Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draven's New House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draven
Virgin
Draven

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Draven's New House Empty
PostSubject: Draven's New House   Draven's New House EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Basic Info:
Hetro roleplays always play male. I post from a couple of times a day, to maybe every other day depending on work, and life. Will always give a heads up if I can’t post for a while. Length of my writing can be from semi-para to paragraph, but you will not get a one liner from me unless it's (oc). Sometimes though I do throw out longer posts, I can be very detailed, and sometimes overboard if I'm really into the role and have something to work with. Also though I have a rabbit hole, I consider it light right now, rather than darker on some of the stuff I have done or want to explore.

General Stuff:
1x1 settings
16+ for the characters.
I usually work with original characters only.
Tentacle roles yes I do them but prefer PM/IM for them because they can go fast and end.
Yaoi I don’t do much of it though I will do one if the partner is a crossdresser, PM on this. Seems there is many looking for this, and if there is a good plot/hook I will do one.

Cravings Themes/Kinks/blah blah.
These don’t have to be in the roleplay at all just something I’m looking for down the road.

Ace Combat OC Hetro
Medieval Roles
Brother/Sister Pairings
Female Dominate

Pairings: Ok slowly adding to the pairings keep looking back for new ones that I add or find interesting. Don’t be afraid to send me a pairing I just might do it, there is just so many that you can do.

teacher x student
mentor x student
student x student

vagabond x bounty x
knight x knight x princess x maid x
Prince x ?

Male x maid
Male x dancer

Incest:
Brother x Sister
Son x Mother
Aunt x Nephew

Settings:
Medieval/Fantasy
Modern
Future/Space
Random pairing, look at the subway thread.

Dislikes:
Just don't walk away from the roleplay etc...Like many this pisses me off the most, and I will most likely not roleplay with you again. It's not that hard to write no thanks.

Don’t OC in the thread if it is one, just send a PM, letting me know if it’s something that you don’t like, or want to add in more content etc.

Anthro (Neko’s are ok)
Death
Gore
Scat

Pic Section: (Not Up till I find a host)

*Edits
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Draven's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draven's New House   Draven's New House EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Student x Student?
And the plot can be:
One student(Nerdy, hidden handsome) tutoring another(Popular and teasy) for money. And then she decides to not pay him?

(Shortened version)
Back to top Go down

Draven's New House
Page 1 of 1