Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mob princes pet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:57 am

Mob princes pet 1210433079146

Suki closed her eyes as DK came over to her and she looked at everyone by their cars. Her well you would say she was only able to be with him and even if one guy looked at her he would get beat and it wasn't even her fault. Biting her lip as she walked over to her and DK's car she leaned against it and trembled from how hot it was. Whimpering some as she saw tons of eyes on her secretly she shook her head and wondered when she would get away. This place and DK was not fun at all and she was frankly getting sick of it. Looking around she set her eyes on one guy and glared at them then looked down at the ground as someone slipped a note under her foot and she hoped DK didn't see or she would be in deep shit.

Anyone and everyone knew she was his slave and pet but he didn't treat her nicely not nice at all. Truth be told he was bastard with mob powers and she thought he was nothing but a weakling.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:04 am

DK did, indeed, see. He put a hand on her shoulder, and then he went down and picked up the note. On his way up, he moved her skirt up to see what was underneath, and to give any guy a view of what was underneath, as well. He then straightened up and looked at her. "I think you dropped something." He said, with a smirk on his face. He then opened the note up and started to read it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:07 am

She whimpered some as he came over and put his hand on her shoulder. Looking at him as he bent down her eyes went wide as he lifted her skirt and she blushed deeply then struggled to push it back down "stop that DK not everyone has to know what I wear underneath my clothes". She looked down and sighed as he started to read the note herself not even knowing what he was about since she didn't get to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:11 am

DK stared at her. He then pushed her against the car, and kissed her neck, then whispered. "Whoever I want to see what you wear under that slutty little skirt of yours will see it... got it?" He whispered, and then he pushed her so she was sitting on the hood. "Now... what's this note about?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:16 am

She looked at him as he stared at her then yelped as he pushed her against the car and she trembled as he whispered in her ear "DK please stop this". When he pushed her up on the hood she growled some "I don't fucking know I didn't even get to read it god why do you have to be such a bitch huh??".
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:19 am

His hand flew on its own, and soon she would feel a stinging sensation, meaning she had been slapped. "Do I have to remind you about talking back to me?" He asked her. "Maybe I should make an example out of you..." He said, and then he smirked, and whispered in her ear again. "When we get home... I'm going to tie you up... and I'm going to drip ice cold water on the back of your neck until you learn your lesson..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:23 am

She yelped as he slapped her everyone looking over to see what happened. She looked at him and glared some "you bitch". Everyone gasped as he called her that then when he whispered in her ear she pushed him and slammed him against the other car "your not going to do anything to me and I'm not your bitch anymore so fuck the hell off i can find someone better". She growled and pushed off him then started to walk towards a friends car so she could get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:26 am

DK just started to laugh when she did that, and soon his lackies would stop her, and push her back to DK. DK, now, had an AK-47, and was pointing it in the air. "If ANY of you attempt to stop me... she dies." He said, and pointed it to her. "Now... why don't you get on your knees, so I can remind you of your proper place."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:28 am

When she heard him tell everyone she whimpered and looked back seeing the gun pointed at her. Growling some she glared at him then sighed and went over to him getting on her kness "not to hard okay DK please just go easy on me this one time".
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:30 am

DK looked down on her. "And why should I?" He asked. "You've been disobedient multiple times... maybe I should show you how serious I am." He then pointed his gun at one of her friends and shot them with three rapid bullets. The friend then fell.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:32 am

She looked at him and shook her head "Dk please don't I will obey I promise". Closing her eyes as the shots went off then she heard her freinds scream and she growled deeply tears going down her cheeks "you bitch why me why would you do this to me??".
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 am

He put the gun to her face. "You just earned yourself a new punishment... start licking the barrel of my gun... act like it's a dick... show all of these people how well you can suck a dick..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Maria looked at him then whimpered some as he said to lick the gun like a dick. She nodded then started to lick and suck the barrel of the gun then started to move her head up and down on it.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:50 pm

"That's a good girl." He said. He then pulled the gun out of her mouth. "Now... get in the car." He said, and tapped his car with the gun. He looked at the others. "Next person who tries to hit on her... will die."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:51 pm

She nodded then got up and got into the car whimpering some as she heard what he said. She went over to the other side of the car and leaned close up against the window so she would be no where near him.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:56 pm

DK got into the car, and looked over at her. "Buckle up." He said, and started the car. He put his hand on her leg, and grinned. "See? You can't escape me... I have to much power."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:57 am

She looked at him then out the window and whimpered as he put his hand on her thigh "bitch you better get your hand off my thigh". She looked at him then away closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:14 am

"You keep digging that hole deeper." He said. He then moved his hand up under her skirt and placed it on her panty-covered pussy. "If you keep it up... it might not be your pussy that I brutalize..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:16 am

She looked at him then away as his hand went up her skirt. She smacked his hand away then growled some "Can we just go already I'm hungry and need something to eat..mabye we can go to your fathers bar". She sighed some and looked at him smiling some.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 am

"You act as though you didn't just slap me." He said, and then he suddenly spun the steering wheel around, and made a complete U-Turn, and started to speed ahead. "No, we're going to the house."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 am

She looked at him then away and sighed some growling also "I didn't slap you I just smacked your hand away". When he spun around so fast she almost hit her head on the window and she looked at him "Why the house???".
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:26 am

"For your punishment." He said. "I told you earlier... I was going to punish you... and you being as rebellious as you are is just making me want to even more." He said. He then smirked, and put his hand on her hair, and yanked it, so she was by his face. "You have to learn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mob princes pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob princes pet   Mob princes pet Empty

Back to top Go down

Mob princes pet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Series Based-
Jump to: