Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You raised me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male
Number of posts : 123
Location : Dancing amongst the bloody mess laughing hysterically.
Registration date : 2008-08-26

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Shane had been out and away from the house for most of the night while his sister was at work. The seventeen year old adolescent had been secretly working to bring home money for his sister. who had been working two jobs and dropped out of college to raise him. she had only finished highschool because she went while he was attending his middle school classes. She had helped him so much, and even taught him about what sex was since their parents both died when he was young. He could still remember their parents but never understood that they didn't raise him. His older sister was more like his mother and taught him almost everything he knew. She had taught him about a woman's body in great detail by stripping down and showing him what each part was and what it did. He never touched her in the way but they way she taught him helped alot when it came time for him to pleasure a woman.

He had stashed his money away where only he knew where it was but pulled some out every now and then to help pay the bills. He was outside lifting his weights waiting for his sister to return.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Melina sighed, walking down the street now. She had just gotten off her bus and was relieved that she was home at last. Her cheeks were a soft pink, as a man had been hitting on her when she had slipped off the bus. It was always the same man, at least every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Monday's was the old granny yelling at her, and Wednesday was the high school kids sticking gum every where.

Life wasn't particularly easy, not since she had to raise her brother. She was fine with it though. He was worth it. He was a great guy and she hoped he would be able to do more with his life then she could with hers. He deserved a chance in life, and who knew, maybe once he had gotten his well deserved life, she could get her own. He would be old enough to help care for himself after all. Of course, she didn't realize he was already doing a really good job at that.

Melina sighed, running her fingers through her hair as she walked up the driveway to her house. It wasn't horribly late, but it was late enough for her to feel tired. Then again, she had gotten up rather early today to help one of the neighbor kid's with a cooking recipe.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Shane kept working out for a few more minutes then walked in the house as the front door opened. "Hey sis." he said waving as the sweat rolled down his body. It was cool outside but he was intense when it came to staying fit. His body and speed helped him do his job, and he was one of the best even though he was underage.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:23 pm

Melina smiled as she saw her brother and blushed faintly. He was her brother, he would always be. Though this wouldn't stop her from thinking he could look really hot when he finished working out. She was sure some girl would be lucky to get him one day. Too bad it couldn't be her. "Hey Shane," she said cheerfully. "Just finish your work out?" she asked him softly, her soft caring blue eyes gazing at him, and her brown hair falling into her eyes only to be pushed back and out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:12 am

"Yeah." he said softly with a bit of a heavy breath. "Hey sis I want to talk to you. I'm going to shower so when I'm done can you come into my room so we can talk?" He walked by his older sister without her answer and went to get into the shower. He normally didn't take long in the shower but he decided to stay in for a bit longer. He had cleaned himself up within minutes, but he seen an image of his sister naked back when she was teaching him about women. His hand went to his cock and began to pleasure himself. He lost track of time and in what felt like minutes it was over. He turned the hot water up to kill and clean up the shower so she wouldn't sit on any of his cum and end up pregnant.

He wrapped himself in a towel and went into his room. He found a pair of gym shorts and placed them on not bothering to put on any underwear. "Sis I'm out of the shower when you want to talk." He called down the hallway to her room.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:35 am

Melina smiled as she nodded when he spoke, though she didn't manage to get a word out. She smiled before she shook her head and went upstairs to her bedroom. She needed to change into her pajamas, she had forgotten all of them were in the wash though, well except for a short nightgown. she was sure her brother wouldn't mind it and she slipped it on, brushing her hair before she heard him call out.

It took a few moments for her to get to his room, mainly because she just wanted to have her hair nicely done tonight, it was a pain when she woke up with tangles in it. She wondered what he wanted to talk about, at least she would know in a few minutes. Had something been bothering him? Oh! Did he get a girlfriend? Or a crush? That would be so cute. Her mind was flooded with thoughts that quickly faded into nothing when she reached his room and knocked on the door before entering. It was force of habit.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:07 pm

He moved to his closet and opened the small safe he hand installed in the wall while his sister was gone off at work a few months back. "I have something to tell you and your probably going to get mad about it." He brought out a small stack of about ten one hundred dollar bills. "For the past four months I've been working and ignoring school. I know I need to stay in school but you need help your working two jobs with only 5 hours of rest a day." He approached his elder sibling and handed her the bills. "This is to cover the the house hold bills for the next two months. I want you to quit one of your jobs." He said bluntly. He cared for her and didn't want to see her work herself to an early grave.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:40 pm

Melina paled when he handed her the money and she looked at him. "No. No. No." she whispered softly. "You can't do this," she cried softly as she looked at him. "You have to focus on school. It may be hard now, but if you focus, you'll get a good job and we won't have to worry about bills anymore. I could quit one of my jobs then and start going back to school...Everything would work out," she said as she looked at him before growing sour. "I've given up so much to make sure we stay healthy and that you can continue your school work and this is what you do?" she cried angrily.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:45 pm

Her words cut him deeply, he had given up so much for her health and she grew angry at him. If she had known what he put on the line for her every time he walked into his job. No he wouldn't tell her that he wouldn't give her the information of his fighting ways. He had to harden his heart to everyone except her and his boss in order to make sure he survived each night there at the club. His head lowered as her words sunk deeply into his chest, at least he didn't have to work right now. Chances were if he did have to he wouldn't survive.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:53 pm

"You're quitting your job!" she said angrily then. "If I find out you work again, I'm taking up a third job and making sure you go to a military school," she said sourly. "I love you, but not enough to watch you throw away everything we've worked so hard for!" Melina started to sob then shoving him a little before heading off to her room. She couldn't believe this. After all her hard work. He couldn't do this to her. It wasn't fair. It wasn't right. She was going to lose her hope. Giving him a chance was what she lived for. If he took it away, she didn't know what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:10 pm

The stress piled onto his shoulder and it literally knocked him to his knees in a coughing fit. He had hoped she would be happy for him being responsible. This wasn't the case, she was irate and he was emotionally crushed. He felt as though everything he didn't the four thousand dollars he made within the past few months meant nothing to her. His coughing fit continued as he gasped for breath but nothing came no nothing. He closed his eyes and relaxed every muscle into his body forcibly, it might as well have been himself being paralyzed but only in his mind. This had happened many times before but he learned how to lock himself down on his own. After a good minute on the cold tile his breathing returned as a slow steady pace.

The phone his his pocket began to ring as he regained control over his muscles. His hand slipped into the jeans he wore and pulled out his black flip camera phone. His eyes peering at the number before him. He flipped the leak design open and placed it to his ear. "Yes sir?" He said softly in slow heavy breaths. "No sir, I'm fine. Yes I can come in." He placed his left hand from the cold tile onto his forehead. "Yes sir I'll need a ride like always. Ricky would be good if he isn't on call yet, he'd be good to have in case anything went down as well. Yes Sir." He closed his phone and slowly placed it back in his pocket.

A half hour later he had been the quietest he could be as to sneak out of the house so he could go to work. He Met his Co-worker a block from his house to make sure he wouldn't be seen. His eyes now set on his workplace, his body's physique clear in the tight black shirt that had bold white letters placed on the back of it. 'Security' It read as he walked down the upstairs where he had changed into his uniform.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:50 pm

What was it that made her feel so sorry? She wasn't sure anymore. She took in a small breath as she headed out of her room and to his. She had spent the last hour in her room, oblivious to anything going on with him. She knew he tried to help, she knew she had reacted in a stupid way, she just didn't know how else to feel knowing he wasn't spending all his time working on his education. But, he seemed to be doing fine in school, and hold a job.

She knocked lightly on the bedroom door before pushing the door open. "I'm sorry," she began. "I know you meant well, and really, I appreciate it. I guess, if you were able to balance both scho-" she stopped when she realized the room was empty and she panicked. Had he ran away? Tears filled her eyes as she ran about the house before knowing he wasn't home. She went to the phone and picked it up, dialing his cellphone number. Her heart pounding her her chest. He brother, he couldn't have ran away. What would she do without him? She sat there waiting for him to pick up. He had to pick up. She was ready to call the police and run around the neighbourhood looking for him.

It was all dramatic, Melina knew it was too much drama. She loved him though, and if anything happened to him she would be terrified. Come to think of it, she had no idea what his job was. What if he was selling drugs or something? Her face paled as she grew faint, sliding down to the ground. No answer, and a voicemail. She felt dizzy at the thought of her brother being some drug dealer. What other job could he possibly get at his age? She mumbled she felt sick after the voicemail let her leave a message. She hadn't meant to say it as a message, it just came across her mind and then, she was out cold. Phone still on, and now on the ground as she lay next to it. A fever rose, she had been sick, but she hadn't been too stressed, it hadn't shown yet, but now it did with the thought of all the possible problems of her brother's hidden life.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:49 pm

By the time Shane got to his Job his mind was on work and not on what he was feeling. If his mind wasn't in the right place he could be hurt or worse. It all came down to his self discipline, he took his rightful place as a bouncer. Though he could walk around, and even partake in some of the non alcoholic drinks he preferred to stay where his eyes could see everything. Few of the regulars had seen what he was capable of and respected him, even the legal workers of the business respected him and looked up to him for how he handled things. He opened up his cell phone and went to dial the house number but got nothing but a busy signal. He flipped it closed and then went back to work, he bent the rules a bit but only when it came to his sister.

[take a wild guess where I got all my basic character traits lol]
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Melina shivered, waking up after a while, the obnoxious dial tone having brought her back to the land of the conscious. She sat up and hung up the phone. It had only been about a half hour, though it felt much longer. Her head was pounding and she stood up slowly getting some Advil. How long would her little brother be working? Thoughts about drugs entered her mind once more. He wouldn't do such a stupid thing would he? She began to feel better as she dragged herself upstairs, mistaking his room for her own. Though she felt better, she was still a little out of it. She stripped leaving on black panties, while she piling the rest of her clothes to the side of the bed, including her bra. She curled up in his bed taking in the scent of the pillow, it was starting to sink in that this was not her room, but she didn't care. She moved a hand down her stomach and under the thin cloth touching herself.

Her brother may have had a secret job, and it may of caused her to lose some trust in him, but he was hard to resist, with how hot he was. She blushed at the thought. She couldn't think of him like that! It was a horrible thing! She took in a deep breath and a light moan escaped her lips. How could she not think of him though? He was a god. Thoughts of her little brother crawling over her and just having his way with her, they were too hard to ignore now that she was in his room. When had these thoughts started? She couldn't remember, not that it mattered.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:32 pm

Luckily for Shane work was a cake walk. Only one guy had tried to cause problems but all he needed was a good talk to wake him from his mildly drunken state. The club was locked down around four in the morning giving him two hours to get home and sleep before school. Well the fact was clear to him why he couldn't attend school anymore. He got home a half hour later when Ricky dropped him off. He unlocked the front door and quietly walked up the stairs removing his work shirt. He needed it cleaned and he would still be sleeping by the time his sister woke up so he didn't exactly have to hide the shirt from her.

He walked into his room he didn't bother turning on the light he knew where everything was in his room. He unzipped his pants tossing the shirt into the pile of clothes near his bed. He stripped down into what he usually slept in, the nude. He moved to the bed and then fell a sleep as his head hit the pillow. He laid with his back to her on the opposing pillow, though he normally tossed and turned in the night to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:38 pm

Was she dreaming? She felt something warm lay close to her and she moved towards it. She was cold and she could feel the warmth radiating off of him. How good it felt! She wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling his back a little. She was half asleep, and didn't think about how odd this all was. She brushed one hand over his stomach and lower. She wanted him, though she didn't realize it yet. One of her legs wrapping around his and her body pressing against his back. Her breasts touching the wonderfully warm being.

Melina started to realize what she was doing her cheeks turned a deep red, she couldn't pull away though. Her eyes wandered about the room, gazing at the time. It was still so early, but her body craved him. She bit her bottom lip. How long had he been here? He was a heavy sleeper wasn't he? Could she...no.. Her fingers twitched before she slowly began to stroke him. She could have her way, while he slept, what was the harm in that? If he woke up, he wouldn't be pissed would he?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:49 pm

His body started to get warm as his sister felt up on his body. He rolled over onto his back as his eyes stayed closed. His mind clearly in a blank dream, as his body showed itself off in the minor light that came from the street lamp. He was bigger then average, and his six pack showed just as well. Her body was warm and it made his body warm too. Her touch caused him to grow in stiffness, his mind showing images of having sex with some random girl. These thoughts only making him more aroused.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:04 pm

Melina blushed and continued to stroke him, leaning down and licking him once he turned onto his back. He was absolutely beautiful, the street light just made him look so much more tempting. "I'm sorry," she whispered softly as she watched him. This was wrong, but so right. She licked her lips and began to suck on him, until he felt hard enough and she pulled off her panties dropping them to the side as she crawled over him her cheeks a deep red as she took a firm hold off the stiff member. "God, you're so big," she murmured softly before she slowly lowered her body onto him. All she could think now, was that she hoped he didn't wake, though part of her hoped he would, and he would take full advantage of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:12 pm

There was a soft moan that came from his lips as her lower ones pushed his cock into her wet pussy. A large shiver ran down his spine as he shifted quickly ramming his body up into her. He was trying to get comfortable again but found himself pinned down. There was a small groan that came from his lips next. A few seconds later he was back to being asleep.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:25 pm

Her eyes widened and she whispered softly, "Oh god." She lowered her head, resting it against his shoulder for a moment and panting a little, surprised at the ramming. She ran a hand over her breasts then, playing with them before she slowly began to rock her hips, moving on his hard cock, whispering soft words as she pleased herself, every now and then she paused, to think about how wrong this was. Ultimately though, Melina decided that she didn't care if it was wrong, he was hers. She wanted to be the only one he'd ever want. She hesitated before shaking him a little. "Wake up," she whispered her voice gentle as she grew brave enough to want to share this moment with him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:33 pm

His eyes slowly opened. He wasn't sure why he was waking up or who was waking him. He slowly woke but once awake he quickly grabbed Her arm an wrenched it up. "Who the hell are you?" He demanded He hadn't a clue that it was his sister, she wasn't in there when he fell asleep. He still hadn't a clue she was ion there when he came in "Answer me."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:38 pm

Melina winced and gasped. "O-ow. It's me," she whispered softly. Maybe that was a bad idea. What had she been thinking? Oh right, he was hers. No one elses, she had been hoping he would have realized right away. It would have been some magical moment. She looked at him sourly then. "I was here when you came in, mister I-can-get-a-job-that-probably-has-something-to-do-with-drugs." She huffed starting to move back then. Had he realized yet that she was on him? That she was taking advantage of her sweet little brother?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:47 pm

"What the hell are you talking about? Drugs?" He started laughing He felt something warm around his cock and then he looked down from her eyes to her naked body. "Drugs? Is that the reason?" He used his body to roll her over onto her back and push up against her. His cock staying in her pussy but pushing in deeper. He quickly pulled out knowing full well what she was doing on top of him.

He moved over to the light switch and turned it on. He moved back over showing her his full length and gazing at her naked body. "It's been years since you stripped for me, Melina." He moved to the pile of clothes and picked up his work shirt. "Here, read the back of it." He said bluntly. "Next time don't jump to conclusions, other wise your punishment will be more severe."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:57 pm

Melina gasped when he rolled her over, her cheeks a deep red as she felt him push deeper. She was content for that moment, but that ended quickly, he pulled out and she let out a small whine. Her eyes followed him as she slowly locked her legs together and shifted around a little. She squinted when the light was turned on, and she looked at the shirt and she then looked at him. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I just..your so...You're still so young... I didn't think you could have a real job," she murmured softly. "I came to apologize to you earlier, but you were gone...I guess, I let my mind wander too much," she whispered.

She shifted her legs a little and sighed. "Please..please don't just leave me like this, I know... I know it's not right, to have taken advantage of you, but I need you...I'll be good, I'll do whatever you want..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:06 pm

He moved back onto the bed. "Fine." He spread her legs putting his cock right back at her pussy lips. "You aren't allowed to have anyone else." He said softly. "If you want my body then you can't have anyone else." His hands moved to hold her tits like she had let him do long ago. He was a boy then but even so he still played with his sisters body when he was learning. He didn't want to sound like an asshole but his sisters body is what he was used to, it wasn't like she was going to be his slave. "If you can live with that then I'll fuck you." He had leaned in and whispered the last part into her ear the head of his cock sliding back into her wanting pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You raised me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You raised me   You raised me Empty

Back to top Go down

You raised me
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Domains - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Moon River-
Jump to: