Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. Empty
PostSubject: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:09 pm

https://2img.net/h/i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk240/MuthaFuckingWhiteGurl/Random%20Anime%20Crap/crying.jpg

Yumika groaned as she was woken up by the chirping of the birds outside. She blinked her eyes, before finally opening them fully. The house was rather silent, unusual of course, since her parents would be running from one end of the house to the other, except that today, they weren't here. They left late last night, for this new expedition they had. But seriously, Yumika guessed that they were just making an excuse to get away from the busy city and enjoy a week or so on a distant island, sipping on coconuts and swimming in blue blue oceans.

Nevertheless, Yumika didn't really mind spending time alone in the house. Her brother was there for one, and the house to themselves would mean staying up late, perhaps have a party, and eating whatever they wanted. Her brother Chris, probably, was now snoring away in his room. Their age weren't that different actually, since they were actually not related by blood, just by marriage of their parents. Creeping slowly along the hall, she entered his room. As usual, it was pretty messy. The target was sleeping soundly. Yumika smirked with delight, and with a big pounce, jumped on him, pinning him onto the bed. She was yet to change from her sleepwear, but nevermind that.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Chris was 18 and single and hated being single. Every girl he asked out rejected him and he hated that feeling. But he didn't care. He had blue eyes and blonde hair. He was wearing a blue long sleved T-shirt with a pair of gray shorts, his sleep ware for the night. He slept and had a strange dream.

In his dream he had woke up from his sleep in the middle of the night. Upon looking at his clock he discovered it was 10:00pm. He woke up and used the restroom. But instead of locking the door he stripped and showered. It was then he heard someone enter it. Upon looking at the girl he discovered it was his sister. From then on he wanted her bad.

He woke up when he pounced her. "Why hello sis." he said in a sexy tone.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:24 pm

She was slightly disappointed at his reaction. No surprise nor anger. "I came to wake you up." She sighed softly, and looked down at him. "How long do you plan to stay in bed? Or do you want to, because of some shady business?" Smirking, she shifted her legs a bit, so that the tip of her knee touched his manhood. "Hm...It seems erected to me, Chris, what have you been up to?" She teased, giggling softly. Of course, she didn't really expect him to own up to anything.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:38 pm

He looked at her. "Well I wanted to sleep in." He paused and kissed her breasts softly as she laid on top of him. It was her who he wanted to please and make sure she was well taken care of. "And I did have plans for today." He moaned softly as he errected for her. "And I need your help with them." He replied.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:52 pm

"What are you talking about..." She said softly, looking at him surprised. He just kissed her on her breasts. "Why, you bad boy. You want something to happen between us?" She asked, her voice soft and seductive. Her knee moved away as she felt him getting aroused. "Do you want me bad then?"
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:58 pm

He looked at her and smiled and then nodded. "Of course I have been a bad boy." He replied then sighed softly. "And I want things to happen between us." He paused. "I feel as if there a connection between us and that connection is love." He replied and sighed.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:03 am

"Hmm...You are turning into a sweet talker, aren't you?" She giggled. "Well, can you promise that you are good in bed, and please me?" She asked, her legs lowering so that they were on both side of him, sandwiching him almost. "I don't want to sleep and waste my time with anyone unless they are good."
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:05 am

He nodded and smiled. "Its been to long since I have been in bed with a girl." He paused and moaned softly and bend over and bit her breasts sexily. "But for you I will do my hardest." He replied and smiled lightly. He then moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:09 am

"Hmm...I see." She smiled softly, and leaned back, before tugging the end of his shirt, as if wanting to take it off. "I guess if you keep this a secret, I would allow it?" She winked, before quickly stripping his shirt off. "Mm....Can you take my clothes off?" She asked, running a hand over his chest.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:17 am

He moaned softly as she took off his shirt. "I can keep a secret for you lover." He replied and moaned softly and helped her remove her bra and panties. He then took off his clothes for her. "Better?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:20 am

"Yes...Much better." She grinned, and leaned forward to kiss him. Passionately and deeply. Her body laid on his bare body, exchanging their body heat and feeling each other. She moaned softly into the kiss, and rubbed her breasts on his. "Do I feel good Chris?" She asked, between kisses.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:26 am

He kissed back and blushed and closed his eyes and dreamed of her and blushed. "Yes you do feel good sis." He moaned and blushed. Then he moaned louder. "I will be your lover." He responded.

He thought about to please her and then he knew the answer. He would put his cock into her pussy and moan and cum for her whenver she wanted to. So he put his cock into her pussy and waited.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:01 am

She chuckled slightly, and moaned as he inserted his manhood into her. "Ohh...You are going so fast darling..." She whispered, and started to rock her hips up and down to ride him. She placed her hands on his shoulders to support herself.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:03 pm

He looked at her and nodded and took his cock out of her pussy. "Alright sis." he replied then sighed. "And I willl wait for orders from you."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.   Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:32 pm

"Hmm....Alright..." She whispered, and pulled the blanket over them. "It's more fun in the dark, isn't it?" Her hand trailed down to his chest, and she leaned forward to kiss him passionately again.
Back to top Go down

Sexy can I, but just pardon my manners.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Taboo-
Jump to: