Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Interesting.... Empty
PostSubject: Interesting....   Interesting.... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:41 pm

I came here in search of another RP site of the "colorful" variety after Darker crashed, and here I find many other members from that very site! It's such a small world!

I'm new to the site, but certainly not new to RP. Give me a ring if you want an RP; if you like MasterxSlave, I'm your man!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Interesting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting....   Interesting.... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:22 am

I know you. :]
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Interesting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting....   Interesting.... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:25 am

Welcome to blue moon, I am sure you will find such a thing ,and yep quite a few of us darker members moved to here after what happened.. but oh well it happened, moved on and now I roleplay here x] Hope you find what your looking for
Back to top Go down
Mr Incognito
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Interesting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting....   Interesting.... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:27 am

Yeah, there's no use crying over what happened to Darker. Besides, I'm sure I'll have a good time here!

Luna, if you're still reading this, I believe we had an RP planned before Darker kicked the bucket, yes? PM me if you still want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Interesting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting....   Interesting.... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:29 am

Well in the time I joined here, I have done more then I did on darker, feel more comfortable... and am enjoying every moment something that did not happen on darker much x]..

Pretty much just roleplayings as I love to do it, and well this place seems to be were it is at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interesting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting....   Interesting.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting....
Page 1 of 1