Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zarazel is looking for a rp.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Zarazel is looking for a rp. Empty
PostSubject: Zarazel is looking for a rp.   Zarazel is looking for a rp. EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Good day/afternoon/night:
Hello Blue moon, I am Zarazel and in here I will post all that stuff that I am looking for rp wise. I am open to any plot of any anime as long as I know what the anime is based around. Also any series, I am a big fan of horror stories and the supernatural even thinking of making a book myself. I am semi lit because my main Language is not English is Spanish although there is always Word to help me correct mistakes. Btw boys and girls I am a sub and I am bisexual, yes I will rp with boys and girls but it will take me a hell lot of convincing to do a dom part.
Here is the list:
Things that I like:
Heavy Bondage
Humiliation
Dom/Sub: (me being sub)
Torture: (Yes I like it)
Medieval rps
Fantasy rps
Drama/horror rps
Supernatural themes
Any other thing feel free to ask, I will most likely do It with ya.
Things I won’t do:
Scat
THAT’S IT one limit hehe

Well feel free to pm me with anything, I am not good at plots so I will leave that part to you, I am very open minded so do not feel bad about doing something I will more likely do it.

cat cat
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zarazel is looking for a rp.   Zarazel is looking for a rp. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:24 am

Bump I WANNA RP ANYTHING ME WANT SUB BUT WILLING TO RP ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zarazel is looking for a rp.   Zarazel is looking for a rp. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Bumpppp
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zarazel is looking for a rp.   Zarazel is looking for a rp. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:20 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarazel is looking for a rp.   Zarazel is looking for a rp. Empty

Back to top Go down

Zarazel is looking for a rp.
Page 1 of 1