Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Finally I make a request thread, so I am very excited *queue fireworks* and it will look sloppy at first and be ever changing with my cravings. Hopefully with some help I can make it look neater and add in pictures and all kinds of other things.

Also thank you for reading that because now I will get down to what I am looking for.

1: I LOVE plots. I say this and I mean it deeply. I love them to the point of if I see a pairing that sparks my interest I will roleplay it whether I like the pairing or not and even if I don’t have anyone to do it with.

2: You have fingers so TYPE! Literacy is so important. I could not like the plot but if you can be lit and do it well then you could easily convince me to do almost anything. The more literate you are the more likely the roleplay will be a favorite of mine.

3: Paint my world! Creativity is the most important thing because if you are creative then you will be more likely to be lit and have plots. (Oh My God amounts of love for you in you have plots.) I am a very creative person and get a million ideas a day for things that we can do and if I am coming up with all of the ideas then it won’t be as fun. I need someone who can come up with lots of ideas so I don’t feel like I am dragging this roleplay all on my own.

4: Do not lie to me! You have no idea -well you might- how much it bothers me to get promised one thing and get something totally different when the roleplay has started. Example: I was roleplay with this girl who said she was creative and Dom, I ended up dragging her through the story, she never did anything, I had to come up with everything and she had the weakest sub character that I have ever roelplayed with! DO NOT DO THAT!!! Way back when you were as good as your word, you could buy things with your word if it was good! Please do not tarnish your word with lies just for a roleplay.

5: To be completely honest myself I have no clue what to put for number five. I think I just covered about everything that needs to be put into these number things but I really, really hate to leave things off at number four. Once more I will most likely come up with something else to say therefore a number five is necessary even if currently it is just full of the reason why I had to put a number five when really there was no good reason to put it here other then I hate to end things on four.

Now this would usually be where I would put the plots but right now I do not want to go putting down all my plots or my pairings because I really do want to see what people bring to me so I will simply say what I do and don’t do. I do incest, I rather enjoy it especially when there is a futa involved and when the futa is me. Yes, I just said that I like to play futas. Sub futas. I play subs but before you turn tail and run there is a difference between the kinds of subs. In order to best explain this, these are things each like of sub will say that best explains them:
1. There are assertive subs: Master fuck me please.
2. There are inexperienced subs: Wait, what are you doing?
3. There are aggressive subs: Uh? No! Don’t! Stop! (but in the end fail because they are sub)
4. There are ignorant subs: (usually loli characters fall into this category) What’s sex?
5. Then there are, my least favorite, spineless, whimpering, broken subs: *sniffle* don’t hurt me *sniffle* please, *sob* please don’t hurt me...

>.> ... *shoots spineless sub*

Anyways, *hides gun* I like to play 2-4, preferring 2 and 3, which one of the two will depend on the character.

Also, as you have seen if you have made it this far (congrats for making it this far) I, personally, am an outgoing person and I do like to use these *points to star things* for little actions while speaking OOC. Since I can’t see your face and you can’t see mine they help better express how I feel where as I will never use them in a post and if you use them in a post you shall meet the same fate the spineless sub did.

I can play dom but if you have never played a dom then do not expect me to. Playing a dom is difficult for me and that is the reason I say I play subs. I do have one warning, I am not good at being dom and sometimes I can be overly dom if you don't give me resistance. For this reason and others I like the person I am rping with to have played dom at least once before asking me to be dom. I would like to try out being dom more with a lit person and if they have been a dom before so they aren’t afraid to help me out. I am not perfect, neither are you, deal with it. I am female therefore I am better at playing females then males. Know this though, I do very much enjoy playing males but I can only play a sub male. I have been roleplaying for about six years now but I have only played three males, yes, that is very sad, and all have been on Darker. Yay for Darker. While I would love to get into more practice playing male characters I do like to play female as well.

Another thing your should know about me is that I love pictures. It is pictures that have inspired most of my plots and inspire characters that I was to play so if you have any pictures don’t be afraid to bump the thread with them. If you are so kind as to bump the thread with a picture then I will put a heard next to your name here -->
People who posted pictures:
Dreamless_Night <3
Zacki

If there is anything that you want to do please do not be afraid to ask, I am up for any kind of kink except for scat and gore and urine. I might have to add more but I really hope that I don’t...
Cravings:

There are things that I crave, those things usually change with the wind but there is a character that I have wanted to do a good roleplay with for over a year now!
Here she is:
Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! Mermaidandbaby
Yes, it is a mermaid and a mermaid baby. I have come up with a few plots for this.
By the way, if you as to screw the baby you will go straight to the foes list. You have been warned.
This is a largely plot based roleplay so I would not mind doing a largely smut one on the side.

Later I will add other characters that I want to play but I would love someone to want to play this character and be a human man while doing it.

Also she is very cute and I just found her:
http://e621.net/post/show/19692/butt-herm-kamicheetah-nude-otter

Last edited by Cheshire Pup on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:32 pm

Thank you for making it this far. Recently I have for a LOT of pictures that I have been writing plots for. So here I will include the picture or pictures and the plots inspired by them..... DO NOT STEAL MY PICTURES!!!! >.> it took me a very long time to gather them all so I would appreciate it if you would be kind enough and instead of stealing them ask where I got them and find them on the site I give you! Here are the plots:

Plot 1: Never Say No
He said no. It was simple as that, or at least that is what he wanted it to be. The man was assertive, well, maybe aggressive is a better word. He was strong and hot and for some reason he wanted him and the boy wanted him to but he couldn’t. He refused to admit that he liked him, that he went that way but the aggressive boy knew. He would not give up and he kept after the boy, doing everything he could to make him admit it to the point of being cruel. Then... it went to far. He started to date the boy’s sister. Not because he loved her but so he could ‘punish’ the boy for refusing him and turning him down. He made out with the sister in front of the boy. Had sex with her inside of the house, only when he was there so he could hear it. This continues on for three months but the boy manages to stand firm in he refusal of the boy though as the days pass it gets harder and harder. Then it happens. The boy was screwing the sister and hearing the boy moan made him hard. With no other ay to get rid of it be began to masturbate to the sounds of their sex. He knew it was wrong but he needed to do something to relieve his desire for the boy without giving into the boy himself but there was a problem. He just fell into a trap. It was not the two of them but rather a recording. The aggressive boy walks in while the other one is masturbating and sees his time to strike. Time to punish him for holding out so long.

Plot 2: My Secret Garden Just For You
She was smart, funny, beautiful and he just had to have her. He loved flowers almost as much as he loved her but the scientist decided to combine science and plants into a gift for her. In his lab he makes a large forest, full of all kinds of plants he designed himself and all with one purpose: To please the female body. Now at first you know she will resist so you don’t exactly tell her where you are taking her because you know that when she gets there she will no longer be able to say no.

Plot 3: My New Toy

“Find me something to play with.”

The order was very simple. The prince was bored, again. All the money he could ever want and everything he could ever dream of at his finger tips and he was bored. Asking the prince what he wanted would get him nothing but a a cold glare but it was okay. He already knew what the boy wanted. Control. His father ruling the kingdom he needed something to rule, or someone. So his servant went out and bought him a nice little slave boy for the prince to play with but he never thought it would turn out this way.

Plot 4: My Friend

He was cute, sweet, innocent, and you wanted him but there was a problem. He would never accept what you wanted to do even though you know that he would love it. You two have been friends since you were little and he knew that you were a tentacle monster in human form from the beginning but he never judged you for it. And now, well, you simply can’t wait any longer. You know he will love it and if he doesn’t he will learn to do so.

Plot 5: Which One Is You?

Ever since they were younger they have been friends, best friends, and as they got older the feelings became stronger until they were a bit more then just friends. So it was no surprised then when asked out the other one agreed. Dating for a year now, one of the boy’s has noticed differences ion the other, different reactions and looks for different days. It was strange but he didn’t think much of it, he always knew that he was a complicated guy. It was not until they moved in that he discovered what it was. One night of kinky sex, the first inside of the other boy’s apartment with them living together, something was strange. It felt as though there were three in the apartment instead of two. Imagine the surprise when he wakes up and finds his boyfriend sleeping on both sides of him. As it turns out for the past year he has been dating both of them and now there is a problem. Now that he knows they want him to choose and they will do whatever it takes to be the one that is picked.

Plot 6: Dorm Queen

A scholarship was her dream and her only hope of getting into a good school but she managed to do so. After getting the scholarship she moved into a dorm with a roommate but what she didn’t know what that she was dorming with the queen of the school. This girl has everything any anything she could want and all the money she could ever dream of to get whatever she could possibly want. But now there is a problem, for what she now wants is her roommate. The thing is that the roommate says no. Well, she’ll see why you never say no to the queen.

Plot 7: Prince’s Pet

A peace offering between nations, that was all that it was. The king conquered another nation, took it under his rule to benefit himself and also, according top him, the people of the nation now under his rule. He has a reputation for being ruthless and cold but this nation, unlike many others, was smart enough to try and fight his take over. Many before this one have tried and been crushed so instead they send a peace offering of a boy to the king in hope that he would be gentle with their small nation. The nation is different form any that the king has every taken over and this boy will have to be more then just a pet

Plot 8: Christmas Caroline

She needs help.
She won’t admit it.
You don’t care.
You want to give it.
As the carols do go
Here is a tale to tell
Of one teen girl
One her way out of hell.
Times were hard
She had not a choice
And back there in hell
She had not a voice
Pregnancy forced
Upon a girl so young,
And her only escape
Was simply to run.
And of course when she ran
Trouble ensued
Chased by her past
Until she runs into you.
(Pm me for details)

Plot 9: Cat vs. Dog

The neko’s and Inu’s have been battling for as long as either race can remember but recently it has been getting worse and when a neko unknowingly waters into Inu territory he gets to feel the wrath of the dispute. After being beaten and raped by a few Inu he goes on sale to the highest bidder. It is known who will get him but what is known is that it is hell for him from whoever managed to purchase the catboy. Well, he is purchased and that is how it starts but what happens when the inu starts to fall for this neko whom he is supposed to make miserable?

Plot 10: A Lesson In Humiliation

Someone’s been a bad girl. A spoiled brat she always got everything that she wanted and she thought that the world revolved around her but things were about to change. A new home schooling teacher was highered to teach her more then humility. How about Humiliation? He has been instructed to do anything and everything to teach her place and things might get a bit messy.

Plot 11: Party Gone Wrong

It was the slumber party of the year, all the cool cats were going to be there. Literarily. This was a party exclusively for the coolest girls in the school, all coincidentally, nekos. So when Wendy Rabbit got an invitation it was like a dream come true. She had never been a part of much or had many friends so this was like a new start for her but when she got there it was not as it seemed and as it turned out ‘friendship’ was no exactly what these girls had in mind.

Plot 12: Gold Mile High Club Member

So she got on a plane, it was nothing different then she had done in the past. She ken w the pilot. She often flew on his flights but what she didn’t know was how much he wanted her. This flight would be different. With enough fuel and supplies to last for days he decided to run a different kind of airline. A bit of ground up sleeping pills in her food was enough to do it and when she wakes up the real fun will begin.

Plot 13: I Love You Master

She was his. From his seventh birthday she had been given to him and raised to be everything that he could ever want, beautiful, loving, big busted, milkable. Yes, everything that a man could ever want but there was one thing that the3y did not expect. They didn’t expect her to actually fall in love with him. But she did, she did everything that he asked and she watched him with girl after girl as his family tired to fin d him a suitable bride and every time it broke her heart but what happens when one day she confesses that she loves him. What will he do then?

Plot 14: Class Pet

She was the teachers pet. She was smart and she always knew the answer, she studied hard and, well, she made the rest of the class look bad. So they plotted a way to make it better, or rather, to punish her for making them look bad. Faking a teacher student meeting they got her to come to school on the weekend where they were waiting. Now it was time for their revenge and time for her to go from being the teacher’s pet to being the class pet.

Plot 15: My Girl

It was one night, just one night you she got drunk and people do things when they are drunk... things like... agreeing to be a slave to your best friend if she can’t win the bet. And so the best was made and of course she lost and became her best friends slave. No big deal right? I mean, she only wakes up half naked in her best friends bed at her best friends house with a bad hang over and a tattoo on her ass that reads “Property of (best friend’s name).” So she thinks it’s a big joke until her friend begins to use that power. What she didn’t know, was that her friend has had a crush on her for the longest time and now she finally has the chance to use her friend in any and every way that she had wanted to in the years of their friendship.

Last edited by Cheshire Pup on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:12 pm

Here are more plots with images form a different site:

Plot 1: Loosing My Marbles.

Alone all the time, you are mocked, teased, left out, excluded from everything. You parents fight nightly and you don’t have any friends at school. You are so alone and you feel it every night as you fall asleep. There is no one there for you, no one who understand you and so you do what you have done many times before. You retreat to your imagination. (From her this plot can go one of two ways)

a. You imagine a world that is different. Where things are fun and always exciting and where you aren’t ignored or teased and it is such a beautiful world that you want nothing more then to go there and live there for the rest of your life and then you fall asleep and you find yourself inside of this beautiful world. You wake up in a field of flowers that giggle and laugh and there are a lot of things that don’t seem to make much sense but you make friends here and you go on strange adventures and then you get confused. Was your old live a dream or is this the dream? Which is the dream and if it is the dream, do you want to wake up?

b. Slowly you manage to drift off to sleep but in the morning you wake up and you find that there is some one else in your bed. The girl that is sleeping beside you, you have never seen her before but she seems familiar but you can’t remember why. When she wakes up and is very happy and she only wants to hang out with you and be your friend and then when you ask for her name she tells you she doesn’t have one and proceeds to tell you that you made her up. She tells you that you are the only one who can see her, for now. You don’t know what that means and you may think it is just a dream but this girl proceeds to follow you and hang out with you and becomes the friend you never had. Congratulations, you have an imaginary friend but what happens when those feelings increase? Will you have an imaginary lover too?

Last edited by Cheshire Pup on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:12 pm

Roleplays in Progress:

None T.T wow this is sad....

Last edited by Cheshire Pup on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:13 pm

reserved.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:13 pm

Go Here

follow this link for some fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:34 pm

*waits for people*
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:03 pm

Picture bump!

Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! 1
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Aww! Thanks for the picture bump ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:31 pm

...... no love for puppy..... *whimpers*
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:21 pm

Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! B21930280
Back to top Go down
Zacki
Virgin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:53 pm

Just curious - given that most of your plots look to be Yuri or Yaoi based, are those the only kinds of RPs you are looking for?

On another note - this exhibition game page came from somewhere - looks interesting enough for a bump:

Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! Game110
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:37 am

It is interesting enough for a bump. And I do have some he plots. Off the top of my head Christmas Caroline is one. I know the garden one is a het as well. I just haven't done yuri in a while and yaoi is fun. If you want to do a het plot I would be more then happy to.
Back to top Go down
Zacki
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Bump!

Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! Swords10
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:19 pm

-Grabs his pup and pets her head- Hows my little pet.
Back to top Go down
Zacki
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Bump! Slimy~

Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! Slime10
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:14 pm

*smiles and nuzzles* I am fine, just bored and looking for a good roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Zacki
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Bump! This time, it's a Christmas Present Wink

Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! Christ10
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Enough with the picture bumps jeeez.
Back to top Go down
Zacki
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:49 pm

She asked for them.

You seem in a foul mood, good sir/M'aam. How are you this fine evening?
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Perfectly fine when people arnt flirting with my subs.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:06 pm

I asked for them, it is the best way for me to get picturtes for my plots. Can you leave my rp partners alone please?
Back to top Go down
Zacki
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Thanks, Ms. Cheshire.

I found an interesting pic (Not ecchi at all, but it has that first meeting look):

Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! Autumn10
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:52 pm

oh wow! I really likie this one ^.^ It doesn't have to be pron to be good ^.^
Back to top Go down
Zacki
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Oh? In that case, I'll have to look for some of my best ones when I get to my main computer. I have a large collection of good pictures. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!   Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pup's Search for Partners!!! UPDATES!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next