Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I) Empty
PostSubject: Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I)   Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:22 pm

Braden sighed softly as he sat in the crate at the warehouse. The warehouse was filled with chatter of slaves talking and crying. He blocked his ears and closed his eyes. He was in the virgin section of the slaves. His master made him completely naked and he only had on a shackle around his neck and two shackles around his wrist. He took a deep breath and looked at his master. Braden knew his price was too high. He sighed and looked away as he examined the other slaves. The warehouse here had a lot of empty rooms for the masters and mistresses that couldn't wait to take them home.

He sighed deeply as another slave was dragged in to one of the rooms. He was just adopted by a big,fat mam. He could hear the screaming and begging that the slave bellowed. He prayed someone kind would adopt him but he knew the chances of that happening were slim to none.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I)   Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:30 pm

Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I) Goth

Zel walked through the doors sighing wondering what he was going to do. He wanted a slave to be nice to and when he walked in he saw all of them look at him. He smiled a little until he saw one that looked like he was having a hard time. Going over to Braden he smiled and unlocked the cage taking the shackles off and putting a long black gothic coat around him. Zipping it up he took him by the hand and led him out paying the full price. When they got out to the car he roughed up his hair some and smiled some kissing his neck lightly "When we get home you can do whatever you want just don't run away okay..I don't want to hurt you".

He smiled then let Braden get in the nice black hot car that had the BDSM emblem on the side of the door. Getting in himself he drove to the mansion and got opening the door for his pet now. Smiling more he brought him inside the walls black and the furiniture red silk. Going over to the closet he got a pair of black pants out and a white t-shirt and gave them to Braden. Going over to the bathroom he smiled "go in and change then we can get you something to eat".
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I)   Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:40 pm

Braden looked at the man confused as he smiled at him. What was that supposed to mean? The last time a man smiled at him he ended up here. Braden looked at him oddly as he unlocked the cage. What was he going to do to him? He didn't care at that point as he was happy he was relieved from the shackles. He was now covered in a coat and he snuggled into it. He held the master's hand as he looked back at the room. At least he wasn't going to be raped for now. The boy whined as he messed with his black hair. His green eyes looked at him with hope as he smiled a bit.

Braden slid inside the car without a fight. The man was being nice to him and he didn't see a need to fight with him. He was about to get out until the man opened it for him. He blinked at him oddly yet walked out. This must be a cruel joke. He was only 17 yet he was no idiot. He smiled at the black walls and the furniture look comfortable enough to sit on. Braden grabbed the clothes and quickly changed inside the bathroom. He hadn't been fed in two days and he needed food in his belly. He walked out of the bathroom and started to look for him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I)   Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:35 pm

Zel looked at the tv then went into the kitchen and started to make some pizza. He was quick at making stuff and his oven was faster then most. Looking as he saw Braden come into the room he got some water and some other drinks setting them on the table "drink what you want and the pizza will be ready soon you can have as much as you want I've had breakfast and I know those slave trades don't let you eat alot". Smiling some he went into another room grabbing a collar with a red tag on it.

Coming back into the room he looked at Braden "would you like to wear a collar for me?? You will still be able to run around the house and yard free it will just show that you belong to me". He nodded some then went over to Braden putting the collar in his hand "feel free to put it on anytime you want I don't mind at all". The over timer dinged then he went over taking the pizza out and cutting into peices. Putting it on the table he smiled and started to walk out of the kitchen "eat all you want even in the living room to watch tv with me I don't mind".
Back to top Go down

Only A Pleasure Slave (xxx slave to one xxx and I)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: BDSM-
Jump to: