Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:39 pm

He would hold her down and put the handcuff on her wrist this time, forgetting in his haste that he hadn't gotten his left hand out of it and was now shackled to her right wrist. "Uh... crap Ryomou...you have the key?" he asked her and shifted around so she wasn't pinned now.

(lol! let the fun begin tthen Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:43 pm

"Where in the middle of fighting!" She punched him in the gut and then went to get the small key inside her apron but did not find it. She began to check everything but it didn't turn up. "I don't have it." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:49 pm

"Well isn't this the shit." he sighed some and slowly stood up to let her rise as well. "Guess it means it's a draw." Kyo said. "We should be able to get a copy of it somewhere, until then we're kind of stuck together." he said. "It was a good fight though overall."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:07 pm

She glared at him and the crowd booed and began to disperse. "This is your fault." Ryomou said quietly before Hakufu popped up next to them. "Wow, that sucks, Mou-chan." She said, grinning a bit. Ryomou was getting agitated. She shook her head and began to walk off campus.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:35 am

"Whoa!" Kyo said as Ryomou hauled him along and stumbled a bit til he got his footing and walked beside her. "My fault? Who's the one using handcuffs to start with?" he said, and poked Ryomou in the side a bit. "You're just mad because I can dislocate my thumb and slip them." He sighed and winced as she popped his joint back into place. "Then again I could be stuck with a worse person..." he said to himself, looking at her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:15 am

Ryomou stopped. "If thats the case, do it with your other hand and leave me alone." She put her free hand on her hip and looked up at him. She refused to walk around bound to this guy. It was humiliating enough to misplace the key.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 am

"Yeah the problem with that is that I can't. I can only do it with my right hand." Kyo said calmly like he wasn't even bothered with it. "We might as well try to get along until we get a replacement Key, if you don't get moving I'm going to carry you." He said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 am

Ryomou began walking again. She didn't need him to carry her and she didn't need the frustration of trying to find the key herself. So he had suggested an idea that wasn't totally useless. Maybe she wouldn't be completely rude. "What time do they close on fridays?"
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:48 pm

He tilted his head back while he thought about it, making his loose ponytail ruffle a bit and dngle limply. "I'm not actually sure, it's still early so I imagine that we should be able to get there before it closes if we dont' run into any real problems." he said.

(lol perhaps they should run into a few hiccups that makes them be late and miss it?)
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:30 pm

(Yup, that was the idea.)

Ryomou looked at her cellphone. "We'll miss the bus if we don't hurry up." She replied as she picked up her pace. This was really getting frustrating, and with her luck, they'd never make it across town in time.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:59 pm

Kyo acked as she sped up and walked with her but their own patterns were throwing them off and slowing them down. The handcuffs binding them together jerking them back everytime one tried to get ahead or fell too far behind the other. It was a spectacle to see in the end with the two unable to fall into synch with each other and work together trying to get through the rush hour crowds.

'Gah dammit Ryomou." He said and caught up to her and tried to move with her but in the end......they missed the bus to get across town from it. "sonuva.... ugh." he groaned. "guess we have to wait or walk..."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:00 pm

Ryomou glared at him. "How could you mess that up? Have you ever held hands with anyone before?" She yanked him to the bench, sat down and crossed her legs. The next bus was in a half hour.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:31 pm

Kyo looked at her and sighed as he sat down beside her, the two of them looking like a couple to anyone that looked over at them. "I haven't done that in years." he said in a cross fashion and sighed. "normally I'm too busy to worry about such things, what about you? You're just as clumsy as I am!" he retorted sharply.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 pm

"Stupidity is contagious." She simply said. People walked passed them and looked at them from the corner of their eyes. She tried to hide her face. He had not proven himself worthy of being seen in public with her. Plus, if word got back to Sagi...Then again he probably already knew.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:29 am

"Yeah but so is intelligence." He sighed some. He just kept his hand were it was so he wasn't hauling on her and leaned back and seemed pensive. "Which reminds me, why use handcuffs like that?" Kyo asked her, looking at her for a moment again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]   Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikki Tousen[Luna and Raiden]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2