Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love is only a collar away... (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Love is only a collar away... (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:28 pm

He shuddered softly, moving with the slave dealer to the house. He didn't like being a slave, but he had been one for so long, that he didn't care too much anymore. His short black hair covered his ears and tail, which where twitching slightly, as they did when he was nervous. He hadn't always been a slave, he could remember a few times when he would run free through the forest, but he knew those days where gone. His ice blue eyes made him unique, no other nekos had eyes like that, at least none that he'd ever seen. He snapped back to reality when the leash attached to his neck pulled him hard,"U-ung..." he whimpered as the slave dealer knocked on the door. He bit his lip softly, wondering how his new mistress was going to be.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Sara was bored waiting for her new slave to come. The dealer was late already and she was about to call when she heard the knock on the door. She grinned and adjusted her black leather skirt and top, a slight bulge in the front of the skirt. She opened the door"About time"she said and paid the dealer, taking the leash. She shut the door, dragging him into the house"What's your name?"she asked the neko.
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:13 pm

He gulped seeing the girl,"U-uh... R-ryu..." he whispered, blushing slightly and looking at her a bit. He knew not to speak unless spoken to. He sighed softly, biting his lip gently. He was dressed in only in a tattered pair of shorts. He looked down, afraid of what she might do to him, or have him do. He had been used for many things before, mostly for cleaning and company, but he had also been used as a sex slave every now and then.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:18 pm

Sara smiled fown at him"Okay Ryu. You're mione now"she said and dragged him up to her room. She picked him up and tossed him onto her bed"You're going to be my sex toy"she said, her large busty breasts bouncing as she walked to her dresser
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:22 pm

He nodded softly, following her and yelping a bit when she tossed him onto the bed. He gulped gently, seeing ehr go to the dresser,"O-okay..." he whispered softly, not sure what she was going to have him do, or what she was going to do to him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:30 pm

She pulled out a maid's uniform that would fit him. She hung it up and grinned"After I play with you and you bathe, you're to wear that"she said and took her top off, revealing large plump breasts.
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:33 pm

He gulped softly, seeing the outfit,"B-but... I-I'm a boy..." he said, blushing slightly as she revealed her breasts to him. He didn't know what to do, he felt really nervous.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:58 pm

She smirked and licked her lips"I don't care"she said and pulled off the remaining tatters of his clothes. She grinned"Now to show you what you get to suck"she said and pulled off her skirt, showing of a long thick cock standing up stiff as a pole.
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:00 pm

When he saw it he blushed a deep red, looking away a bit,"I.. uh... I..." he said, trying to think of soemthing to say, his body and his mind confused as he bit his lip gently, trying to keep his calm. He didn't know what to do, this wasn't like anything he'd ever experianced before.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:53 pm

Sara grinned at him and walked to him"You like?"she asked and scratched behindd his ear"You're going to suck it until I cum"she said and smirked
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:59 pm

He looked up at her, purring a bit as she scratched his ears, but gave a soft gulp at her command,"B-but... I-I've... n-never... uh..." he whispered gently, still blushing deeply at the sight of her cock.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:12 pm

She pulled on his hair gently"Now or I'll tie you up in the basement"she ordered, her cock oozing precum.
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:20 pm

He whimpered softly, looking at it and biting his lip,"Y-yes.. m-mistress..." he whispered, moving and giving the shaft a soft lick, his rough tounge sure to tease it a bit.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:24 pm

She smiled"Good boy"she said and moaned at the lick"Unnn"she said and scratched behind his ear again.
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:26 pm

He shuddered softly as she pet his ears, but didn't stop licking, teasing here and there. He moved, closer to the base as his hand moved, rubbing gently at the tip with one finger.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:28 pm

SAra moaned and scratched more"Oh yes. That's a good little pet"he said and panted, moaning"Suck on it"
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:30 pm

He blushed and nodded, sucking gently on the shaft as his hand slowly wrapped around her, gently stroking it up and down as he purred from her ear scratchings.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:35 pm

She moaned as he took her into his mouth and stroked him"Mmm, that's so good"she said and groaned at the purring"Mmm god yes"
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 pm

He continued softly, letting his tounge tease softly over her skin between gentle sucks, still stroking her and purring. He was really getting used to this, but it was still slightly embarassing.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:39 pm

She scratched behind both of his ears, moaning happilt"More my kitten"
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:42 pm

He shivered softly, continuing to suck gently and stroke at her, moving to lick a bit at the tip, the salty taste different but he wouldn't stop until she was done.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:51 pm

She moaned happily"Unn yed. I'm almost there"she promised and pushed into his mouth
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:55 pm

He yelped softly as she pushed herself into his mouth, not wanting to get her mad he sucked gently, his hand moving and stroking her faster, wanting this to be done so they would move on to the next thing.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 am

She groaned and started humping his mouth a little"Here you go"she moaned and started blasting her thick load into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ryu_Momochi
Sex Pot
Ryu_Momochi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 am

He coughed and gagged a bit as she did, feeling the hot sticky load fill his mouth and cover his lips a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is only a collar away... (Private)   Love is only a collar away... (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is only a collar away... (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next