Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch) Empty
PostSubject: Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch)   Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:03 am

Richard was seen by a lot of people as a nice, popular guy, and handsome to boot. He was always smiling, always joking and laughing. He was handsome, to. He had long golden hair that was soft as silk, and handsome features, especially when he smiled. All of the girls in school wanted him, but he hadn't really been ready for a relationship. However, he had his dark side. When he had visited a strip club the other night, he had seen one of his fellow classmates, and taken pictures with a small, secret cam. Now all that was left to do was blackmail.

When no one was watching, Richard slipped the pictures in along with a note stating where he was to meet her, then briskly walked off. It wouldn't be until after school, in the band room, where they would meet. It was perfect; no one went in there today, and the walls were practically soundproof, due to the noise the instruments made. All he had to do now was wait....
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch)   Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:22 am

Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch) Schoolgirl

Maria came into the school hall as she saw the popular guy of the school at her locker. Wondering what he was putting in there she gulped some and after he was gone she went over then opened her locker and got a scared look in her eyes as pics of her stripping and giving guys lap dances came falling out. Whimpering hard she quickly grabbed them then grabbed the note and she looked down and sighed some. Biting her lip she stuck everything into her backpack and she looked around hoping no one saw. Going to class she acted normal hoping she wasn't looking scared or anything.

After school was out she waited till everyone left then she went into the band room not seeing him. Sighing some in relief she looked around then turned around and there he was. Looking him up and down and seeing some more pics of her she got a even more scared look in her eyes and she backed away then wondered why he was doing this to her. Growling in some she shook her head and fell onto one of the steps "please don't do this I can't do anything I promise I will do anything you want just please don't do this to me".
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch)   Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:37 am

Richard watched as panic filled Maria's eyes. She wasn't very proud of her job, that was for sure. She was afraid of the secret leaking out, afraid of being seen as a whore. Richard could easily exploit that information. He had never been interested in a relationship; that meant commitment. However, he could always use a slave. Slaves, however, were hard to find. Even though he was popular, no real girl was willing to exchange their freedom for his pleasure. With this girl, however, that was a different story. She could easily be blackmailed.

"I won't leak your secret....if you obey me. You belong to me now. Take off your skirt and panties, and unbutton your shirt a little."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch)   Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Abuse and Blackmail (Mr Incognito@Ryan's Bitch)
Page 1 of 1