Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You will obey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

You will obey Empty
PostSubject: You will obey   You will obey EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:36 pm

You will obey Firewater

Suki looked at her pet as he lay in the cage asleep and she smiled some going up the stairs from the basement. She went into the bathroom and started to get undressed then got into the shower. She rinsed her hair and cleaned her body getting ready to get mabye another new pet to help train this one. She didn't know if she would really follow through wiht it. She just thought it would be a good idea to have another pet. She didn't know the one would probaly get jealous or anything. Getting out of the shower she dryed herself off and put on her light blue whiteish dress and started back down towards the basment wondering if her pet was awake yet.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-08-05

You will obey Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will obey   You will obey EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Bartiel sat quietly in his cage, his eyes facing downwards. He had been sold to his mistress as a slave five years prior when he was just a ten-year-old boy. Since then he had been beaten, whipped, and starved, but he'd also been loved, caressed, and held. Nowadays he both loved and feared Suki, although the fear didn't come out very often, as she was much more kind than his father had ever been. Still, he slept quietly, wearing nothing but his overly long red hair which draped over his form and a metal collar.

When he heard Suki enter the basement, green eyes openned up and looked up towards the light. Slowly, he shifted so that he was sitting up straight, at attention. The cage was getting sort of cramped, as he'd been growing quite tall, so he was hoping that his mistress would buy or make a new one for him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

You will obey Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will obey   You will obey EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Suki smiled as she came down and saw her pet laying down in the cage. She felt bad for beating him so much but he had to learn his place. Sighing some she opened the cage and brought him out bringing him up and kissing him. Wondering what if he wanted to sleep with her now she pulled back then started to walk upstairs "breakfast is ready and you are to sleep with me from now..I know your only fifteen but still it's prime time you start to learn to sleep with me". She nodded then got over to the table sitting down "you get to eat like a regular human to..but when you are bad you eat like a dog but human food".

She smiled as he sat down at the table and then she looked at him "Bartiel what do you think?? About me having your child??". She blushed some even though she was the mistress she couldn't help but think about having his children. She nodded and smiled more "Are you okay with that?? From now on you will be sleeping with me no matter what..nighttime..naptime and anytime I want". She moved over and ran a hand through his hair then down his chest and stroked his cock some "a big boy like you needs to be taught some stuff about a women and help me along in my pregnancy and even with the chilld". She nuzzled into his neck still stroking his cock softly and slow "what do you say??".
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

You will obey Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will obey   You will obey EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:53 pm

Bartiel had a rather upbeat attitude most of the time, so when he heard her, he sat up straight. When she pulled him up and kissed him, her pet slowly closed his eyes and pressed his lips back against hers' before pulling away slowly as she pulled back. "Breakfast? So, what is it this time; kibbles and bits or the canned stuff? Or do I actually get fruit today?" he asked, pausing when she said that it was time for him to learn to sleep with her. "...Do you mean sleep-sleep, or the stuff you did with your boyfriend when you had one?" he asked. Of course he knew what sex was, but he just wanted to specify. Still, when they got to the table, he sat down at his seat when she said that he would get to eat human food even when he was 'bad'.

Score! For a fifteen-year-old, Bartiel was pretty simple. He liked food, and he liked to masturbate when he got horny.

Waiting for permission, he eyed his food, not paying full attention until he heard her ask the question. He paused, looking up at her with a look of surprise on his face when she asked about her having his children. He knew that's what he was for; he knew he was bought as a 'breeding slave', since his parents were both intellegent, incredibly fit people. Too bad his mother had been insane and his father certainly loved taunting him with the fact that due to his young age he was going to be sold at a discount.

"You want me to give you children? I mean... it's not really my place to decide. I am your property, after all, genes included," he commented. "I guess I should say that, but I don't mind anyways," he commented before she moved over to him, blinking and leaning his head against hers' as her hand ran through his hair.

However, as she began to stroke his cock, his body went tense as his soft cock began to slowly harden in her hand as she said that he needed to be taught. "I would like to learn," he said after a moment, looking at her with a soft grin. "If you want, I'll learn anything you want me to, My Lady."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

You will obey Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will obey   You will obey EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Suki looked at him as he asked what he was supposed to eat and she smiled some as he got surprised. Smiling some more she still stroked his cock and then looked at him "yes you will be having sex with me and I'm not going to be on top you are but I am still the mistress so if you try and take advatage back in the basement you go". She smiled some more then grabbed his cock leaning down and licking the head lightly. She smiled coming back up "you can eat your food I have to go get ready for our first day together for us being in a true relationship".

She smiled a little and went up the stairs then went into her bedroom on a short tight black nighty and she looked at herself in the mirror. Smiling wide she smirked a little then went down the stairs then looked at him "now you may eat". She went over to the table and sat down then started to eat some a little at a time knowing she was going to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

You will obey Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will obey   You will obey EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:11 pm

The redhead blushed a bit when she said that they would be having sex, looking down. He always found Suki beautiful, which was probably obvious, but it wasn't as if he could act on his thoughts in any meaningful way, or any real way at all. Looking at her, he nodded, frowning a bit when she threatened him with the basement. He didn't like the basement - he'd been locked in that cage for two months last time he got uppity and kicked a boyfriend of hers' in the head. It wasn't his fault that the man insulted her and he got mad. It also wasn't his fault that he was tougher than him and that the walls couldn't endure having two-hundred pounds being kicked into them.

He stiffened and shiverred when she said that he could eat, that she would have to get ready for their first day as lovers.

Blinking, he looked up at her, his stimulated cock still pulsing just barely before he waited for her for a few minutes before beginning to eat. He looked up at her every once in a while, suddenly feeling just a little bit shier, although his eyes trailed up and down her body in that nightie.

"So while you...um...use my genes...are you still going to be dating others?" he asked out of curiousity, hoping the answer would be 'no'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You will obey Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will obey   You will obey Empty

Back to top Go down

You will obey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: BDSM-
Jump to: