He was lying on his back, completely naked with his hands tied above his head to the bedframe. His feet were likewise secured.

Mike gave a few tugs on his bonds and found that they were quite secure. He looked down and thats when he found the device making the noise. Strapped to his cock were two vibrators. Both were turned on and they were doing a fine job of keeping his cock stiff and hard. Mike's head rolled around as he scanned the room. Next to the bed sat a simple, empty nightstand. He was alone, but not for long. No sooner had he woken up than the door opened.

In walked a very curvy woman. She had long black hair and luscious full lips. She wore a very revealing dominatrix outfit. Everything about the woman screamed Sexy. "Ah, I see you've finally woken up." She said in a sweet and seductive voice. Mike tried to talk, but the gag in his mouth turned his words into mere gurgles. She smiled. "Theres no need for you to speak." She sat down next to him on the bed. "Allow me to explain. You are now mine. I've caught you, and your part of my collection now. You live only to serve me and please me."

Mike's eyes went wide and he thrashed against his bonds at her words. This merely brought a chuckle from her. "Now, now. I'm a fair woman. So I'm going to give you a chance to earn your freedom back." She brought forth a simple kitchen timer. "I'm going to set this for 5 minutes." She than lifted her free hand. "Using only this hand, if I can make you come within those 5 minutes, your mine. If you can hold off and not come, I'll release you and let you go." She leaned in close to him and smiled sweetly. "Deal?"

Mike looked up at her. He didn't know if he could trust her, but he wasn't one to be choosy in this situation. He nodded his head. She smiled and set the timer down. She removed the vibrators and tossed them to the side and than set the timer. She wrapped her warm and soft hands around his dick and as soon the timer started she began to stroke him. Mike concentrated, but within the first few seconds he knew his doom. This woman was a pro, within seconds he could feel that he was about to explode.

He moaned in distress and tugged again on his bonds. Just as he was about to explode she suddenly stooped. His cock bulged and Mike screamed behind his gag at the pain of being brought so close and than denied. She chuckled. "You can't cum yet. We still have another 5 minutes to go." As soon as the feeling subsided and his cock had died down. She grabbed it once again and set to work.

This went on for the entire time. She would bring him painfully close and than simply let go. Leaving him to wiggle and whimper painfully as the waves of pain rode down his cock. Mike looked at the timer, only 30 seconds left. Maybe if she got to occupied she would forget. She set to work once again. He moaned pitifully and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He felt the explosion coming and fully expected her to let go again. Only this time she didn't. He exploded, and if he had thought the pain of not cumming was bad. It was nothing compared to this.

Mike pulled hard on his bonds and screamed as jets of semon shot out of his cock and splashed all over his chest and stomach. Mike felt as if his balls had shriveled up and were completely dry. He fell limply on the bed just as the timer rang out. He fought to catch his breath, completely spent from the ordeal. "Awwww, looks like you couldn't pull it off." She said as she stood and picked up the timer. "Looks like your going to be mine for the rest of time." She giggled. "Get used to this. You'll resist, but with time you'll learn to submit, and know me as your mistress." With that she flicked the light off and shut the door. Leaving him in complete darkness to wonder when she would return to play with her new 'toy'.
Back to top Go down

A New Capture for The Collection.
Page 1 of 1