Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve_of_Dawns
Sex Pot
Eve_of_Dawns

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) Empty
PostSubject: Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)   Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:37 am

"I just... Ugh! I can't believe he really thought I was going to... to... have sex with him." Amberly stated, sitting down in front of the small mirror she'd propped on her desk. She needed to put on her makeup. She was going out to a movie with some of the girls from class tonight, and wanted to look her best, just in case there were any cute guys. No, she wasn't attached, regretfully.

"Well... um... you know. Guys are... guys are like that, sometimes, Amber." Came the reply, from the other side of the room.

Amber turned to look at her roommate, green eyes narrowing slightly in confusion and worry. "Are you all right, Michelle? You seem, I dunno... sort of distracted. Aren't you coming with us to the movie?" This wasn't like Michelle - the other girl had always been abrupt and decisive in her answers. That, and she'd never minded bashing him with Amber before.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming. I'm ready, too... just my shoes. Listen, I'm going to go on ahead downstairs, okay? See you in a bit." Or maybe not.

"Right. See you in a few, Chelle." Amber turned her full attention back to the mirror, finishing with her purple eyeshadow. It brought out the green in her eyes splendidly. She'd already changed from her uniform to a floaty brown skirt, and a loose purple top. She didn't notice that the door of their room hadn't closed all the way - indeed, that the bolt was out, so it wouldn't close.

Movie night was just a ruse... a way to clear out the four rooms nearest theirs. Amberly and Michelle inhabited a corner room, on the top floor of the girl's dormitory. The room underneath them, the room across the hall, the room next door, and the one on a diagonal across the hall were empty, as the girls headed out. Some of them felt remorse for what was going to happen - but most felt relief. Relief they weren't going to get blackmailed... and relief it wasn't them.
Back to top Go down
http://coloroftreachery.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)   Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Sam was there already, on the top floor waiting for the girls to clear out. However... as Chelle moved to walk past him he smiled before he held his arm out and blocked her way. It certainly unlucky for her. She was the last one out, and she was also Amber's roommate. Thus, making her the perfect candidate for what he wished for her to do for him.

Blackmail was easy to come by for Sam at this point. Each time he found new blackmail on someone... it just spread. He'd use a piece of blackmail he had obtained and got two more for his efforts. These girls all had their dirty secrets, some worse than others. Chelle was just another victim of this. He had photos of her cheating on her algebra final, a clear shot of her and the key, courtesy of one of her friends whom he had approached.

He wrapped his arm around her waist in order to turn her around towards her door before whispering to her. "Why don't we head back to your room Amber... I need your help, and I think it'll be best for you not to cheat your way out of this one." He said, making sure to nudge of what he knew, of the thing he was using to get her to do what he wanted.

"Your roommate was quite troublesome today, she doesn't seem to know her place at all. You're a swimmer right? I'm sure you can help me by pinning her down, Right?" He asked, emphasizing it as they neared the door. It was quiet in the building now, and he knew he didn't have much time to force Chelle's hand. However, he knew his reputation was quite well known, and perhaps... Chelle would be scared enough by that to do what he asked.

Sam was a pretty typical male, standing at 6'1", with brown eyes and black hair. He worked out enough to be considered able to take care of himself, and was a lightweight wrestler. He didn't really participate in many sports, although he could if he wished.... rather, he liked to put his mind to work in order to make sure he got whatever he wished in the school. Amber, being new... had disrespected him, much to the horror of the other girls. Her close friends dared not leave her, for they knew they'd get approched by Sam sooner or later. Now Amber was going to pay, and Chelle would find herself in a situtation that would make her even more guilty.
Back to top Go down
Eve_of_Dawns
Sex Pot
Eve_of_Dawns

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)   Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:13 pm

Michelle's wide blue eyes turned up to Sam. "No, Sam... please. I don't want to-" But she cut herself off as he mentioned cheating. Right at that word, she knew she had no choice. If she got kicked out of school... her parents would kill her. Especially considering the amount of money they paid to get her in. Her voice was soft, her shoulders slumped, as she nodded. "Yes..." She... she could. To keep herself in the school, she could.

Amber rose, and ran her hands through her honey-blonde hair once, to fluff the layers. She looked nice. Now... time to go meet the girls downstairs. First things first, though... she needed to grab her purse. Smiling happily, she walked to the door, balancing carefully in her high heeled sandals. Why had she chosen to wear them? She never was any good at walking in shoes with heels. Oh, well. She looked cute, and that was the main thing.

Humming under her breath, she pulled the door open, noting idly that the bolt was out, only to come face to face with Sam and Michelle walking back toward her. Her eyes widened. What was going on? Why did Michelle... why were they together? She'd thought Michelle was downstairs, waiting for her with the rest of the girls. And Sam - they all hated him! Why was he here? In the girl's dormitory?

A sharp stab of fear made its way through her, starting near her heart, and working it's way down to the pit of her stomach. Without thinking, she backed into the room and shut the door fully.

Michelle knew what was coming next. She'd have to open the door. And she couldn't pretend to have left her key in the room... Sam had likely seen her tuck it in her purse.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)   Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:49 pm

"Good, good now come on." He told Michelle as the reached the door and Amber saw them before shutting the door. He tsk'd a little as he looked over to Michelle as she sort of just looked down in shame. He sighed before he grabbed her hair just a little bit and forced her to look up at him. "Listen Michelle.... let me get something straight with you. I don't like people who hesitate okay? I especially don't like it when that hesitation leads to something not getting done. Now, I'm going to need you to focus now, or else..." He told her before he withdrew a small photograph, just a thumbnail containing her walking into the proctors room at night.

However, he then took out his lighter and burned it before withdrawing it. "That was just a copy of course, and only one of many I have. Now, you're going to need to pin her down nice and quickly, and cover her mouth so she can't scream and get someone outside in here okay? Do this... and I'll sell you all your pictures back." He told her, giving her a little catch even though she was about to do everything he asked of her.

He was bluffing a little about the pictures. He had three, and only one really damning of her. Of course, after tonight, he'd have a lot more things that could damage her reputation and her life, as he pushed her towards the door and waited for her to open the door herself, not actually ordering her to do so in order to see how loyal she could get with all the threats he was making.
Back to top Go down
Eve_of_Dawns
Sex Pot
Eve_of_Dawns

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)   Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:12 pm

Michelle whimpered slightly as he pulled her hair. "No... No... I'm sorry. I won't..." And by that, he was to infer that she wouldn't hesitate any longer. "I'll... I'll do what you want." Immediately, she pulled her keycard out of her purse, and swiped it.

Amber had taken off her shoes, all to be able to move better in case Michelle brought Sam in, and retreated into the bedroom. Her heart was pounding... what was going on? And - oh... oh no. All the other girls... they were gone. Gone to the movie. Weren't they? Or were they part of this too? This just had to be a coincidence... it had to be. But she knew it wasn't... she knew now, that she had no friends here. Maybe Dad would consent to move her away... but then, the question would come about - why? She'd wanted to go here so badly.

As Amber came to her realization, Michelle was mentally sorting her priorities. Friendship could go, as long as he didn't tell the school. Trust was gone already - so what more did she have to lose? And so, she entered the room, and made her way immediately to the bedroom. "Amber -"

She didn't expect the shove. "How dare you?" The fact that she didn't expect it, though, didn't have any bearing as to her reaction. She was a swimmer... she could easily overpower the dancer she shared the room with.

Amber soon found herself laying on her back on the floor, already aching from what she was sure would be several bruises. Her arms were raised over her head - and were out of commission, as Michelle sat upon her hands. Try as she might, she couldn't free them. And she couldn't call out for help, either... Michelle's hand was over her mouth. Just now... Amber didn't know that she'd ever speak to Michelle again.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)   Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Sam smiled as he walked in, closing the door and moving to gather some materials. First off he took a couple of the towels they had in their bathroom before he walked into the bedroom where Amber was now on the floor with Michelle sitting on her and such. He threw two of the towels to Michelle as he smiled to both of them.

"Well well well, nice to see you here Amber. I'm sure you know why I'm here, and as a new student... you should have just accepted that this was the way of things instead of so forcefully pushing me away. Now look where its gotten you." He told her before he notioned for Michelle to gag her with the towel as well as tie her hands behind her back before he moved to look through some of her stuff... wondering if he could find anything interesting in her room.

"Right Michelle? You think she should have just listened to me don't you?" He asked, trying to drag Michelle further into this than she would have liked. He knew that she hated this just as much as Amber, but in another sense... it was Amber's fault that he had used blackmail on Michelle in the first place. He wanted to see if he could find a camera of hers... or of course, anything he could use as blackmail would be nice too.

But at this point, he knew he could just as easily create blackmail than he could actually find something from Amber, of course... unless she was actually dumb enough to leave something out since she didn't think that anyone was going to come into her room.
Back to top Go down
Eve_of_Dawns
Sex Pot
Eve_of_Dawns

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)   Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Amber struggled once more, just as futilely as before. "You-" But at this point, Michelle put the towel into her mouth, causing her voice to become muffled. The alarm that filled her eyes at this, though, was more than adequate to express her emotions.

She could do nothing as her roommate tied the towel behind her head, so that she couldn't free herself from the gag; nor could she go against Michelle's tying her wrists together. Her eyes tracked Sam as he walked around the room, the alarm giving way to a deep dislike. What the heck was he doing?

"I... think you... I think you know what's best, Sam." Michelle responded, averting her eyes. She focused on the brightly floral patterned carpet, rather than Sam's face, or Amber's eyes. She didn't want to see the victory in one, the betrayal in the other. This was proving to be a little more than she'd bargained for. She'd agreed to clear out the area... she'd agreed to leave the door open. But agree to assist in whatever Sam was planning? Well... she hadn't - but she was here now. There was nothing she could do.

There was a camera, a tiny digital camera, sitting underneath a few papers on Amber's desk; but there was nothing that could possibly be used to incriminate her. Amber was a model student. After all - she'd only just arrived. She wanted to do as much as possible to stay here... of course, if things like this were to happen, she really didn't know. Maybe it would be best to go back to public schools. Or a prominent dance school in New York.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)   Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:03 pm

"Good good Michelle. Strip her then, first leave her in her undergarments... and then strip that too." He told her as he took the camera he had spotted and turned it on before he walked back over to the two whom were on the floor and then making sure the flash would be on, such that both Michelle and Amber knew he was taking pictures. For Amber, he was going to make sure she wouldn't be able to transfer out or talk about this day. After all, her career would be ruined if such scandleous pictures were to get out into the public.

And for Michelle, this he could hold over her head even when he sold her her other pictures back. She didn't know that he was including her in the pictures. After all, why would he let her in on part of his plan? They were both now in huge trouble, and it was just going to get worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
Eve_of_Dawns
Sex Pot
Eve_of_Dawns

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)   Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Michelle didn't hesitate to begin doing so, though she perhaps moved a little slower than she would have, were she really willing to do this. She tugged the top over Amberly's head, careful not to knock the gag off - she didn't need Amber calling for help. It wouldn't do for one of the house mothers to hear, and investigate. The shirt, though, had to be abandoned once it was over her head - the towel about Amber's wrists wouldn't allow it to come off all the way. As it was, it just provided extra insurance that her hands would stay tied together. The skirt was next - Michelle slid that down her roommate's legs, wincing faintly at the kick Amber dealt her arm in the meantime. Now, Amber lay on the floor in just her pale lavender, lacy bra and underwear.

Soon enough, though, she'd been divested of even that small amount of cover, and was fully nude. Her muscle tone was such as could be expected with a dancer; there, but not too chiseled. Michelle sat on the floor next to her, her back to Amber, knees drawn to her chest. What else was he going to ask her to do? She'd seen the flashes - knew that her hands would be in at least some of the pictures - knew that Amber was going to hate her. But then... at this moment, she hated Amber. If Amber had submitted at first, Michelle wouldn't be in this situation.

Amber, for her part, was glaring as fiercely at Sam as she could, though by the time she'd been stripped completely, the glare had turned to something else, something like fear. She didn't know what he was planning to do with the pictures - but it couldn't be good. Her dance teachers had warned her about nude pictures...
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)   Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:30 pm

Sam finish taking his pictures a little after she was fully nude, before he moved over now to Amber... before he began to touch her breasts and massaged them slowly. He wanted to give Michelle a job instead of forcing her to just remain underneath... and so he decided to do so. "Michelle... why don't you make yourself useful and go grab those pills I had given to you, remember?" He asked. Aphordesiacs... drugs he had given Michelle at one point. Course, if she was caught with them she'd be expelled, so he wouldn't doubt she'd be glad to get them off of her hands.

He began to work upon Amber a little more rough now, squeezing and looking for any sweet areas of her body that might make her more hot. Of course, he didn't really expect her to get very excited. After all, he was about to rape her, and although her body might make her wet... he hoped it would be the drugs that would do the trick. After all, just posing naked wasn't really much. He wanted much more than that sort of dirt on Amber.

He whispered to her now, and since she couldn't really talk, he would settle for more, yes or no questions. "So... enjoying this Amber? Don't worry... if you're not, soon Michelle will make sure you'll want more and more." He told her, revealing parts of his plan to her, even if she didn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)   Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These?  (Zero and Eve) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like These? (Zero and Eve)
Page 1 of 1