Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You raised me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

You raised me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Melina listened to him and nodded, her cheeks a soft pink when he held onto her tits. A soft moan leaving her lips as she moved into his hands. "I don't want, anyone else," she whispered, "I only want you." Her heart pounded in her chest, she moved in kissing his lips after she felt the head of his cock, her tongue running over his lips. "Fuck me please, I can live with that. Oh god, I can live with it," she moaned, as she trembled and tightened her hold on him. "I need you so much..I need every inch of your hard cock, you have no idea how long I wanted this, hell I don't even know how long I've wanted this..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male
Number of posts : 123
Location : Dancing amongst the bloody mess laughing hysterically.
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:03 pm

His hands massaged her tits as he pushed his dick all the way into her pussy. "So your alright with your little brother fucking you and cumming all over you?" Maybe this wasn't as bad as he was thinking. He could get laid when ever he wanted and they could keep it between them. Didn't she already have a boyfriend though? He slid his cock back out to the head and rammed back into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:13 pm

Melina blushed and panted, closing her eyes for a moment before looking at him and nodding. "Mhm.. I'm more then alright with it. I want you to do it to me everyday," she whispered. Melina let out a soft whine when he slid his cock back before letting out a pleasurable cry when he rammed back in. "Oh fuck me!" she cried desperately. She grasped onto his side and looked at him desperately. "Mmm, show me what a bad boy you can be," she purred then.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:23 pm

"Why don't you show me how bad you can be?" He pulled out and then put his cock between his older sisters tits. "Your the one that wants to fuck me so bad." He said squeezing her tits beneath his grasp. "Your the one wanting me to fuck you everyday. And you have to quit one of your jobs. Or I won't fuck you again." He threatened If it was the only way to get it through her head then he would go through with it too.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:30 pm

Melina trembled and whined, she watched him, her cheeks a deep red as she felt where his cock rested and his hands squeezing her tits. She shifted her legs a little and moved her hands up to his cock and started to rub it a little. "Oh, please," she whispered softly. "Don't say that, I'll quit one of my jobs, I promise." Melina continued to stroke him moving her hands after awhile to hold onto her own breasts and she started to moved them against his cock. "What do you think is naughty?" she asked softly. "Maybe playing with myself and teasing you? Showing you all the naughty little toys I have? Hm?" she asked him watching him now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 5:43 pm

"That would be entertaining to watch." He massaged her tits moving off her body. "But I think I want you to do something else."He kisses her neck and moved her hand down to this cock for starters. "I'm sure your wanting to taste."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:28 pm

Melina blushed and smiled as she looked at him before moving towards his cock, licking the tip and taking the head into her mouth sucking it a little. She hesitated thinking about the whole situation before taking him into her mouth completely and starting to move up and down his length, one hand moving down between her legs and playing with herself.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:47 pm

He let out a soft moan as she took his head into her mouth. He had wanted this for a while but couldn't bring himself to do it. She was willing though and he was accepting her offer. His cock grew a slight bit harder from her mouth as she continued to suckle and bob her head along his length. It was even more amazing then he had hoped. His finger went through her hair gripping it a bit but not enough to hurt her. "Oh god yes."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Melina blushed deeply closing her eyes as she continued to work on him, holding onto the base of his cock and stroking what she couldn't take into her mouth. She paused after awhile, gazing up at him with a dark smile. "Mm..What would you do, if I said I won't let you cum unless you cum inside me?" she purred softly. "Because, I feel like being a bad girl," she growled playfully as she ran her hands over his thighs a little.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:31 pm

He got off the bed and helped her to her feet. "I'm not exactly sure." He turned her around and began kissing her neck and groping her tits from behind her. "I suppose it depends on what part of your body you want me to cum inside of." He slid his fingers down over her slit while the other grabbed her ass. "You want it in your pussy or your ass?" He said sliding a finger into her wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:42 pm

She gasped and blushed, her cheeks a deep red as she moved into his fingers, gasping when she felt his finger. "Oh, Oh please...cum in my pussy," she begged. Melina pressed up against him and moved a hand down to touch herself. "Fuck my pussy, let me feel that big hard cock of yours. I know you want to fuck me. Fuck me like the dirty little girl I am," she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:53 pm

He smiled and bent her forward smacking her ass. he moved slightly then rammed into her pussy pushing every inch of his cock into her body. He felt her cervix as he pushed into her, he was big but not big enough to penetrate into her womb. "So should I treat you like a dirty girl or should I treat you like my sister?" He asked his hips starting to pull his long cock from her wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:10 pm

Melina cried out and panted, she bowed her head and let strands of hair fall into her eyes as she trembled and gazed out at the room. "Oh, yes, treat me like a dirty girl. Show me how bad we can be together," she whispered softly. "Mm..if you do a really good job, I'll call the school and get you to have the day off. Can't let my brother go to school all tired now can I?" She wasn't exactly thrilled with the thought of letting him skip school, but it was early in the morning already, after this, she didn't want to send him to school. He'd be exhausted! What if he fell asleep? What if they noticed something was off about him? She didn't want to risk it. Besides, there was no harm in one day, right?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:17 pm

"No need. I already told you I dropped out. I've been working the past two months." His voice was getting heavy as he continued to pound his sister tight pussy. "I'm make money it doesn't matter I want to help you now so I'm leaving school." His hand reached up and pulled his sister's hair. "And if you don't like it. well last time I looked I can stop fucking you like you want so badly."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:23 pm

"I-I forgot. I'm not use to thinking...that you're not at school," she murmured softly before letting out a cry as he continued to pound into her. "Oh fuck!" she cried out and tilted her head back slightly when he pulled her hair. "Hnn.. Don't stop..please," she begged softly as she tried to look towards him, desperate. "I need you..you have no idea how badly I need you to fuck me... How long I've waited so you can have me.."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:30 pm

He pulled all the way back to his head then slide quickly and roughly back into her. His cock started to swell a bit as he continued to fuck her. She wanted to be treated like a dirty girl, maybe not so much a whore but dirty enough. He smacked her ass once more. "If you want my cum so bad beg for it, and then I think your going to have to fuck me with those tits of your."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:37 pm

Melina trembled, her hands running against her breasts and she squeezed them gently. Melina let out a pleasurable scream, panting and nodding as she listened to those words. "Oh, please, cum in me, cum and let me feel your hot seeds in me. I want you to pump all you can in me." she blushed when he mentioned fucking him with her tits, she rubbed them and played with them a little, looking forward to doing such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:46 pm

He continued pounding her wet snatch as he leaned in and bit down on her left nipple. His hands gripped her tits his cock pounding hard and roughly into her. Within a few minutes he let go of her nipple and moaned cumming into her tight pussy.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:14 pm

Melina screamed in pleasure, her cheeks a deep red as she trembled. "Oh-oh, yes." she whispered softly. She closed her eyes when she felt him cum, her own orgasm coming not long after. "Ah, yes..." She shivered staying still for a moment before moving so she could take his cock into her mouth, sucking it a little, just to clean it off. She moved then, pressing her breasts against his hard cock and rubbing her breasts against them. "I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:35 pm

"I love you too." He said softly as he felt her soft tits wrap around his cock. He let out a soft moan when she sucked his dick to clean it up. And another moan came from his lips as he felt her tits move across his length. "Your tits feel so good. I could just cum on them."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:17 pm

Melina smiled as she watched him, rubbing his cock with her breasts and working hard to pleasure him as best as she could. "Oh, cum on my tits. Don't be shy," she purred as she continued to rub him, watching him with a daring look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:32 pm

He moaned slightly hearing her words growing more bold. "Maybe you should suck it out then?" His hands fondling her tits, as he inched his head back towards her mouth. "Did you enjoy it in your mouth before with my cum all over my dick? My dirty older sister." He teased pushing his head against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:47 pm

Melina leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock. She looked up at him then, with a small grin. "I think I will," she purred before taking him into her mouth, sucking him a little and moving back and forth on his hard cock. When she heard the question she paused, moving back to speak."I loved it more then you'll ever know," she whispered before taking him into her mouth again and starting to work hard on him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:31 pm

A small moan left his lips as he pushed his fingers through her hair. "Feels so good." He said softly after the moan. Her tits were soft around his shaft as she continued to work on his head with her mouth sliding along his cock. A shiver ran up his spine his dick growing a bit harder in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:13 pm

She blushed as she continued to work on him, groaning softly as she worked on ensuring that she would get him his release. Her eyes closed as she continued to suck him, letting out small sounds as she felt a little flustered by everything that she was doing. Her conscience was catching up to her now. He was her brother! Not some man she should be doing this with! Sure she loved him, and everything he had to offer, but it was wrong, and she felt disgusted in herself. She was taking advantage of her little brother, and it certainly wasn't a good thing. She would ruin his life this way! She had to get him to agree to go back to school. She wanted him to get his education and get a real job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You raised me
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Domains - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Moon River-
Jump to: