Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] Empty
PostSubject: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:37 pm

Plot: He lived an ordinary life. A high school drop out, he lived in a nice, but rather meager apartment and cleaned the halls and classrooms of the place he had left. Though his family had recently come into wealth, he refused to allow them to help him and goes through great lengths to distance from them. There is no rational behavior for this, just stubborn pride over an argument long gone. After yet another day of scrubbing desks and mopping floors, this weary janitor returns home. Though something was amiss. His door was open and the bathroom light was on. Upon discovery of the trespasser, he finds a girl lying in his tub, wearing only a pair of wool socks. The girl is breathing but apparently unconscious. Panicking, he passes out, only to be awakened by the amnesic girl sometime later.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:45 am

Everything seemed to just mesh together. No matter what spin he would put on his day, everything just molded into the same crappy brown color. Dull, monotonous and tiring, his life was nothing but shame and disappointment. Sort of like the color brown. Not a good brown, but the shitty brown that nobody likes. Though in retrospect, at least he had a name for his life. That was better than some.

Like usual, he went through the motions. Momentarily he stopped to look up at the old and dilapidated building. He took a long drag from his cigarette as he observed the crack riddled brick, which was sprinkled with curious holes. Flicking the nearly finished stick, he exhaled and mused over the odd holes; smoke rolling from his nostrils. Just when it hit the ground, he figured they were bullet holes and headed in the building.

Very much like the outside, the Hyperion Hotel was a dump on the inside. It was a clean dump, but a dump nonetheless. Hours had been spent cleaning the place up when he first arrived. It was how he managed to get a room and how he continues to pay half of his rent. The lobby was probably grand at one time, but that was a couple decades past beating a dead horse. Too many years of neglect had left the marble floor stained and scratched, the rich wood and wallpapered walls dotted with soot –from cigarettes- and the pungent smell of urine to attack ones nostrils on random.

Scratching his head he wondered about where that urine smell came from, when suddenly a shrill voice bombarded his senses. At first it was nearly impossible to make out the screaming, but it soon came in crystal clear.

“You dirty, cheating, bastard!” A small, old, weathered woman screamed. Her gray hair sat messily on top her head and the skin underneath her arm flapped as she shook her fist.

Frail and just as unkempt as the woman, an old man moved slowly away, waving his hands in a sort of meager defense. “Dear, you need to take your meds! You… you can’t just keep blaming me for these things!”

“Like hell I can’t!” She grabbed for a near by pen and tossed it at the man.

Shaking his head, he gave a sigh at the exchange. He knew quite well that the old man was honest and hard working, but it was his wife that tended to ruin things. She was a greedy bitch that happened to be loosing her mind. Knowing that he did not have nearly enough to cover the rent, he slipped by unnoticed. Like a pro he stalked across the lobby and to the twin set of stairs that spiraled curved around the check in desk below –the sight of the argument- and up into the ceiling.

Now safely upstairs, he wasted no time in bee lining for his room. Room 179 was the last room on the very top floor of the apartment. It was often an uneventful trek that came to an end at a small plaque labeled, Apartment 179, Custodian. Though oddly enough, this was not true for today. Instead he was greeted by the image of his room, the door wide open. Running a hand through his short black hair, he looked to his right and then his left.

“What the hell?” He muttered.

Genuinely curious as to why anyone would steal from him, the poorest among the poorest of the Hyperion, he edged his way into the room. It was a small room, the couch to ones left as they enter, the kitchen to their right. Opposite the couch was an old television set that managed to work and was even in color. The only window sat on the left of the couch and TV, where underneath a small end table of sorts sat. All in all, it was a ten by ten box that featured a small hallway in line with the door.

After making the handful of steps required to cross the expanse of his apartment, he came to a stop before the two doors on either side of the short hallway. One was closed and led to his bedroom, while the other was open and lead into his bathroom. Straining his hears he attempted to pick up some sort of activity but everything was silent, almost too silent. Pressing his back against the wall, he peered around the doorframe and into the bathroom. It was empty. A slight wave of relief hit him, which was funny because he was unaware of being nervous or scared. Around this time he realized he had been holding his breath, and just when he went to finally breathe again, his eyes landed on the shower curtain.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he was enlightened. This was how horror movies started. Here he was, a hopeless person. Everyone knows that the janitor or the drunken fool is the first to go. Yet he still found himself walking towards the curtain. His heart began to thump in his chest and his palms were covered in a thin layer of sweat. Was this morbid curiosity what directors intended to convey though those often-stupid characters? He would have to guess so. From now on he was sold.

Gulping he reached out with a sweaty hand and gripped the shower curtain. Taking a few deep breaths he tore at it, the rings clanking together as they gathered to one side. Eyes wide and huffing, he stared down at his intruder. It was a woman. In his bathtub was a naked woman. No, in his bathtub was a woman wearing only wool socks.

“A… a… a woman?” He blinked a few times, his breathing returning to normal, “A sleeping woman… in my bathtub.”

Then it hit him. What if she was dead? What if there was a dead woman in his bathtub and he was sent to jail? Backing away from the body slowly, a sense of light-headedness overcame him. Worries, and scenarios of the worst kind bombarded his mind and everything began to spin. Reaching out for the wall, the sink, for anything his arms thrashed about and dots began to cloud his spinning and blurry vision.

Then… then it all went dark.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Her bed was quite uncomfortable, she thought, trying to roll to ease the stiffness in her back and neck. But no matter what adjustments she made she was still dreadfully uncomfortable. Wincing, she blinked open her eyes and for a moment she was extremely confused. Above her was not a normal ceiling but a water stained, cracked tile ceiling. And around her were two fake crystal knobs, a showerhead and a water spigot.

Well that certainly explained the crick in her neck and the pain that radiated down her naked body. For a moment she froze. Naked body? Gasping in embarrassment the young woman looked around for her clothes, a towel, something! But all she found was a man, passed out on the floor, looking just as grungy as the bathroom was. Speechless, she climbed out of the tub and sat next to the man. Pressing hesitant fingers against his throat she found his pulse and let out a relieved sigh. Now that she was sure he was alright she needed to find something to wear.

Thank goodness he was asleep or passed out, or whatever. Walking over him she exited the bathroom to find a living room with an old ratty brown and blue blanket thrown over what looked to be a well-used couch. Wrapping it around herself, the young woman went back to the man.

Sitting beside him on the old tile floor she gently poked his shoulder. She wondered who this young man was, and what they were doing in this place. What was his name? Where were they? How did she get here?

In a moment of sudden clarity her breath hitched in her throat. Frantically she searched her mind for any information about who she was, anything at all that would be personal to her. But nothing came. No name, location, or explanation. Covering her mouth with a shaking hand she leaned back against the cool tile wall and pulled the blanket more around herself. Looking down at her oversize cream colored socks she bit her lip.

Perhaps when he woke up he could tell her what was going on. That’s it. Just wait. The man will know.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:39 pm

He had thought he was in his bathroom, but apparently he was wrong. At some juncture in his day he must have taken a wrong turn and ended up in crazy. So he stood, pondering this odd place. From what he could tell, it was an endless field of flowers, the stems of them rising up to his knees. Above was a sky of daytime blues dotted with nighttime black. The stars seemed to mingle up there, always moving and never still.

Taking a long drag from his cigarette the object seemed to grow in length until the excess fell off. Before it could touch the flowers, the bit of cigarette exploded into a wave of butterflies, which flew wildly out in front of him. They giggled at him. He blew smoke from his nose. This place was annoying.

Even the smoke had changed, as it twirled around in the air above him, it’s now rainbow color reflecting light like a prism. Dotting the area like a disco ball, he squinted slightly as a bright pink flashed across his eyes and suddenly the butterflies were gone. As he knew them, the butterflies were gone and replaced with something else. While he still accepted them as butterflies they were different at the same time. Each had vibrant wings, all of a different but equally elegant design but protruding from these wings were the limp forms of women; naked women with wools socks.

An odd feeling washed over him, but he remained passive. He just continued to smoke his cigarette, the excess exploding and forming more butterflies, which were then turned into the winged women. Or were they wings with women? That’s what it seemed like. Each was limp and lifeless, like meat on a meat hook. Just hanging about. So were the women giggling or were the wings giggling? Before he could further explore this question one of them came to life.

Her movements were jerky and queer, as if the wings were learning how to control their meat puppets. Patiently he watched this, wondering how long this cigarette was going to last. Though eventually he grew tired of it all, the butterfly would come near but the clumsiness of the puppet would offset it’s balance and the wings were forced to fight to regain balance. It was like taking a step forward and then two back.

Taking the cigarette from his mouth he gave it a flick, “Come on now, I don’t have all day.”

Suddenly the wings stopped flapping, but the butterfly remained in the air. The puppet was not facing him, her dirty blonde hair reaching down to her lower back. Just as quickly as it had stopped, the body jerked to face him. Her breasts swayed from the movement, the round and large globes quite impressive.

“No, I don’t have all day. When are you going to get going?” She spoke, her eyes closed but her mouth turned down in a frown.

He nodded his head to this, “Okay, I’ll go now.”

Her lips upturned, “Good! Just make sure to wear a mask when dealing with chemicals that give off a fume.”

==

Almost as if it had never happened, the field vanished. The vibrant colors and butterflies were replaced with what he figured was the inside of his eyelids. Groaning he sat up and slowly opened his eyes. He could make out his legs and the tub, as blurry as they may be, but he could not see the top of the woman’s head. A dull ache worked its way to the back of his head after he had made this realization. Closing his eyes he sighed and rubbed the back of his head tenderly, unaware that his mystery woman was at his side.

“Damn… it must’ve been that new cleaner,” He groaned.

Taking a moment he reached for the toilet and used it to hoist himself up to his feet. He gave a slight wince as his world began to go dizzy and he spun around and plopped down onto the toilet. Digging through his pockets he looked at the wall opposite him through squinted eyes. He could see the chipped paint and the rusty radiator and he could also see dirty blonde hair, so his senses must be coming to.

Finding the pack of cigarettes he was looking for, he took one out and placed it between his lips. Just as he brought the light up to light the cigarette, he froze. Tilting his head to the side his eyes landed on the woman from the tub, his thumb engaging the lighter as it all clicked.

“Oh shit!” He jumped up, his lighter and the cigarette hitting the tiled floor.

Another bout of dizziness overtook him and he found himself falling. Latching onto the curtain he fell into the bathtub, the curtain falling over his form. Frantically he pushed it from him and grabbed for the nearest object; a bar of soap. Swinging his arm out he pointed the soap at the woman, his irrational fear taking over.

”W-Who are you!” He demanded, his eyes wide and his breathing erratic, “W-what the hell are hell are you doing here?”
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:30 am

She was getting very nervous, the young man still had not waken from his sleep. But perhaps it was unconsciousness because when she poked him he didn’t really do much except for one swat he made at her fingers. Pulling back she sat against the wall and hesitantly poked him with her foot. At least that way if he tried to smack her away her face wasn’t in range.

Suddenly the man was rousing himself, so she decided she could stop poking him. Groggy and unawares he stumbled to the toilet and sat on it while his glazed eyes lit a cigarette. A moment later, the man freaked out and ended up in the tub brandishing what looked to be a bar of soap as a weapon.

Blinking, the young woman watched the man freak out. Almost as if the man hadn’t caused her any distress she bent and using his toothbrush holder she put out the smoldering cigarette. This place was a dump it could go up in flames in a matter of moments! He should be more careful, she thought to herself. Perhaps it wasn’t a good idea to talk to this man she had doubts about his sanity and his intelligence. But currently he was her only clue to find out who she is. Unfortunately it seemed like he didn’t exactly know either.

“Please Sir. Calm down, I don’t wish to harm you. I’m just as confused as you are I assure you.” Turning to him she gently pulled the blanket more around her naked body. “I woke up in your tub... and I was hoping that you could tell me what I was doing there. But from your words you don’t seem to know me either.”

Looking at him once more she was astounded by how pathetically scared he looked. “I won’t hurt you; don’t you think you could come out of that tub? What am I going to do to you? I barely come to your shoulder and… I’m naked. Not exactly very frightening don’t you think?”
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Slowly, as her voice met his ears he began to calm. Not because she was soothing, but he figured he could take her if she did anything funny. She did not sound menacing or even tough, just confused and unsure of what was going on. At first he wrote her off as some drug addict looking for someone to sponge from, but she spoke in too proper of a way for that. So just who is this naked woman?

Still disoriented from his earlier spill, the janitor made to his feet with some difficulty and dropped the soap. Feeling somewhat silly that he even considered it a weapon he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at his feet. He stood like that for a moment, considering what he should say until finally he shrugged his shoulders and planted his obsidian orbs on the woman.

“It’s usually the naked girls you need to worry about,” He said, “They’re usually the trouble makers around here.” Kneeling down with a wince as he head began to throb, he picked up his lighter and what remained of his crushed cigarette. Momentarily he mourned the loss of the sweet nicotine, and even resented the woman for it, but decided not to mention it. There were more pressing matters at hand.

“Look… I don’t know who you are; I don’t know what you’re doing in my apartment and… hell… I don’t even know why you’re naked.” He confessed before sitting on the edge of the tub, pocketing both the crushed cigarette and the lighter. “How do you not know? I figure it’s something someone should remember, ya know?” He eyed the woman suspiciously, still not trusting her completely.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:35 pm

The young lady just looked up at him and shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t…I don’t know who I am. So, I don’t know where I am or what I’m doing here.” She swallowed hard and winced, looking up at him. This man clearly didn’t seem to believe her, or perhaps it was that he didn’t want to believe her. Looking around and seeing the state of this place, she was pretty sure that good fine upstanding people were hard to come by let alone welcomed in this place.

That gave her a strange thought. What if she wasn’t an upstanding citizen? What if she was bad? Or a prostitute or a druggie, what then? The thoughts made her want to panic. She knew nothing of drugs or sex but she was pretty sure he did. Looking up at him she stood. “Seeing as… I don’t know who I am. Maybe you can look at me and see what I am not. Do I look like a prostitute or a druggie? I don’t think I am.” Pulling her arm from under her blanket she looked for any marks of drug abuse.

While perusing herself the blanket slipped a bit, exposing the tops of her breasts. But it went unnoticed as she checked her arms, and even while lifting the blanket, her legs. Going to the cracked mirror she turned to her back and looked back to see if there was anything there. That was when she noticed the small tiny red dot at the juncture of her neck and shoulder. She wouldn’t have noticed it unless she had been looking for marks from needles.

“Look… I have a little… dot right there but… I didn’t think people administered drugs to themselves in such an odd place. Why, it would be hard for me to reach that at all with a needle don’t you think?” She demonstrated trying to move her arm in the fashion but the dot was at such an odd place the angle of her hand would have been absurd if not impossible.

“Oh my.”
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:00 pm

With each passing second he began to deduct who she was. This woman was bat-shit crazy. She’s a schizophrenic that wondered too far from home and is stuck in helpless girl mode. Calling the police or a hospital struck him as a remarkably good idea, but the longer he watched her, the more he was intrigued. This one did not seem like a bad person, in fact, she was even worried about being such a lost soul.

Pinching the bridge of his nose he gave a sigh, “No… I don’t think you’re a whore… or a drug addict. You wouldn’t look so-“ He looked up, just in time to see the blanket slip. For a moment too long his eyes seemed to linger, but this odd girl was too worried about some dot on her neck. Giving a cough he moved his eyes to the dot in question and shrugged his shoulders, “Maybe… maybe it’s a… pimple? You know, acne.”

Sure it was a lame explanation, but he could not think of anything better. It was just a red dot after all, why should she get worked up over it. Though the more creative portion of his mind began to create various scenarios. He imagined that it was really a button and the girl was an android from the future. She was sent here to save him from a team of other androids that were out to kill him. It was all for reasons he would understand little of until mid-way through their journey. Once the button was pushed and only by his genetic signature, she would transform into a giant mecha and he would pilot her against the strongest of the assassin androids.

It was ridiculous and actually brought a sort of odd smile to his lips. It was so ridiculous it sounded great. Shaking his head he offered her a hand to shake, “Look, I’m Sey, how about you stay here until we can figure out what is going on?”
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:50 pm

Looking to him as if he was the expert on the situation, the young woman nodded. “Maybe your right, maybe it is acne, but don’t you think that would be weird for me to have just one pimple there and not have it anywhere else?” Looking in the mirror she looked for any evidence of acne, but all she saw was absolutely perfect skin. Looking to him she moved right up next to him. “Do you see any more?”

Gently she pulled up her blanket around her shoulders and looked at him. “You will let me stay here with you?” Her full mouth gently curved up into a smile. “Thank you so much Sey!” Wrapping her arm through his she cuddled up to his side. “What are we going to do about find out who I am? Oh my, what are we going to call me? Do you have any ideas?”

For some reason she didn’t seem to have a problem accepting him as a good person. Almost as if she had no concept of bad people or bad things. She didn’t even care that he could possibly the freak who had hurt her. Assuming that anyone had hurt her. It didn’t matter, she wasn’t able to tell the difference at this point.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:06 pm

Sey was a little more than taken back at the mystery woman’s show of approval. It was not very often that he had any sort of woman hugging him. His face began to flush a light red and he could feel his mouth become dry. Gulping, he gave a sheepish laugh and draped an arm over her shoulder.

“I… I don’t k-know!” He stammered, a lecherous smile working its way onto his face.

How often was one given the opportunity to name someone? Sey had never done it before, let alone name a naked person that was rather snug against his side. How was he supposed to give a good suggestion when his mind was slowly being consumed by the thralls of perversion? Why did this have to happen to him? What if he had sex with her? Would that count as taking advantage of her? How the hell was he supposed to feed two mouths?

“Maybe… maybe you should get some clothes on first, hmm?” Sey suggested, avoiding eye contact with the woman. Even thought the blanket he could feel her body warm. It also did very little to hide her curves and the feel of her breasts. It was now that he put all of his mental resources into preventing an embarrassing erection.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:17 pm

“If you think I should get dressed then I think I should. I couldn’t find any clothes when I looked around for a little bit. Will you show me where I can find something? This blanket is a little scratchy. And to be honest my socks are making my feet really hot.” Bending down, she pulled off her socks, the only clothes she currently wore. As she bent her cleavage was even more exposed, and the corner of her blanket slipped off her shoulder, barring some creamy flesh.

Looking to him she waited for him to lead her. She was like a child; she didn’t know what to do unless she was being told, too innocent to realize how tantalizing this situation must be for Sey. The innocence of a girl and the body of a well-made woman.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:43 pm

Sey's teeth sunk into his lip and his left thigh began to spasm. Her words were distant in his mind and suddenly all he could see was a single spot on the wall behind him. The seconds seemed to go on forever and briefly he linked his new roommate’s voice to that of the adults from Charlie Brown. Suddenly, as if his prayers had been answered he felt a sudden renewal of space to his side. Letting out a deep breath he had unconsciously been holding, Sey looked down.

So supple and soft her skin dipped down to form quite the attractive cleft, dividing two perfectly squeezable breasts. Even the sight of her exposed shoulder sent a shiver up his spine, the skin so flawless and creamy. Perhaps the Big Man was giving him a different gift. Maybe he was receiving signs, to take this woman. Just maybe she was sent to him as a reward for his countless hours of hard work over at the--

"Gah..." He groaned as his thigh began to cramp up; it was a clear signal to get his mind out of the gutter.

Holding his leg, he quickly shuffled by her, as another problem was beginning to arise. Stumbling into his bedroom, his eyes scanned the rather neat room. Across from the door was his bed, to the left was a nightstand and window and to the right was his dresser. There was just enough room to walk around the bed but little room for anything else. In the space between the door and the dresser there was an overstuffed nylon hamper. Sey's eyes went wide as suddenly he realized that he was out of clean clothes. Today was laundry day after all.

Unable to take the pain in his leg, Sey plopped down onto his bed and gave another groan. Thinking quickly, he took over his long t-shirt and tossed it to the mystery woman. "Just... just wear that for now, “He ordered his hands quickly kneading the aching flesh. While it would not cover all of her, it would at least cover her chest and some of her pubic area.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:52 pm

Nodding, she turned to hide a bit while she struggled to hold the blanket up and to put the long shirt on. It was quite difficult and several times she found herself near to tears because she couldn’t hold the blanket up to cover her and pull the shirt on at the same time. Whimpering like a lost kitten, with one arm strung through a sleeve and the rest hanging in a jumble about her, she went back to Sey. “I… I need help. I can’t get this… I can’t get the shirt on and I don’t want to be naked again. I’m sure neither one of us enjoyed that. Will you help me untangle this shirt?” Her clear eyes had tears gathering in the bottom. Her lower lip trembled and she looked so absolutely helpless.

Sitting on the bed beside him, clutching the blanket in one hand, her arm through the shirt, she waited. Maybe he wouldn’t want to help her. Though she couldn’t think of a reason why. He seemed to like her. She liked him too. He was nice and he was helping her.

As she waited a loud pained grumble filled the room and the young woman looked down at her stomach then back up at Sey. “I’m sorry. I think that was my tummy. I guess I’m hungry. I hadn’t really noticed until now.”
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:02 pm

Sey found himself stareing to his roommate, mouth agape and hands gripping his leg. The problem in his pants seemed to only escalate as he watched the girl try and change in front of him. He began to wonder just how intelligent this blonde was. Part of him wanted to point out the fact that she could have changed in the bathroom, but something about her just struck the nice guy cord. She was just too cute to scold. The helplessness that marred her normally mature features caused his problem to come to an all time high, pitching a noticable tent in his work pants.

Cautiously he reached towards her. Ever slowly he made for the shirt, his hand shaking somewhat as the cramp began to worsen. Just as his fingers brushed against the white fabric, a loud growling errupted from the woman. Surprised, Sey yanked his arm away and tilted his body away his eyes closed in fear of some sort of unpleasant event occuring. Was it some sort of trap to test him?

“S-Sor-“ He started but was abruptly stoped as she was the one to aplogize.

Opening one eye, he observed her, suddenly feeling rather silly. It was her stomach, that noise had just been her stomach. Why had he gotten so scared at someones stomach growling? A dry laugh escaped him and he placed his face in his hands. This woman was going to be the death of him.

“Sure, let’s just get that shirt on first, okay?” Sey suggested, taking his face from his hands.

In a rather clumsy matter, Sey menuvered himself behind the woman and went to work on fixing her shirt. If he did it from behind, she may not see his erection and he could not see her chest. A brief moment later he was pulling the hem down her waist.

Smiling somewhat, mostly in relief he said, “Okay… lady, now let’s find you some food, eh?” He paused, a lightbulb going off in his head. “How about the name… Lady? We can use it until you find a better name or remember your real name.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]   Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tubgirl (Hehe) [E and Chainedkitten]
Page 1 of 1