Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Female looking for a male rp partner.

Go down 
+2
BenDover4
angelduskgirlcat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Female looking for a male rp partner. Empty
PostSubject: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I have a list of rps that I love to rp that are only 1X1 only ok. H

I don't do yuri,yaoi,3somes,rape, loli or incest rps at all notr my kinda style of rping sorry. I only rp as the submissive female character only and I'm beteen non-literate to semi-literate depends on what kind of mood I'm in though ok.

Here is my list of my rps:

1. 1X1 Male VampireX Mortal girl rp.
2. 1X1 Male AngelX Mortal Girl rp.
3. 1X1 Male Pirate CaptainX Female capitve rp.
4. 1X1 X-men Evoluation rp. Need someone to rp as Remy aka known as Gambit or Kurt aka known as Night Crawler
5. 1X1 Pokemon rp. Need someone to rp as Lance the Dragon trainer only.
6. 1X1 Devil May Cry rp. Need someone to rp as Dante
7. 1X1 Male OwnerX Female Neko Catgirl rp.
8. 1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. Need someone to rp as Scorpion only.
9. 1X1 Male CowboyX Cowgirl rp.
10. 1X1 Legend Of The dragoon rp. Need someone to rp as King Albert only. Here is my plot idea for my 1X1 Legend Of The Dragoon rp.

The setting takes place in a forest that is not too far from the kingdom of Basil where a female girl is running away from Sandroa soliders that work for a new emperor and the new emperor name is: Emperor Drake and he is after the girl,becuase she has the dragon sprit of ice/water and the girl's name is Angel.(c.)

Very rare Angel trusts other people,because the people she trusts always turn against her and she wishes that someday she could meet a true friend that will never ever betray her and she continues on running as fast as she can and she quickly climbs up a tree in the forest and remains hidden in the tree and keeps still and hoped that the Sandroa soliders would give up on looking for her.(c.)

Or try to capture her at any cost and she sighed and wonders if anyone else is in this forest that could save her from the Sandora soliders at any cost. It's about 3pm in the afternoon on a nice summer afternoon out like today.(d.)

11. 1X1 FF6 rp. Need someone to rp as Shadow The ninja.
12. 1X1 ff7 rp. Need someone to rp as Vincent Valetine only.
13. 1X1 Male ElfX Female elf rp.
14. 1x1 Male ninjaX Female Ninja rp.
15. 1X1 Inuyahsa rp. I'll be rping as my female made-up character and her name is Kira and her older sister is Kagome.
16. 1X1 Naruto rp. Need someone to rp as Kakashi or Sasuke. I'll be rping as a female made-up white ninja character and her name is Satoshi.
17.1X1 Twilight rp. Need someone to rp as Edward.
18. 1X1 Male FriendXFemale Friend Pool party rp.
19. 1X1 Spider-man rp. Need someone to rp as Eddie Brock aka known as Venom.

If any males or females that know how to rp as a male character and might be interested in doing any of these rps with me,please pm me to let me know ok,hope to hear from anyone soon.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

Last edited by angelduskgirlcat on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:11 pm

Plus I'm new this site,
Back to top Go down
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:35 am

Has anyone ever played this game: Legend Of The Dragoon? I have a major craving for this rp so badly and need someone to rp as King Albert only,I have a great plot idea for this rp. Anyone at all would be interested in doing an 1X1 Legend Of The Dragoon rp with me anyone at all? Pretty please? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BenDover4
Shrimp

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:44 am

angelduskgirlcat wrote:
Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I have a list of rps that I love to rp that are only 1X1 only ok. H

If any males or females that know how to rp as a male character and might be interested in doing any of these rps with me,please pm me to let me know ok,hope to hear from anyone soon.

Pirate / captive (or capitve as you wrote) could be interesting...
Back to top Go down
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:49 pm

BenDover4 wrote:
angelduskgirlcat wrote:

Pirate / captive (or capitve as you wrote) could be interesting...

Ok with me,I gave you my two e-mail addresses ok.
Back to top Go down
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:48 pm

bump so bored out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:32 pm

I have some great rps on my rping role play resquest thread. why isn't anyone want to do any of those rps with me for? Please someone rp with me any of my rps that I've listed on my role playing resquest thread anyone that knows how to rp as a male?
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Good Luck BUMP! I know exactly how you feel. I think people are just looking for things that are a little too specific at the moment. You'll have better luck than me with the ideas you have down. They're more mainstream at least, so you have that going for you. Well maybe except Legend of Dragoon. That RPG may have sold well when it was released back in 2000, then re-issued a year later (Greatest Hits), but unfortunately, as I've discovered when doing canon RP based off RPG titles, unless it says Final Fantasy on the cover, there'll be hardly any takers.

Which is a cryin' shame to be honest.

Ditto the anime too....I know so much non-mainstream stuff, and I'm not very willing to do anything that is mainstream with it, especially now that I'm done with stuff like Naruto...my desire to RP such a setup is all but dried up.

I'd play along with your little Dragoon idea, but the game's in my backlog. Hell my RPG collection IS a backlog...I've yet to really dive into anything. Worse yet, add Ar Tonelico II to the list...I preordered and will have it the day it's out.

Still coming down from the holiday rush I guess.

Again, good luck.
Back to top Go down
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Thanks for the comment about my rp list thanks haruki Sama. -Slightly smiles at you.
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:41 am

I have played enough Legend of Dragoon to know many of the characters. I would have BEATEN the game if my disc weren't damaged. PM me if you'd like; I'll happily play King Albert.
Back to top Go down
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female

PostSubject: Hi   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:58 am

Ok I just sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female

PostSubject: Hi   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:42 pm

lala.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:49 pm

I will try one with you.
Back to top Go down
TheDesertFox
Shrimp
TheDesertFox

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Just IM me and we'll work out an rp. I'm looking for new vampire roles.

i'll be on YIM and MSN ok?
Back to top Go down
angelduskgirlcat
Virgin
angelduskgirlcat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Ok with me. if you see me online please msn me or yim me to let me know ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female looking for a male rp partner.   Female looking for a male rp partner. Empty

Back to top Go down

Female looking for a male rp partner.
Page 1 of 1