Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slave to one [Kratos and me]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Slave to one [Kratos and me] Empty
PostSubject: Slave to one [Kratos and me]   Slave to one [Kratos and me] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 am

Slave to one [Kratos and me] 1221073787613

Suki layed on the bed shackled to the bed and she whimpered some as she looked around to try and find her master. He was no were in sight and she wanted to get up and get something to eat. Growling some she yanked on the ankle shackle and growled even more deep then screamed some. She was one of those girls that always go her way with her masters but this one was different. He had raped her on the first day then beat her the second and came in her the third and now she was a week pregnant. Sighing some she didn't even know she was pregnant he probaly knew since she wasn't on birth control and he wouldn't let her be on it. She was bought to serve and live to for his pleasure and his pleasure alone. Sighing some she shook her head and layed back down wondering where the hell he was.

She brought the covers over her body which were made out of black silk with the BDSM emblem in the middle of it. Looking out the window she sighed once again and really wanted out of that room. Her stomach grumbled and she stayed looking out the window it was pouring down rain and she was frankly quiet sick of this place and all this rain. It was like he could control the weather whenever he wanted to. When he was all happy it was sunny, when he was raping or beating her it was lighting and thunder, and when he was sad or annoyed it was raining like this. Growling some she got off the bed then stomped her feet hoping it would get his attention. She heard his footsteps then she went back onto the bed looking at the door her ankle hurting from the shackle so tight.

Last edited by xXx slave to one xXx on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Slave to one [Kratos and me]   Slave to one [Kratos and me] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:41 am

Zenos as they called him, not many knew his real name.. in fact only his true family actually did, at the age of seven many things had happened to him, a rather harsh life occurred for a young developing boy. His parents had been stolen away from him, his father had taught him to be one thing and one thing only, his uncle continuing that teaching. He was taught and told to be a master, and to obtain a slave and do what ever felt right to him, which considering his heart was black and all he was in for was the pleasure, well it was an anything goes sort of relationship. Not long after being taught the family trade as such he renamed as Vincent before doing what he was trained to do, quickly acquiring a slave, and doing what he wanted to her without holding back. He always starved Suki a little, his main rule was that one had to earn something they want and with him, their was only one way to earn something and if she declined.. well he had punished her before, and would do it again if needed.

The weather seemed to revolved around him most times, each mood defining his mood, it was either Vince affected the weather, or it just seemed to partially affect him. Hearing a stomp coming from her room, he began to walk towards her door, and slowly the door handle began to turn. Soon he would get her tested for pregnancy, as it felt like such a thing possibly happened, he refused to have her on the pill and did not allow her it upon her requesting it. Finally he opened the door before glaring at his slave, "Whats with all the noise... do you want me angry...?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Slave to one [Kratos and me]   Slave to one [Kratos and me] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Suki looked at him as he came into the room then she glared some then looked down as he asked if she needed to be punished again. Looking back up at him she shook her head lightly then looked away and sighed some "No I don't need to be punished I'm just hungry and need to go to the bathroom sir I'm sorry to bother you". She looked at him her ribs were showing but she had a little tiny bump showing on her stomach and she knew she was going to be pregnant she just hoped he wouldn't make the child into his slave also. Whimpering some she looked up at him tears in her eyes "I know I'm pregnant and if I keep this child will you make him or her your slave also??". She didn't want her child to be in this kind of world like she was in getting beat, raped, and pregnant at the age of 15 and she didn't want her child to be in the same situation she wasn't even ready for a child. God knows who if her master was ready for a child either.

She went back up on the bed and cuddled close to a big pillow and glared at him some then closed her eyes and started to close her eyes some not wanting to get in a fight or get punished once again by him. His punishments were harsh for a girl her age and she already had whip marks and bruises all over her body you just couldn't see cause of the clothes she was wearing. Sighing some she saw up and looked at him then growled some yanking on the shackle around her ankle "do you always have to be such a bitch and leave me in t his god damn room all the fucking time?? You know it's not right and it's called abuse from what your doing to me your also a predator and a pedophile bitch'. She yanked on the shackle again then fell on the bed looking up at the ceiling "God I hate this life and hell no I'm not going to let my son or daughter live the same life as me". She growled and gripped hard onto the sheets "I will be out of here by the time my daughter or son it born".
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Slave to one [Kratos and me]   Slave to one [Kratos and me] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 pm

Vince looked at Suki as she spoke about how she did not need to be punished and the reason why she had done what was done, although that really did not mean much to him.. after all he decided when she got punished and how harsh, even if he just was in a bad mood and she had not done anything.. well he would lash out at her for apparently causing such a mood. Hearing her whimper he continued to look at her before hearing what was to be said, " When they get towards the correct sort of age, I will either sell the child if you don't want me to be the master of it.. or at the age of twelve or thirteen.. I will take control of it, no matter what you say or do" Somethings Vincent would just decide on and once that decision was made, their was no changing it. No matter what was offered somethings were set just like the rules. The thing was with his rules, they developed into ones that were more harsh the more times broken or the more times he had to punish her, and at the moment the rules she had barely allowed her any control at all, if he wanted something no questions were to be asked, if he wanted her to be quite she had to do such a thing, if she cummed before he said she was allowed to.. she would be punished.. those were just the start of it..

He had many rules for her, making her feel like she had no freedom and the only way to get certain things was to pleasure Vince, or Suki would end up almost starving, a good example was right now. Instantly he went to punish her for even growling at him since that was showing a lack of respect yet stopped hearing her speak. He stayed quite letting her say what she wanted to say, she would pay for this outburst.. all he had to do was go get the whip, a few other things and teach her a lesson or two on manners. Once she stopped a laugh escaped him "Your not getting out of here, ever.. I will make sure of it, and for that outbreak you will.. pay " Upon saying that he stormed out of the room before opening a cupboard grabbing a barbed whip this time, usually he would use the normal but this time she had lashed out, and then continued.. after disturbing him when he was sitting down and thinking. Now he walked back in cracking it against the ground, he walked up to her before looking at her 'Try anything at all while I am punishing you, and you know what happens.." Once he had said that he slid her dress upwards, pulled down her panties and then aimed a good crack of the whip against her pussy, before whipping once more in the exact same spot "Speak to me with respect, or you get nothing but punishments.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slave to one [Kratos and me]   Slave to one [Kratos and me] Empty

Back to top Go down

Slave to one [Kratos and me]
Page 1 of 1