Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) Empty
PostSubject: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Brooke had been looking for an Arcanine a long time and couldn't believe it when she found one. She smiled happily as she had caught one yesterday and was trying to take him. The poor thing seemed to hate her. She sighed as she got out of the shower in just a towel around her body. She stood at 5'8 and sighed. "Come on Arcanine. I have some food for you." she called and bent over with Pokemon food in her hands. The towel slid up a bit showing my little butt. She sighed as she was still bent over.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:43 pm

The large arcanine grinned slightly as he licked his lips, he didnt care much for the mistress but he was hungry. He sniffs the air as he walks up to the mistress and a slight blush fell upon his cheeks, he could smell her love juices. She must have just been playing with herself. HE stood at a massive 6' when on all four and he walks behind her, sniffing her ass, his wet nose against her soft skin teasing her slightly as his tongue ran against her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:52 pm

"Arcanine." seh squealed and smiled as she sat down on the ground and kissed his head. Her breasts flashed in front of him as she sat on the ground and smiled. "Go and eat sweetheart I don't want you starving." she smiled and kissed his head once more. She smiled as she thought of having him reproduce with other Arcanines. "Are you in heat boy?" she asked as she grabbed his penis and smiled.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Arcanine whined loudly as she grabbed his dick, it throbbed in her hand and grew, it kept getting harder in her touch. He whines even more as he tries to escape, he was in heat and this wasnt helping. He was gonna have to fuck her. He nudges his head against her body forcing her to topple over on her back, her legs open as he grins and licks at her slit roughly.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:01 pm

She moaned loudly as she laid on the floor and smirked. She grabbed his legs and made him lay down as she continued to check. She read about Arcanines and she wanted to make sure he was in hear. "Poor dear I think you are. I guess we will have to take you to see a trainer. Then we can gave many little Arcanine puppies." she smiled happily and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:04 pm

He pushes her over again, this time face first and he placed his snout under her legs and acused her ass to raise in the air, his tongue, thick and big running across her tight anus to tease her more. He licks again this time rougher, he mounts her as the tip of his dick presses against her anus.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:10 pm

She gasped as she was now facing the floor. Her butt was in the air and she blushed darkly. She moaned as she felt his tongue. Her eyes widened as she realized what he was going to do. "What are you doing? Stop." she tried to sit up.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:12 pm

His dick being 28 inches long and six inches thick he smirks as he presses his thick tip into her tight ass, loving the tightness. He whines more as she kept trying to get away but he wasnt gonna let her, he barks fiercly, threatening her as fire shot from his mouth slightly.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:16 pm

She screamed loudly as he shoved himself inside of her. She stopped as the fire came out of his mouth. Brooke took a deep breath as tears begged to pour down her eyes. "Get off of me." she tried to think of a way to get him off of her.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:18 pm

He barks again, this time firing an ember off and having land inches close to her face. His way of telling ehr to shut up. He begings to thrust in and out roughly now, his thick cock splitting her wide open.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:20 pm

She screamed in pain and tried to crawl away. "Stop please! You are supposed to be loyal! You are hurting me." Brooke whimpered yet gave up and let him continue. Pain started to make her body numb.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:22 pm

He grins more as he keeps thrusting, loving this feeling, loving her tightness. His dick throbbed inside her walls as they clenched around his cock. He roughly thrusts foreward, getting in half of his cock now.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:25 pm

She moaned as she started to enjoy the feeling. She was slowly starting to relax and enjoy the feeling. She continued to wait for him. She felt as if she was going to burst as she touched herself and gasped.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Arcanine whined loudly as he thrusted in the rest of the way, jamming the rest of his large member into her, you could tell it was deep because her stomache was bulging. His cock throbbed more, her ass just clenched to it.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:33 pm

She moaned as she laid on the ground allowing him to take her so roughly. She breathed roughly and smiled. "Yes this feels good." she breathed and smirked happily.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:45 am

Arcanine roared as he was loving this, he kept thrusting rougher adn rougher, feelin her walls clench around his cock, wanting his cum. He roars more as he yanks out of her ass and lines his thick and long cock up with her tight little cunt.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:46 am

She smiled thinking he was done yet stopped. "Please do not do this to me. . ." she begged yet closed her eyes knowing it was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:51 am

He grins as he roars more as he jams his thick cock into her, half way in he hits her cervix and smirks as he thrusts in and out roughly, constantly hitting it. He was loving the tightness of her body and he knew this would be the tightest after breaking through here, not only that he was planning on releasing inside of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)   Arcanine And Me (Ra and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcanine And Me (Ra and I)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Furries/Non Human-
Jump to: