Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haruki-sama's Notes, Rants and Raves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Haruki-sama's Notes, Rants and Raves Empty
PostSubject: Haruki-sama's Notes, Rants and Raves   Haruki-sama's Notes, Rants and Raves EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:26 am

I'm going to give this another crack.... keeping a personal log for you folks to read. I haven't done this since my time at Darker RP during it's first wave from April '07 through Spring of this year before it went down for the 2nd time...I wasn't around for the first time it was down.

I never kept a journal there when it came back online.....had no time or patience for it.

But I figure, since I'm starting fresh at an entirely new board, it's time to drag out the old virtual horse I use for beating when things just don't seem to work out my way some days.

I do welcome comments, by the way. ^-^ I like to know that others are reading my thoughts, and take some sense of interest.
-----

Anyways....A new year, a new home for my adult (and not-so-adult) RP wantings It seems.

Like everything in life, nothing lasts forever. This is very much true with roleplay as well. People and places come and go like the wind. Though it does get quite annoying, I admit.

First Yahoo Chat was overrun by pedophiles (this forced a total axing of user rooms, where RPing's nucleus really was), then I lose a long-time RP buddy to life and a relationship (that's since broken off last I ever talked to the person last Spring...now they never come online anymore. Would suck to be them if it's due to depression....or worse. Sure hope they're doing okay, whatever they're doing in life now). Then Gaia 'sells out' and clamps down on stuff, and now Darker....the latest blow.

-sigh- Sometimes I feel like giving it all up, but ...this is just too much of a passion for me. Now I'm not saying passionate to the point of obsession....I don't think that I'm a character (either my own or a canon from some anime or game or whatever) like how some people do, I'm not a 'literacy Nazi', nor do I have any stick up my ass. I'm just a casual RPer who likes to have fun, make friends through it, and just have a good time.

That's what I'm hoping to get out of this place as I basically start anew once again.

I put up a request already, which you will find linked to in my sig. It's a carryover from Darker that I'm still craving for now. Eventually I'm going to want to do some long-winding canon material, to which I'll request for at a later time.

Stay tuned and take care of yourselves. May your New Year be better than this past year. (which frankly for many of us....was abysmal) ^_^
- Haruki
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Oh, the Pickyness....   Haruki-sama's Notes, Rants and Raves EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Well, here I sit, still trying to get some sort of RP coming my way. I don't know what's so iffy about what I'm requesting for. Sure, I have a few setups within the request, but this one I'm dying to do I guess just weirds people out or something.

Different strokes for different folks I s'pose. Tentacles and toilet play weird me out, but some folks seem to enjoy that stuff.

Hopefully someone comes along soon so as to allow me to realize my oddest fantasies.

Take care
- Haruki
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Haruki-sama's Notes, Rants and Raves   Haruki-sama's Notes, Rants and Raves EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:25 am

Finally something to rave about!

Yesterday I finally landed an RP with someone else, who was kind enough to play one of the many anime / RPG characters I have liked for quite some years. Namely Li Syaoran (or is that Syaoran Li....I guess either is right) from the once-popular (but now forgotten.....no thanks in part to Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle) manga / anime Cardcaptor Sakura. Pfft, doesn't help it's OOP either. Not that anyone would BUY the damn DVDs anymore, thanks to the newfangled downloading and streaming everyone does to get their anime fix these days.

I guess part of why I like the character so much, is visual appeal. Shoving Sakura's multitude of costumes aside, Li's attire is perhaps the more interesting of the cast.

his young age (which starts at 10, and ends at 12 through the course of the series' timeframe ) has little, if anything, to do with it. This subphenom in RPing, called 'shota'....it's not quite my thing. Shota is the equivalent of 'yaoi'....hardcore, though with shota, it's with young boys. Something I do not care for. Ditto loli.... I don't really care to get into the hardcore acts with such characters. Goof around and have fun, yes, screw with them, absolutely not.

This is something that just grates my nerves EACH time I request these characters.....everyone jumps the gun and thinks I want to f*** them in the RP. Even "I" have my limits in an RP, folks.

Though, I'll be honest...playing as 'myself' is seeming a little odd. Now I know why so many people frown upon people who do this.

I went back and decided it was time to toss out one of my lesser-used originals into the setup that I've had for a few years, but who gets no love....from me or anyone else. I mean, here I have a bunch of OCs who get no use because of my damned mind and personal fantasies getting in the way.

I figure, put those fantasies through a character, which would work just as well and give me something to describe for my partners, rather than giving all the details of my RL self. I'm not really a looker anyhow.

I'm still always searching for RP though. Feel free to peek at my request and toss me a PM or IM. I'll get around to it.

Take care
- Haruki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haruki-sama's Notes, Rants and Raves   Haruki-sama's Notes, Rants and Raves Empty

Back to top Go down

Haruki-sama's Notes, Rants and Raves
Page 1 of 1