Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

Go down 
+5
angelduskgirlcat
Kratos
BenDover4
Ryan's_Bitch
Hawkril
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Yup your from manitoba arnt you
Back to top Go down
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Don't be ashamed of your Canadianism; you're a rare breed.

Lots of Canucks! Craziness. Good, but crazy. I'm a Northern Ontarian myself (none of that sissy five-hours-from-Toronto-and-complaining-that-it's-North stuff).
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Sex Pot
Bailey

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Welcome to the site. Hope you like it. I'm new myself and all I've seemed to do so far is talk in the intro thread. I can't figure out how you're supposed to go about joining the roleplays without imposing... Not the brightest bulb, I know. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:09 pm

If you go to the 'Roleplay request' forum you can see what people are looking for, be it a one-on-one or group roleplay. Or you could start a thread advertising your own tastes and cravings.

Or else if you see or have seen someone who you think would match up well from the intro page, you can fire them off a Private Message or so.

Good luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Sex Pot
Bailey

Male

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Oh, okay. I get it now. A little different than I'm used to, but I think I'll get the hang of it. Thanks a lot, Confrazzled.
Back to top Go down
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Not a problem ^.^ . You're very welcome.

I'm sure you'll catch on quickly. So just what are you looking for, Bailey?
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Sex Pot
Bailey

Male

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:23 am

Hmm, well, I'm not really sure. I usually just find one I like and join up. I'm not very good with coming up with the ideas myself. I certainly prefer hetero, though after that I get a little varied. I've done anything from romantic to rape, which is why I usually just let others choose the story for me and then just conform to that.

Unfortunately, I tend to like rather rare or not as often-done stories, usually non-modern, like Roman, Trojan or Greek, (be it mortals or Gods), Tribal, Renaissance, or medieval (especially King Arthur era.) As a result, I don't roleplay as much as I'd like because I can't find roleplays that suit my preferred style. This site seemed to have a good variety though, so maybe I'll find some luck here and find the sort of rp I'm after.
Back to top Go down
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:13 am

Oh Bailey, you are playing my tune. Very Happy

I have been hankering after a Roman, Tribal, or Post-Trojan war roleplay for I don't even know how long.

Well actually, I've been hankering after the Roman one for about 3 weeks, but I lost my partner for it. I had a lovely plot set up and everything--educated Roman maiden with an absent-minded father realizes that she will be shipped to Rome during Caligula's reign to find a husband rather belatedly, after her father is reminded of her potential prospects as a bride. She wishes on a star and summons Orion for a night, and he takes an interest in her, following her to Rome and romancing her there. Potentially disgusing himself as a mortal or taking on a position to put him in proximity to her, maybe working in a colosseum gladiator fight, somehow.

Or figuring out some plot in which my character would be Helen of Troy's daughter Hermione as her mother's beauty is on the wane, though I have o ideas for plot or who you'd like to play opposite of her.

Last edited by Confrazzled on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : capitalization slipping through my scrutinous net)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: The Welcome Center - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Introductions-
Jump to: