Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] Empty
PostSubject: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:30 pm

--->Here's the plot:

The father and mother were separated when their baby was born, as well as the baby was placed in foster care because the mother and father were very young. Yet now when the boy is sixteen hes a run away from the car system that didn't do any good for him and now he runs into this man that claims he can help him find his parents. Yet when they fall in love and the older male starts taking this kid around, people are starting to say how much they look alike and ask if they are for real...Father and son. But it's not until later in their relationship that they figure out their father in son.

Your Kisses Infect Me's Introduction:

Sixteen was a tender age wasn’t it? Any normal kid would be ecstatic to get their drivers license, to be able to get that new car, to get more responsibilities. Though for some kids it just didn’t work out that way. Not for kids at Ridge way Orphanage. The kids there were well, maybe not entirely poor but the school didn’t have enough money for them all to go to driving school and get their licenses. The kids could get whatever they wanted with the money they made, which was why most of the kids got jobs. Speaking of jobs a young blonde was just coming back from his.

A few strands of blonde hair blew gently in the cool autumn breeze, his gentle blue eyes looking over the others as he came into the court yard. A group of his friends met him at the gate and spoke with him about what they did today. Nickys Slender form was adorned in a pair of tight blue jeans. Holes ripped in them from being worn so much. He only had two pairs of jeans. He had on a black tank top under the large hoodie that he had gotten from his friend Adrian. Nicolas shivered but with the hugs from his friends he warmed up and was happy to be back where he needed to be. He had a job at the local bookstore down the street, where he spent most of the money he made. His school gave him a very good education but he always wanted to learn more.

The boy had vowed that one day he would figure out who his parents were no matter what. Some other kids knew their parents and they were horrible people, but Nicolas had never known his parents. Sometimes he wondered what they were like, wondered if they were good people, clean people, rich, poor. He wanted to know. After all this was his father and mother but he didn’t know. Sighing he rubbed his eyes as he sat down with his black, spiky, haired friend Adrian. His green eyes happy as could be.

“Okay so get this, there was a couple in here looking for a kid today. They picked that adorable little Five year old girl with the pig tails. Oh I’m so happy for her.” He said and Nicolas laughed a bit leaning over into Adrian tiredly before the male smiled and ruffled his hair. “You know there’s apparently a guy coming to look at some kids or help with the finances I can’t remember..” He said gently looking over the other and smiling a bit before he sighed gently. “You should try and get a nice home with a older guy. I know you like them. You look at every good looking older man that walks by the fence.” Adrian teased Nicky as the boy blushed. Glancing away. “Shut up I do not..” He mumbled and Adrian laughed. “You know you do.” “Do not” The two argued before a older man around the age of twenty walked by and Nicolas stared at him before he disappeared from sight. “My point exactly!” Adrian stated loudly before the boy flushed a deep red. “Oh I just liked his shirt.” He mumbled and Adrian laughed.

“Come on let’s get you inside your looking cold.” He said as he hugged the other happily. Letting him go and then walking inside with him. Nicky sighed, he guessed it would probably be bright to find a boyfriend old enough to adopt him and get him out of this place. Nicolas put his money in the bank so he had a bit of it say the least. Rubbing his eyes with a yawn he sat in their large shared room, three boys to a room, and looked out the window. Watching, hopefully he could find someone. Then they could help him find his parents or something.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:59 pm

He was right about something. This place needed a bit of help, he couldn't help but think that as he walked straight in. Being greeted by a few children as they ran around him; nearly making him trick as he grabbed for a chair nearby. "Playful little runts..." he laughed softly towards them as they ran outside to play together. They made him think about his past, when he had been such an innocent child after just the simple things in life. It had just been a game then for him with accurate rules. Now it was a complicated jumble of networks that all tied together, it suffocated him. No wonder he was put on a vacation now. Even with his protesting at how it would effect the sales in the department. No his manage had said he needed a break, so here he was. Seeking work somewhere else as a volunteer. He needed to do something with his time and simply sitting around in a bathtub or watching the television didn't appeal with him well.

Walking up to the desk he was greeted by the nearest worker, he smiled grinning. "Ah yes.. I'm Travis Shade" he said softly to her as started to talk to him. Speaking about the orphanage and such, he sighed softly- he had gone through this already, but as long as it brought him to help them he didn't care. He let her ramble for a few minutes before imposing "Madam I've already heard this, please just lead me to where I should be working.." he said- not wanting to be rude as she grabbed his arm and pulled him off. Bringing him to an overly piled desk that over looked a few of the kids outside. "Here you go, call me on the phone if you want me" she stated before walking up. At the look of the place he rolled up his sleeves on his pressed stripped work shirt. Time to get to it.

Quickly he started to sort the piles, making new ones as he started to shuffle things around getting them ready for when he started. As he went a few children passed by before his desk- his 'office' not really an office at all. They had limited space, he could see that as a seven year old walked up to him mouth agape before asking "Hey mister or you going to work here?" the little boy was sporting a typical baseball hat, shorts and a t shirt that all suggested the child was indeed into the sport. "Why yes I am..." he spoke to the little child as the boy giggled softly. Turning tail and running outside to where the boys in the yard talked. "Cute little scamp..." he muttered as he shifted everything he found again before taking a seat and reviewing things. If he was going to work here, he would do it right and quick. Something a place like this needed.

The little boy made it to the other's there running up to Adrian. "Adrian Adrian" he spoke wildly as he grabbed onto the other's arm. "We have a new guy working in the office upstairs... he's nice" he spoke with a smile, looking up at the older boy. He always reported to the other's when it came to new things around the place, he kept to it even.

Last edited by CorruptedHatred on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:34 pm

Adrian and Nicolas had been wondering in on their earlier conversation. Adrian telling Nicholas that he needed a man to take him home and ship him to the best place in the world. Though at hearing the boy Adrian laughed and moved Nicky to pick the boy up. “Really he said looking over Nicky and winking before the boy rolled his eyes and folded his arms over his chest. “No.” He said before Adrian smirked and leaned over. “Oh…Yes..” He said before picking up the tiny boy in front of him. “Why thank you my young sport. Here’s a dollar you keep that in your savings and go on and get out of here.” He said as he set the boy down and ruffled his hair. “Cute kid huh, kind of makes me want to adopt him when I get out of this place.” He said sighing before he punched Nicky’s shoulder playfully. “Come on let’s go spy on the guy.” He added pulling the male over to the windows to peek in.

Every room in the nearly run down place had a room, to allow in light when their electric would get shut off. Sighing Nicky rolled his eyes as they poked their heads up in another window. “I’m telling you Adrian your not going to find the room he’s in.” He said before Adrian smirked. “Oh really why don’t you take a look.” Nicky looked over Adrian and rolled his eyes before he put his head in the window. Looking over the male he blinked. “Oh what a load whys he even here?” He asked as he looked over at Adrian who was watching the male. “Looks like he might be helping out with some of the paper work.” He offered before the male smirked. “If your not calling him I am!” Adrian said as they both got out of the window and argued a bit back and forth about it. “Come off it Adrian he’s like what late twenties? He’ll never go out with you.” He said before Adrian smirked. “I’m eighteen in three months, bet I can get a blush out of him.” He said as he tugged Nicky inside.

Nicolas blinked faintly before he was tugged inside and then smirked. “Come on let me see those innocent actions of yours. Your good at pulling innocent off but don’t think I don’t hear you when you think I’m sleeping.” he whispered causing Nicolas to blush deeply. “Shut up..I..I was-Horny I know and that’s good for a boy your age to be.” Adrian cut in as Nicky slapped his hand over the males mouth. “Never talk about it again if I go in there and flirt with him?” He offered before Adrian thought. “Deal.” Once that was finished Nicky took a deep breath and pulled off his hoodie the house was rather warm. Walking into the room he looked over the older male. “Excuse me sir. I’m sorry to interrupt but I was just wondering what you were doing with all those papers. If your doing financing I would really like to know if we can afford some treats for this week.” He said innocently trying to pull off the cute act. Adrian watched from a crack in the wall. “I haven’t had any ice cream in a year or two.” He said rubbing the back of his head. It was true finding food for over twenty kids was rather hard, especially when one was short on money.

Placing an arm around his waist he smiled and looked at the other with a tiny smile. “I mean it’s not really important but I’m just wondering.” He said laughing sweetly as he looked up from under his long light hair. “Oh I’m sorry where are my manors.” He added holding out his hand. “My names Nicholas.” He never had a last name, none of the other kids did.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:59 pm

He had barely been through any of the paper work when the other had barged in, asking him questions before latching onto his side. Where all the children here that open? He wondered, taping a pencil against the table as he finished reading one of the papers before him. One question at a time. Treats- ice cream, the child was thinking about food more than anything else it seemed as he tried to come onto him. He grit his teeth for a moment before ruffling the other's hair. "Have a sweet tooth huh?" he asked looking down at the boy who was nearly several years younger than him. His age didn't show in his own face when he was nearly Thirty-seven and he enjoyed that, instead he looked like about Twenty-six, twenty-seven which gave him a nice little bit of attention from older ladies around him. Not that he really focused on it that much, even when the men did the same. What was it that made people stare at blonds? He wasn't even sure. Even though his hair was more on the side of a white blond as opposed to any other blond.

Letting his fingers run through the other's hair he watched him, well this was something he would have to get used to. He had once had a child, but he wasn't even sure where he was now. Oh well, maybe he'd no one day. "I need to look over the rest of the paper work before I can give you an answer about that one" he spoke to the other, though he could easily bring in some candy for the kids next time he came in. That would make them happy, right? He mused as he messed the other's hair a bit. "Nice to meet you Nicholas... I"m Travis Shade, I'll be helping out here for a while" he didn't need to lie to children, there was no point in it as he eyed the boy below him. Admittedly most of the child here where really, no one would protest against that sort of thought as he put a hand to his pocket- pulling out a sucking candy.

"Will this tide you over for a day... or an hour?" he said dropping it into the hands of the other as he picked up a few papers and scanned them with the other here. "You might be able to get something... Let me just read the rest of this..." he spoke, seeming hopefully when it came to the pursuit of making a child happy. Who wouldn't be? He would have spoiled his child had he actually had him, not he could actually do something a bit like that. He could help lift the spirits of the children here, maybe he could go buy them a nice set of toys or sports equipment. He had money to spare, considering he live alone in an apartment nearby. The place fit him well with an extra room for any 'guests' he'd get on occasion. Without a doubt he could place a boy in it, maybe that was one of the reasons why he had come here to the orphanage. To adopt as well, quite possible.

Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Laughing as his hair was ruffled he smiled gently and nodded, many of the kids liked sweets though none of them were large. They really couldn’t be when they had to skip meals every now and then towards the end of the month. Nicolas watched this man trying to figure out what he was really about. “Okay..” He said enjoying the way the males hands felt in his hair. “Travis..” He repeated with a nod as he closed his eyes, foot nearly tapping as he felt the hand messing his hair. Glancing up he looked at the Candy and blinked. “Oh…Um yes, thank you.” He said smiling gently and unwrapping it quickly before he sucked on the flavored candy. Hearing about the male reading over everything he smiled and nodded patiently sitting on the floor before watching the older male. Adrian watched this with a tiny glare, this wasn’t what he agreed to he wanted a show and sure enough he was going to get one. Walking in he looked over Nicolas and sat next to him before he looked up at the guy. Giving him a wink, a playful wink, before he looked over his partner in crime. “Nicky.” He said and those blue eyes looked over. “Adrian.” He said before he noticed the sly smile and he frowned.

Adrian jumped up and helped Nicolas up with that same sinister smirk. “Alright I hear your names Travis Shade.” Adrian said placing his hands on the desk. “Let’s make a deal alright…” He offered before he pushed Nicky forward and at his side. Both now in front of the desk. “You bring in some candy and treats and you get this adorable little sixteen year old boy.” He said standing up and turning Nicky around. Nicolas really had no choice in the matter seeing as his objections were being knocked aside at the moment. Laughing Adrian stopped Nicky on the second spin and smacked his bottom. “You seem like the type to like kids, he’s got a good bottom and works hard. Lovely hips. “Turning Nicky who was a bright red now and looking away as if trying to be somewhere else. “Beautiful little body.” He said lifting the boys tank top before he squealed and tried to pull it down. “He’s got a bit of muscle but with a bit of a rough work out I’m sure he could get more.” A playful wink was sent towards the male once more and he smiled. “Lovely little nubs..” He said flicking the boys nipples before Nicky smacked the males hand away and he blushed tugging his shirt down. Adrian smirked and scooped the boy up. “Come on he’s an adorable little guy that would love to warm your bed, he already likes older men so you wont have to drug him.” He offered.

Though as Adrian stood there another worker over heard the conversation and she walked in. “Boys!” She said sternly before Nicolas jumped and latched onto Adrian tightly. The male still grinning ear to ear. “Both of you up in the attic to your rooms!” She said sternly and Adrain frowned before Nicky looked over to Travis. “Sorry about him, it was nice meeting you though.” He said as he looked over the other male and waved a goodbye as Adrian carried him off though he popped his head in to remind the male of the deal. “Treat’s for the kid you know you wanna! It’s a good deal honest Nicky will do anything!” He added before Nicky slapped a hand over the males mouth and the worker followed them upstairs only to come back and apologize for their behavior. Once the males were up stairs Adrian tossed Nicky onto his bed who glared instantly. “What the hell were you thinking!” He shouted, glad the floors were thick no one could hear them up there. “Nothing I just want to get you in a better home Nicky.” Adrian argued and the boy blushed. “That’s not the way to go about it!” Nicolas said in protest.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:26 am

The child was cute, he would admit that as he kept his hand in his hair for a moment before withdrawing it. Using both his hands to place the file he was reading on a different pile. He pulled at the pencil and wrote down a few numbers before turning to the next paper. He needed to calculate all this and figure out their expenses along with making a nice plan so the place could get money for renovating and giving the children something to look forward to in the future. Focusing on word he had nearly missed the entrance of the other child, being swiftly snapped back to reality when heard the other speak. Hearing the other speak to him in a business man made his eyes narrow slightly. Hadn't he left his business work to leave these sort of types of people? Well yes he had come here to work, so it seemed completely like what a hypocrite would do. Not that he filed for a vacation anyway. "Yes my name is Travis Shade" he spoke to the other as he started to ramble out to him. He didn't need this, he got it at work, but nonetheless he listened to the child, bringing an arm under his head to prop it up.

The other was selling him an orphan? That seemed rather odd as he heard the other talk about a deal then spin little Nicky around. He chuckled slightly at watching the other boy spin him twice before stopping. "Don't make him sick..." he said after a moment, thinking about when something like that had been done to him. No one had had the curiosity to stop him when he felt ill. Bring in candy and get this child? The other sounded like slave driver who had a set of others lined up, just hoping to give this specific one away today, since it had been 'in stock' for so long. At this point he felt like the other was simply humiliating the boy, pulling his shirt up, smacking his rear end- what next show him his privates? No he didn't want that. Sex? That was all the other was thinking, oh my- Travis had more on his mind then who he slept with at night. Even though he hadn't been laid in several years, he seemed content with it- not ever searching for a new mate. "You'd be great at selling products..." he said while pointing the pencil at the other in a rather amused manner. He then shook his head with a slight laugh, these kids- they had crazy ideas and even crazier lives, even though all they did was live here together.

Saved by the bell or in his case another worker. He wiped his brow when the children where safely upstairs despite the other offering the same deal again before being yelled at. "My my. Such rambunctious children you have here" he commented as the lady spoke her apologies to him before going back to work. Quickly he was back to work, but not for long- one of the younger children around the baseball boy's age had come up to him, yanking softly on his sleeve with pleading eyes. It made his heart melt as he picked the little red head up and placed him on his lap as he worked, watching as the small child gawked at all the papers. "Mr.Travis--" the child started "Just call me Travis... Leon" he spoke down to the small child as the boy smiled brightly up at him. "Um. um. Travis. What does the papers say?" the little red head inquired with his bright green eyes. Stroking the boy's head softly he picked up one and pointed the things out to the boy. "This is the money that the government gives to the orphanage, this is what you use on appliances, this is what you use on food..." he explained it all to the little nine year old, seeing as the boy's small head went up and down in a session of fluid nods. After long he was done explaining and back to work, answering any question that the little boy asked him. His hand placed atop the boy's head in a fatherly manner, ah yes if he had kept his son- he would have had something fond to remember like this. It simply made him bitter, unable to influence the child he had brought to life- due to the fact that he had no clue where he was.

Sighing slightly he lifted the small boy up, the child's bright eyes staring back at him. "I think you should go play with the others, I'll still be here late.. go play" he ushered the other to a nearby boy his before he sat back down. Going straight back into work, despite his difficulties with his wandering eyes. Simply wanting to watch the children around. If only he had kids.
Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:09 pm

Adrian knew he was good at selling things he was the best smooth talker in the park he knew it. Really the male was a bit to full of himself, way to full of himself. Nicolas plopped back on his bed. "Idiot." He muttered throwing the pillow at his friend before he rolled over onto his back and looked up at the ceiling. "Your an ass." He added to the list of insults as Adrian laid on his own bed and smirked. "Come on you know you enjoyed it." He said playfully and Nicky looked away. "Leave me out of your plans from now on." He grumbled looking over the other male with a tiny glare before he sighed. Rubbing his eyes he got up and walked around his room. "Damn it Adrian look what you did! I can't even go down there and talk to him now it'd be awkward." He grumbled looking over him before Adrian smiled. "I didn't do anything but put you out there on the dating list. There was nothing wrong with that." He said before Nicolas chucked a toy at him. "Oh no he's just what probably in his late twenties there's nothing wrong with a guy that old going out with a sixteen year old huh? People wouldn't call him a pedophile or a rapist or anything huh?" He asked as Adrian shrugged.

"Would you if he told you he loved you?" He asked and Nicky swallowed hard before he shook his head. "No but that's not the point it's not up to me Adrian." He said looking over him with a tiny glare. "You make me so angry Adrian!" He said frowning. "I as going to be nice to him not flaunt y body off!" He shouted before he sighed and plopped down onto the bed and buried his face into the pillow. "Damn it I can't stand you some days. I mean he was talking to me just find before you butted in and went all crazy look at the perfect sex hound!" He said as the two argued. The night went on and it ended with both of them getting into a bit of a scuffle though they stopped when dinner was called for. Both ran down stairs a bit beaten before they came sliding into the meal room with a bunch of other kids. Nicky wondered if Travis was still there but he knew that if he saw the male again he would just run away. After all who wouldn't after they were embarrassed like that? Running his fingers through his hair he grabbed his bowl and a plate, walking in line with the rest of the children. Their food was set up like a large lunch with food covering every table top enough for the kids to have two plates tonight only because they had all skipped lunch.

Once he finished filling his plate he went and sat with Adrian and the rest of their gang. Adrian was in the middle of telling them what he did to Nicolas, who was now glaring with a tiny red on his cheeks. "Bastard.." He grumbled looking over the other and shaking his head Adrian just laughed. Once Nicky finished eating he laid his head down on the table and sighed glancing around before he noticed that the older male wasn't down to eat perhaps he was still working. Taking his plate and bowl he put them in the sink before walking off. Let Adrian tell his stories Nicky was going to apologize for his friend being a stupid ass. Going to the room he hopefully found Travis there, knocking on the door he swallowed hard before he walked in. "Uh.." Really he had no idea what to say. Placing his arm over his midsection an the other behind his back and holding the arm he swallowed once more. "I uh, just wanted to say sorry about earlier. Adrian is a bit of a idiot sometimes but he means good." He said gently. "Really I just hope he didn't scare you away from me. I was enjoying our talk before though." He said before he looked away. He wanted to say something about the hand in his hair but he let that go. He didn't want to sound like a child, maybe if he was more grown up he would look better in the other mans eyes. "I um was wondering if you wouldn't mind me just sitting in here and helping you if you need it." He said hoping Travis hadn't been bothered the whole entire day though he figured that he was a bit lost there with all that. New people got lots of attention from the children.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:42 pm

He had been through basically all the papers at this point, plotting a course for the orphanage to have better use of their funds. Writing on a single paper he tallied what he understood before placing a pile of papers away. The place had been turned from disastrous to completely manageable as he placed a paper clip to the other papers he had sitting around. He tapped the pencil thoughtfully and wrote a bit more, "If they drop the extra here... they can afford more food for the kids... have a bit extra for repairs and some savings for emergencies..." he mumbled as he worked the numbers again. Smiling at the end, maybe there would even be a bit of money for some candy in the end even for the kids to munch on. Slipping his hand under the desk he opened the nearest draw and dropped the largest pile that had been on his desk inside. Grinning slightly he was impressed at what he had been able to do in such a span of time, proud of himself as he tucked the pencil behind his ear. "So I am be able to help them out..." he purred slightly aloud, he would give them a bit of his money as a fund for the children to get adopted soon enough. Though right now he'd start with their finances before jumping into something like that so early on. Running a hand through his hair he went to a itch at the back of his head before standing up to stretch.

Eyes befalling Nicholas as he came in. Listening to the other he slowly came up to the ashamed little boy, placing a hand to his head. "It's alright" he said with a reassuring smile. The other hadn't really scared him much at all, it made him laugh how the other could carelessly toss his friend are liker that- not that he really agreed with it. "You can join me if you wish... I like the company..." he said, turning around slowly to go back to his desk. Pulling out a few extra papers he swiftly scribbled on them in a rather mess handwriting. "I have great news for your sweet tooth..." he said, smiling brightly at the other as he pointed at his writing and the numbers. "It looks like the finances will permit everyone a treat once in a while, just as long as they don't push it too much" he spoke, showing the other the numbers as he handed it to him. The pencil going back behind his ear. With that he whipped out what seemed to be a few other pencils, handing one to the other.

He handed the other scrape paper before taking a seat. Well he wasn't that great with kids in his opinion, but he knew they liked to draw. "I don't really have that much more to do, I just need to organize a few things and then I can be off..." he said cheekily, he had a few more things on the desk that looked like they had simply been tossed there. He scooped up one of them and went to the filing cabinet placing it in as he started to organize. Well he didn't exactly need to leave the place, he could play with the kids if he wanted to be. Then again he had been doing that half the time he had been here, the little Leon kid had come back with friends and the group had played ball together. It was a joy in his opinion to be playing with such nice cute kids. He wished he still had his son.

Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:58 pm

Really Nicolas was more ashamed of Adrian then he was himself, but feeling the hand on his head made him look up and smile. Really because he didn;t have any parents his self confidence was placed at a low on the bar but when Travis placed that hand on his head he felt that confidence rise all the way to the top. Closing his eyes he enjoyed the small touch before he nodded, at least Travis was enjoying the company he was receiving from the children and Nicky was glad. "Oh?" He asked looking up at the other and smiling gently. Looking over the other he smiled and then walked over to see the numbers before he nodded gently. "Oh, that's wonderful." He said happily before he waited to see a bit more. He knew he could put in his share of money on occasion so that they could have heat or water, whatever they may need. Rubbing his eyes He walked back away from the desk and then looked over the male as he was handed some paper and a pencil. He was rather good at drawing so he might as well draw. Looking up he smirked and laid down on his stomach before he started sketching a simple figure. It took him a while but he managed to get the basic outlines of Travis and whatever he was doing, filing or something. Putting in some more details he smiled before he started drawing more and eventually he finished.

The picture was perfect, the fact was Nicolas had much talent but because of the limits he had it couldn't be taken into the right direction to use them. Sighing he stood and walked over to watch Travis file the rest of the papers holding the one he drew close to his chest. Glancing up he smiled, it was nice to have someone calm around the house who wasn't like Adrian always trying to get rid of you or make you feel better. Someone relaxed that was sweet and appeared to kind of cheer you up but when you did something wrong you just had the feeling he'd let it go but you'd feel horrible. Leaning against the filing cabinet and looking up at Travis he smiled as he thought about the other male looking him over. Yes he was staring at the other and yes he was finding Travis attractive but he knew he didn't want to run the other male off so he was silent. Looking over his features, that was all. Smiling he waited for Travis to finish before he held out the paper to him and smiled.

"Thanks for helping us out Mr. Shade." He said sweetly before he walked over to sit behind the desk and tiredly laid his head down on it. "Do we need any more money. Because I do have some money that I've been saving for school but if my home needs it more then I should give it up." He said looking up at him before he smiled. "I work from three thirty to midnight down at the bookstore down town, on the weekends or in the summer I work from seven to midnight. Try to jobs in between.." He said with a shrug as he smiled. "So I'm actually really happy to help." He said smiling a bit before he felt his eyes start to grow heavy. Though he rubbed his eyes and eventually got up and looked over the other male with a smile sitting in the chair. "Do you have any kids Mr.Shade?"
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:58 pm

After what seemed like an hour he had everything under control, his eyes smiling down at the other as he came over in a tired fashion. "No problem..." he spoke to the other softly since he looked much like he was going to go sleep there. He wouldn't want to wake him, even though he would advise against sleeping at a desk. He had done it on numerous occasions and it was never good for your back---or neck. Hearing the other speak about the place needing money, Travis held a shine in his eyes- what a responsible and generous boy. He wanted to help the place out instead of using his own money for his own. Placing a hand to the other's head like before, he stroked the boy's head softly. "You'll all manage fine... I'll try to keep you all in the green with a bit extra." he spoke reassuringly to the other. That was his plan anyway and if the place really needed the boost he would add without them realizing. Wasn't that what a good deed really should be? Something that another didn't even know about, something that others saw as an act of god. That was how he saw it. Listening to the other, he smiled at him softly "You sound like you have a busy schedule...." he said with a slight chuckle, he knew how that felt- especially when a deadline was coming around the corner; rearing its ugly head like a beast ready to pounce on him.

His hand stayed to the other's head, virtually glued as the other sat up- his fingers massaging the other's head softly. Though he seemed to freeze, a slight blush appearing on his face. No one had asked him that question in a really long time. Giving a soft sigh he ran his free hand through his hair as he looked down at the other. He was only a child, but he would understand. "I had one.... but I was never able to bring him up..." the words came out of his lips cold. He had never wanted to give up his baby boy, but the circumstances pressed him uncomfortably then- now was another story. "My wife and me separated shortly after the birth, she took him for a while--- that's what I remember, but from what she's told me now. She has no clue where he is" yes he did keep up tabs with her, calling her on occasion to just see how she was. It seemed she had come down with something and was struggling with life itself; no she couldn't raise a child, though he could. The child had been placed in an orphanage- not that he had been told, she had lied to him; telling him that she had placed him in foster care to a foreign family. He could just imagine his child in the arms of another, seeing the man's eyes light up at the child he could have never bore. It made him shiver, knowing that he would never see his child. Something he wished for every night, now that he had become so closed to others his age. Who wanted a man in his thirties anyway? Even if he did look like mid twenties.

Shaking out of his sorrow-filled past he looked down at the other with a broken smile. "It's alright. Maybe one day I'll get to see what he turned into" he said the smile slowly being placed by a fake expression of happiness. No he wasn't happy one bit about the fact, he was torn and he had shown the other it in his split second change. Whipping his hand toawrds his tear ducts he could have sworn that he felt a tear trickle down his face, maybe it had been his imagination- he wasn't sure. Though the tear was as if glossed over his cheek before falling down towards the ground. It hurt, it hurt so much to him, but he had to press on. That was what was in the past. "So.... what did you draw?" he asked curiously, trying to shift his mood as he brought out a genuine smile towards the boy. His eyes slightly red from the tear he had produced.

Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:18 pm

As his head was stroked he closed his eyes gently and sighed a bit before he leaned into the other tiredly. Groaning a bit before he nodded. If they would manage he would be able to be fine with that. Laughing he nodded. “Yeah. I am rather busy but I manage I guess.” He mumbled shrugging as he closed his eyes before he smiled at the hand. Listening silently as he leaned into the male, he thought. “Oh..I’m sorry to hear that. I’m sure if he got your genes though I bet he’s the best guy in the world.” He said laughing a bit before he sighed. He wondered where his own parents were, he didn’t know and yes it had really upset him say the least, it was something that would always plague his mind. Bother him to the very end, it was just not fair. Many of the other kids parents still came and visited but they never had enough money to care for a child. Sighing he looked over the other. “Oh..” He said holding out the drawing to the other male before he smiled. “I drew this for you…It’s nothing really it’s just you nothing more..” He added rolling his eyes gently before he laughed.

Sighing a bit he rubbed his arm. “Umm..Travis. Would you mind me tagging along with you one day. Just for fun? I need something more to do.” He said looking over the other before he smiled. Snuggling into him and sighing a bit. “I wont get in your way I just really want something to do.” He said smiling as he gave him another smile. “Please?” He added smiling. A faint urge came over him but he ignored it, for it was a odd one. He had gotten the urge to kiss the other male. He wasn’t sure why but he did and in all honesty he wouldn’t mind but he knew he couldn’t do that it was so wrong. Travis was how old and he was how young? Thinking about what Adrian had told him he thought, would it really be wrong to fool around and flirt with Travis if he was in love at that given time? He didn’t think so, which was good because hey, it was his choice was it not?

((Sorry it's a bit short.))

Last edited by Your kisses infect me on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 pm

[ooc]
Its fine, I have times like that too.
[/ooc]

Something about the other felt right, he didn't quite understand it as he felt the boy lean against him. He wouldn't admit to such a thing- he was still straight, wasn't he? He just never got out to see people with his job and everything he was usually tied up in some manner or way when it came to excelling and getting bigger in the corporation. Not that he was trying to end up as the head, it just seemed that way from the extensive way that he worked with things; always looking from different angles for loop holes and such. That was why he was such an asset, it worked fine with him; no complains on his part really. They where nice to him and everything, he even had his own 'office' that was if he even called the place one, but it was much better than what others below him worked in. Collar white cubicals, you could hear everyone else- nothing was really hidden.

Listening to the other cheered him up some, pulling him out of this fog that seemed to so suddenly rest on his demeanor; shrugging it off he smiled genuinely. What a nice boy. His mind was shifting from one thing to another, a thought passing his mind like a bird through the sky; indeed he would want to stay here for quite a while. Otherwise he would have left for home, it was sort of funny when one looked at it. A man who had lost his child was with children. It seemed somewhat funny how things turned out in life, but it didn't matter to him. It was work and it was something that he did to pass the time, after all- he didn't really work for work's point, he did it to pass time and numb heartache.

Looking at what he was handed, gave him more of a reason to smile. The boy had drawn a rather good picture of himself- he giggled slightly, feeling somewhat like a child. He would keep this and even put it on his fridge when he got home! What a glorious thing to have, it was as if he even had his own child. "You mean here or at my office job?" he blinked, blurting it out- he could get the child in, but he'd get a lot of questions. Rubbing his ears a bit he blushed, that had felt a little odd. He was more than ready to say yes to the other; already liking the other rather much. "Either way... sure..." he spoke out after a slight pause. Besides, what more was he to do here anyway? He had fun with what he did. Right? As long as the kids where here though...
Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Looking over the other he shrugged a bit once more, the shrug was such a simple gesture. “I don’t mind, both..Or at your home would be nice.” He offered knowing that offering the home was probably a bad idea. Someone might suspect things and then well let’s just say Travis might become a pedophile after the ordeal. Sighing Nicky leaned back away from the other and smiled. “But if you’d like to have me over for dinner or something a good warm meal would be lovely.” He said laughing. Okay so he was practically begging for Travis’ attention but god he wanted it. Never had he wanted something more, and he wanted to know. Rubbing his eyes gently he smiled a bit and then looked away with a faint blush, it was kind of awkward to stand there and wait for the other to just answer. Especially when he was thinking about Travis in such a way as getting into his home and Nicolas wouldn’t lie he kind of wanted in the older males pants as well. Licking his lips nervously he bit it gently before he looked around the room trying to find some happy place so that he wouldn’t get overly excited when he was thinking about such things.

Nicky felt like his legs were going to turn into slush and he would tumble down, look like an idiot. Something to embarrass himself but for once, he liked that someone was giving that feeling. “Oh Nicolas!” Adrian’s voice, for once, rang out like an angels and he smiled gently as the male walked in. He wasn’t here to cause trouble oh no. “It’s time to get to bed you have work in the morning.” He said smiling as he picked the boy up. Laughing lightly Nicky looked to Travis. “May I please come home with you sir?” He asked innocently as he looked up to him and smirked. “I promise I wont chew on your shoes or urinate on the floors.” He said smiling as he looked up. Making sure that he wasn’t being thought of as a homeless puppy. “Honest.” He said smirking. “I’ll just take your keys and go get in your car then you can walk out casually as if nothing happened, Adrian wont tell a single soul.” He promised laughing as Adrian sat him down on the floor and laughed. “You sly little minx, trying to get out of here.” He said before Nicky smiled and nodded. “I’d do anything.” He whispered.

With a tiny sigh he rubbed his cheek gently before he smiled. “I promise I wont get in the way.” He added smiling. “Please.” He added giving him a tiny wink. “I’ll cook and clean if I really have to..” He whispered smiling. He was going to say he would do anything but he figured that would be the un-deal closer. Still trying to play the adorable little kid card so he wanted to make sure that he was able to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]   Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Affair [Your kisses infect mexCorrupted]
Page 1 of 1