Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) Empty
PostSubject: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:32 am

It was a beautiful morning as Katsuragi was walking down the street. He found it a little strange that Maya wanted to hold a special club meeting on a Sunday, but didn’t argue at all. Any time spent with the sisters was time well-spent in his mind. Thankfully the sky was clear as he started towards the school club house. It was going to be a comfortably warm day, from what it looked like.

Standing in front of the school, the cherry blossoms were swirling with the wind as Katsuragi went through the open gate and headed towards the clubhouse. It was an old-style dojo that was rarely ever used, only by the Jyuukenbu. As another breeze blew through the trees, there was a faint smell of something rather pleasant. Hard to put one’s finger on, he shrugged it off as a part of the cherry blossoms that grew in this part of the school. Walking up the small steps, he announced himself as being here, and then proceeded inside the well-known building where he had trained for countless hours. Seeing that there was nobody inside Suzaku thought that he was a little bit early, so he proceeded to do a few warm-up exercises before the rest of the members came along.

Going to the back locker area, Katsuragi changed out of his black school uniform and proceeded to put on his gi. The feeling of comfort from the clothing was relaxing to him. Walking out of the locker area, he proceeded to the main room and started with some stretches.

Suzaku was one of the few people in the school with a darker skintone than normal, having a slightly lighter shade than Bob had. And his hair was straight and seemed to constantly be messy all complimenting his darkly handsome face with eyes the color of mercurial silver. Unlike the others, he trained without the gi being closed displaying the hard, lean frame of muscle he had as the worked. Using an odd style of Masataka’s martial arts style and his own hard-hitting speedy one, sure he wasn’t as good at anti-weapons combat but he’d seen the foresight to ask for instruction and was clearly practicing it. His messy mid-back length hair dancing and swirling around him as he executed a spirally combo of kicks going into a falling bodyslam.

Landing with an audible “thud!”, he rolled away nd sprang back up and winced. “oh damn I cracked the floor again…. Natsume-sama’s gonna be pissed…” he said and went to get the tools to repair it.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:42 am

"Katsuragi what happened here how did this happened." Maya said. Maya had already walked in, and she wondered how did this happened. She wanted her dead brother's dojo building to be in top-notch. She didn't like how this happened.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofreckoning.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:31 am

He skidded to a stop as he heard her voice sound out like the crack of a whip, even from the other room. He sighed and walked out with the tools to repair it in hand and used the one holding the hammer to rub the back of his head. His muscles rippling as he did and more as he walked forward, the gi shirt cast aside and hung up on the hook nearby.

"I got a little too over-zealous with training...." he admitted while he knelt down and began to pull up the broken floor boards to replace them with the spares he'd brought in. "I can fix it though, family builds dojo's like this for a living...can't help but pick up a few things." Suzaku, said. He was always like this, cool and confident but prompt to fix whatever he'd accidentally messed up, his swirling silver eye watching Maya from where he was. Damn she looked hot today in the blouse and skirt uniform styled by the school.

He was glad she couldn't see the mounting boner he was getting as he worked to repair the floor.

She'd also see teh broken dummy nearby with a dent in the chest and a hole blown out of th back. the only one of them to produce and Uraate strike with his legs. And even more to produce the Iron Needle common to Takayanagi and Natsume style.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:08 am

"Okay, but do something about that thing between your legs." Maya said. Maya couldn't see it, but she can sensed it, and she walked towards Katsuragi, and put her hands on it, and did a feather-like stroke.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:18 am

He didn't think she could see or sense it since he was kneeling down to repair the damage. She must've when he straightened up to get a replacement slat. He froze when she stroked him through the gi and blushed a bit. "Well not much I can really do it..." he said trying to shrug it off but it just got stiffer and more demanding when she stroked it.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:31 am

Maya kept stroking it hardest as she could go, and she looked at Katsuragi, and she looked at Katsuragi. "So how does this feel?" Maya asked. Maya wanted to know how it feels, and she knew that he is getting stiff.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:42 am

(hehe his name's suzaku really. I had just put the name in as japanese style))

He quivered some and looked at her and perked a brow as she seemed to hold him down and stroked his hard cock. "It feels... strangely good." he admitted and looked away, flushed with embarrassment then back to her. "It wants you." He said with a short laugh.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 am

Maya knew it wanted her, but she can't do it here. "Suzaku you just have to keep it and come to my house." Maya said. Maya knew that was the only way for them to do it.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:17 pm

He nodded to her and couldn't turn her down really and stood up slowly so she could see him and his raging arousal. "alright..." He said and headed out to her house with her. Hormones were a bitch to control when they were running wild like they were currently, he coulud get back to repairs later on after her they'd had some fun.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:35 pm

Maya just sat there by him, and kept her hands on it, and wonders how much he would take it, because she knows how much she wants him to be burning for her, and she also she wants him to be a lot warmer, she did feather-like strokes.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:58 pm

He squirmed and fidgetted as she did and thrust impulsively, his skin growing hot to the touch and soon he had to expose his 8 inch long rockhard penis to her. "I can't take much more of that.." he gasped a bit.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Stamina Training (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 pm

"I know, but I wanted to make you feel me." Maya said. Maya knew he could, and that's what she always wanted. "So can you feel me, Suzaku?" Maya asked.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:09 pm

(I'm confused, feel her? like how)
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:47 pm

(like rubbing her scent onto him)
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:58 pm

He tried to focus and did feel her, all of her almost oppressively and it made his cock quiver. "Yes I can feel you. and only you." He blushed to her and looked her straight in the eye. Wanting badly to just plant her firmly on it he pressed itinto her hand a bit more to display that.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:15 pm

Maya knew that Suzaku wanted to do more, so she didn't want to obliged. "You could if you want I'll just lock the doors." Maya said. Maya got up, and locked all doors.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:53 am

After she did, He came up behind her and pressed his raging boner against her rear as he playfully pushed her up against the wall. One hand going up to her chest and squeezed her large breast and teased her nipple while the other caressed her stomach and down to her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:26 am

"Nnngh." Maya said. Maya couldn't helped it she could feel Suzaku behind her, and she wanted him to do her, and she can't stop the carnal pleasure that she was feeling and she couldn't stop it at all, she wanted Suzaku inside her.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:42 pm

He held her tight and pressed his extremely hard dick against her butt through her kimono and sli8pped a hand into her top and cupped her breast directly and continued to tease her. His other hand pulling the sash off to release it from her body. "You're such a sexy woman, can't you feel how hard I am for you?" he teased and thrust at her rear. "I think you like that...how about we start off right...care for a taste of a big hard sausage?"
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:34 pm

"All right and yes I do like that, Suzaku I really do." Maya said. Maya couldn't help, but moan. "Nnngh please pushed into me farther." Maya said. Maya couldn't helped it she felt a carnal pleasure building up, and she wanted to do it a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:39 pm

He chuckled and pinched her nipples and tweaked them a bit before releasing her and pulled away to let her turn around and kneel. He stretched out fully nude infront of her when she did. His body hard with power. But his cock, that thing was fully stiff at a big size and waiting for her. "Yeah Maya go ahead and suck me...it doesn't bite."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)   Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stamina Training?! (Maya and Myself)
Page 1 of 1