Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! Empty
PostSubject: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Hello everyone. This is SHB's RP request page!Like a Star @ heaven
This might be different to what I had on DRP since I can't exactly remember word to word of what I had wrote.

Anyway, to start it off, I play a sub female in ALL of my het RPs, with no exceptions. However in Yaoi I become a dominant sex fiend Wink

I mostly do my RPs on threads where possible, and PM if you can convince me otherwise. I say a big NO to IM and other devices because they are too personal =]

I want someone who can do an paragraph per post, not like 2 lines. I understand shorter posts if things get too intimate, but I hate replying to one liners. Also, someone who is rather active like comes on even for just a minute everyday to reply is appreciated too~ I'm not too picky on the grammar, but I like to see understandable sentences, like High school level.

Right now, I have a lot of yaoi RP happening, or going to happen, so I might limit the number of yaois I do. It does turn me off if I do too much of it. But if you to do a RP with only kissing/hugging/touching, aka 13+ stuff, I shall allow it ^^

I normally have this little quiz to go along with so that if you want to RP with me, you can just fill it out and tell me what you want. No long conversations needed!

Name of your character:
Pairings:
Plot (Feel free to change it around):
You start or me:
Special fetishes and other things you want:
How would you like me to act? (Sexy, innocent, etc. But this might vary depending on the plot):
Virgin or not?:

NEXT POST IS RESERVED FOR PAIRINGS AND PLOTS!

Last edited by xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: PLOTS AND PAIRINGS:   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:41 pm

PAIRINGS (Feel free to make more!):

For Het RP: (Goes by me/you)
Like a Star @ heaven Slave or Maid/Master (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Sister/Brother (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Angel/Demon (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Warrior/Warrior
Like a Star @ heaven Miko (Japanese priest)/Samurai (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Friend/Friend (Or Students) (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Kidnapped/Kidnapper
Like a Star @ heaven Princess/Prince or Knight
Like a Star @ heaven Virgin/Incubus (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Hunter/Demon (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Princess or lady/Assassin (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Princess or lady/Pirate (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Princess or lady/Bodyguard (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Secretary/Boss (PLOT)

For Yaoi RP:(Goes by me/you)
Like a Star @ heaven School president/Delinquent
Like a Star @ heaven Student/Teacher
Like a Star @ heaven Master/Slave (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Demon/Hunter
Like a Star @ heaven Rich man/Poor man (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Student/Student
Like a Star @ heaven Prince/Servant or friend or body guard, etc

For Anime based RP:(Just the names of them. They can be yaoi or het)
Like a Star @ heaven Kuroshitsuji
Like a Star @ heaven Ouran Host Club (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Code Geass (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Tsubasa
Like a Star @ heaven School Rumble
Like a Star @ heaven Vampire Game (PLOT)
Like a Star @ heaven Death Note
Like a Star @ heaven Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen De (Love and Desire are at school)
Like a Star @ heaven ...And some other yaoi mangas...

PLOT WILL BE NEXT

Last edited by xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:11 pm

The plots can be flexible between Yaoi and Het. But most of the pairings are from Het. If you want me to play as a neko or rabbit girl, do tell me.

Like a Star @ heaven #1 AngelxDemon
A battle between the angels and demons on Earth...And Demons won. Now demons are out for revenge from the angels, by capturing them and making them into their slaves. (So basically it's just angelxdemon, then slavexmaster)

Like a Star @ heaven #2 MaidxPrince or Master
There wasn't a law that said that a maid couldn't have a relationship with her master. But this was still immoral to do. However, what would happen if the master can't keep his hand off his sexy maid and punishes her for every little error she makes, sexually? (Reluctance)

Like a Star @ heaven #3 StudentxStudent
Student A is sub, B is dom. A always goes to the library to study, and keeps out of the sight of B, who has been chasing after A for a long time. B plans to finally catch A in the library, behind a bookcase which was rarely used. A is attacked by B, but is warned to not make any sounds as they are in the library. How long can they remain silent though?

Like a Star @ heaven #4 SisterxBrother (Can be reluctant or not)
A beautiful gorgeous sister, and a handsome muscular brother. Nothing could happen between them right? Wrong! First of all they aren't related by blood, but secondly they are going to be left alone in the house for a week. Now...What would you do?

Like a Star @ heaven #5 Virgin/Incubus
A guy and a girl studying together for exams. Guy wants girl, but the girl just thinks they are friends. So, how would the guy get her? Summon an incubus and seduce her first into a sex crazed slut of course!

Like a Star @ heaven #6Hunter/Demon
A famous demon hunter of the century gets another assignment. It seemed like an ordinary slay the demon and go. But how would the hunter defend herself, if all her weapons proved ineffective to the handsome demon?

That's all for now =D

Last edited by xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:12 pm

RESERVED...AND LET THE POSTING BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:26 pm

~
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:05 pm

~
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Hey I RP yaoi and I play sub... but subs who actually have a personality. If you're interested... I like these pairings.

school pres/delinquent
master/slave
rich/poor
prince/servant
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:15 pm

I need a sub who is rebellious, not someone who would listen to every word I say. xD
Erm...Prince/Servant?
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:20 pm

I don't play a good little servant boy ^.^ Where's the fun in that? I could do prince/servant
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:21 pm

I have to ask you to fill this table out:

Name of your character:
Plot (Feel free to change it around):
You start or me:
Special fetishes and other things you want:
How would you like me to act? (Sexy, innocent, etc. But this might vary depending on the plot):
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Name of your character: Kole Saunders
Plot (Feel free to change it around): His parents were killed off by the royal family when Kole was five because of some dispute. Kole was then trained from a child to be the perfect servant. That meant he was to learn how to do everything he possibly could to please his master. He learned to cook, clean, and even serve his master in bed if it was needed. His parents were killed off by the royal family because of some dispute. He was very hard to break however. He only made his first master believe that he was finally trained so that he could go onto a new master. Because of his good looks, high obedience, and great skill, he was put for a high price. The king then decided to get his son a birthday present so he purchased Kole, thinking he would be able to help the prince with whatever he needed. At first, Kole seemed to be perfect, but it quickly changed. He became rebellious and acted up all the time. Now that Kole is living with the royal family, he has his own plans. He wants to get revenge.
You start or me: Either way
Special fetishes and other things you want: Just some kinks Dont have to use these. Just ideas.
How would you like me to act? As the prince, I'd expect him to be stuck up and thinking that he can always get what he wants. He can also think of Kole as less than a human. Can work with a different personality though if wanted.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Haha I like the plot.
Hmm I'll have to try on the personality though, because I am more used to the happy-go-lucky type, without the actual lovey-dovey.
Could you start for me? Like you go into the Prince's room to wake him up or something.
I'll put a pic of him in my post.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:10 pm

~
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:49 pm

`
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Name of your character: Thul (I dunno. x__x)
Pairings: Warrior x Warrior
Plot: Two rival kingdoms both seek a magical relic (necklace, talisman, whatever) that would help them finally win the war that had been going on for over two hundred years. But both were unable to send out large numbers of people to find it because of the lack of soldiers, so each sent out two (or two groups) of their best warriors to retrieve the relic. But when both warriors show up at the place where the relic was hidden, they are ambushed by (girl's kingdom general, whatever his name could be) who wanted to retrieve the relic himself to look good for the king. He locks both warriors up inside a tomb where they spend time together, trying to find their way out. They end up falling in love and escaping, but the war is now even worse then ever and the man's kingdom is being massacred, and the girl find out that her king had been killed by the general who was now ruling with an iron fist and crushing anyone who stands in his way.
I just thought it up in a few minutes. x_x
You start or me: I could.
Special fetishes and other things you want: [x]
How would you like me to act?: Tough on the outside, but really loving and caring about anyone who is hurt.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:00 pm

xD Sure~Um WHere do you want to start? With both of them arriving at the relic?
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Name of your character: Chris
Pairings: sister/brother
Plot (Feel free to change it around): your plot
You start or me: you
Special fetishes and other things you want: any
How would you like me to act? (Sexy, innocent, etc. But this might vary depending on the plot): sexy
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Alright!
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Sure, somewhere around there. Smile So would you want to?
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:10 pm

Yup. So you are starting right?
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!   SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Yep, just give me a minute and I'll post a link. Smile
Back to top Go down

SHB's sex shope: GRAND OPENING~Come in and see!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: